• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Those are all great choices.^_^

Also, My sister saw up to episode 24 of Naruto already. The Sand Ninjas make their first appearence in the episode where Naruto and the gang return to the village after defeating Zabaza.

Here's a great pic that I just got today.

sakuraandtheganggettingreadyfo.jpg

Sakura looks funny in this pic.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Darn it, my club needs to be brought back to the first page.

Well, I've been having a great day off today. I slept in till after 2:00 P.M. Also, my cat's been hiding under my blankets latey. I bet he's a little cold back there. He's also been hiding behind my tv too.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Your cat sounds a lot like both of mine; they like to go where it's warmest, and that usually tends to be my bed. But I've been hiding under the blankets a lot lately too...it snowed enough to coat the ground today <_<;

Does your cat chew electrical wires? >_<;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, it was snowing a little bit here both today and yesterday. I've been warm.

My cat doesn't chew on wires. But he does scratch up my foor by the door that's the entrence to my room. He scratches it when he's stuck in my room when the door's closed and he wants out.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep, they can be.:)

I had a really cool video game related dream yesterday. It had Sonic The Hedgehog in it. Tails was fighting Perfect Chaos. He tranformed into Super Tails. He kicked alot of butt. It looked just like the games too.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I think right now would be a great time to bring this back up.

Well, I doing great lately. I only have four more days of school then we'll be on Christmas break!

Of course, I can't wait for Christmas

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Four more? Same here...I just can't believe your and my schools are crazy enough to let us out that close to Christmas...having December 23 as the first day off really doesn't give a lot of people enough time to plan and travel if need be. I'm just in dire need of some extra sleep, so my reason is kind of petty D:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep, I'd like to get out earlier too. But, that's what they have scheduled.

Cool thing is, I finally hooked up my vcr in my room yesterday. I wanted to record last nights episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion. I now have it on tape.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • asuka-funcel001.jpg

second_children_asuka.jpg

There, I've done my part XD

But I'm not sure I'm going to do that again soon, though...I went on google image search against my better judgement if you know what I mean <_<;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Thanks for bringing my club back up, Kaga.

Lots of cute Asuka pics!^_^ I like them both.

And yep, I know what you mean about Google.

So, what will you be doing for New Years today?

Back