• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Hi Water Spirit! I'm doing great.^_^ It's great to see you again.

It's been a little while since I've posted in here. I've been doing great.

Also, it's going to be spring now. Can't wait for it to get warmer.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep, I really been wanting to post in here again. It's been awhile since I've last posted in my club.

Of course, it's great to see it back up.

Well, I've recently got back to playing Pokemon XD again. I've been also getting more Shadow Pokemon purified.

Makoto

Years
  • I just got my Pokemon XD last saturday and I gotta say, I'm impressed. Nice story so far, graphics slightly better than Colosseum's, and the whole Deja Vu aspect(my own deal since I have and beat Colo) are neat.... I really don't like how they changed the camera angle in Agate Village, but I guess they had to to stop the people from "midnight purifying", although the fact that you can't move until you press A after a pokemon in purifyable seems like it would be enough.... oh well. :/

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, I've got many more Pokemon purifyed yesterday. Plus, I got an Elekid from this one guy when I gave him back his shadow Togepi that I purifyed. It has many attacks it can learn though breeding. It got Ice Punch,Fire Punch,Thunder Punch, and Cross Chop. It's really cool.

Also,I'm currently in school at the moment. My teacher was absent. It's been a really easy day today for me.

Makoto

Years
  • i'm in spring break.

Also, I read about that in serebii.net a long time ago. It recommended keeping togepi because of its rarity, although that elekid does have moves it could never learn elsewhere....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • New shipment of cats? That's kind of an odd concept...it must be painful to work at a pet store, it's too easy to get attached to all of the cute little animals x_x

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Hiya Misty Lover!I finished your banners ^o^
    Sorry if they didn't come out good,I'm only a beginner with Photoshop o.o;
    dreamalittledream7bv.png

sakurabanner0at.png

You most certainly don't have to use them x33

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • In appreciation of all that you've done, I've scoured the internet, typed, experimented, clicked, and seen waaaay more than I've ever wanted to see to find good Sakura images...I only got two, so I'm hoping you like chibis:

sakura.jpg

new-sakura-1.jpg

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I like them! They are really great. Thanks Miss Kanna!

Also, I can't wait to watch Naruto tomerrow.

My day was really easy today. It's just me here at home for a little while. My mom is celebrating her birthday today.

Those pics are really cute Kaga! She looks so cute and adorable in them.<3

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
  • ....yeah, but we still really didn't need to know. XD

EDIT: Glad to know your day went well, ML (Hey, that rhymed!)

Back