• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hi Water Spirit! It's great to see you again.^_^ I've been doing great!

Also, I've been doing many great things recently, like in school, I brought the girl I really like a flower.<3

Makoto

Years
aww.... ML the lover boy!
*pats on back*

You keep saying you like her, so what's her name? It's not like she'd somehow know it was you here saying it. And if it was, she'd just think it sweet. ^_^

*is nosy*XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
You know I'm always rooting for you, ML; I can't give any advice because I've never been in that situation but you know I'm in your corner =D

Makoto

Years
I never said you don't know her name, I asked what it was so I could know. ^_^

I haven't really been there either. But I'm on your side and hope for the best. ^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks guys! I first met her almost three years ago when I first came to my new school. I did think she was a pretty girl when I first saw her. I didn't know that a year later, I ended up being in the same math class as her.<3

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Awww... how sweet =3 (Sorry, was I eavesdropping? :P)

I hope you don't mind me posting a super cute Misty image for ya ;)

mistyblushscreen.jpg

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That's a really cute Misty image.^_^ She looks really cute when she blushes.

Yesterday, as I was coming into school, I saw Christina. I did say hi to her.<3

It was really great seeing her yesterday.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, I got to see her for a good while today. My teacher threaw a graduration party for me. Christina came to it near the end of the day. I gave her a ticket for the graduration this Friday. I also finally got to tell her that she used to be friends with my sister when she was younger. She remembers my sister and has pics of me when I was younger too.^_^

Back