• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Nothing new for me today. Still.
I'm about ready to throw my FireRed out the window though. SRing for Mewtwo has been fruitless thus far.
Good luck to everyone on your hunts.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
sorry about the broken chains guys

i just lost a chain of 19 Finneons in the water because of a wailmer

right after that a chain of Wailmers came in and guess what, Shiny Wailmer.

im so happy right now

who would have gueesed thats how i found it

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Yeah, I deffinatly aggree, I wonder how jakes doing...
Caught it! :D
Impish nature.
Sep. 9, 2007
Lake Verity
Met at Lv. 3.
Often lost in thought.
Likes sour food.
Female.
(Not really neccecisary to post stats, they're way low.)
EDIT: Going to look for Elekid.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Drapion Dawg: Grumpig and now a random wailmer. You didn't even explain the Grumpig and I'm pretty sure you didn't explain the rest of your shinys.

Well, I've beaten my highest chain record, so now my highest is 26 but still no sign of my secret shiny. At the moment I've gotten a chain of 14 and hopefully it'll turn up soon.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Um, what shiny did you catch?

I'm focusing all of my 4th Gen shiny hunting energy to getting a shiny starter on Pearl. I have to get a shiny Palkia before D_S or Dragonking does. ;)

Starly. :D
Me and Rose were racing for it.
(BTW, anyone have Battle Revolution who wants to experiment with shinies?)

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Um, what shiny did you catch?

I'm focusing all of my 4th Gen shiny hunting energy to getting a shiny starter on Pearl. I have to get a shiny Palkia before D_S or Dragonking does. ;)

Oh I don't think so Fufu. Now I'll spend all night for Palkia.

Hey D_D how did you chain Finneon and Wailmer. I thought you couldn't make chains in the water.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Ahh, well it seems my suspicions about Drapion Dawg were correct all along, I can spot a lier a mile off. Thanks for helping out everyone.

Well, I was chaining my secret shiny for the Majority of the night and kept making stupid mistakes which resulted in my chain getting broken. I think I'm going to leave Cresselia for a while and focus on chaining.

Good Luck all.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2007
Chaining For a shiny buizel, Chain so far is 7, It'll Probably break after ten, Those Shellos' Are annoying!

EDIT: The Dang chain got broken by a Pachirisu At 8!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
'Zoon?' The Zigzagoon looks around the shiny hunters club.

Demoonica sighs and looks down at the thing. "May I introduce my newest shiny? This is shiny Zigzagoon #4, whom I caught on a chain, it was # 2 out of 7 before I broke the chain. Here's her stats:"

Shiny Zigzagoon

Female (named her Kairi, because the other one is Sora... if I have the bad luck of getting a 5th shiny one male he's being named Riku, I swear...)

Bold nature
Caught Sep. 9, 2007
Route 202 (Zigzagoon swarm, I'm so changing that)
Mey at Lv. 3
Loves to eat.
Likes sour food.

HP 16
ATK 6
DEF 8
SpATK 6
SpDEF 7
Speed 9

Ability Gluttony (the first one that isn't a Pickuper)

Other news - My longest lasting chain is now 27 Shinx, I'm getting better... somewhat...

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
my chain just broke at 27 it was a stupid geodude fault(or was it my older brothers fault =/
any way good luck to you all

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Maybe all the luck people wish me is finally kicking in, thanks Torterra defender and good luck back to you, too!

I just noticed that I still had the date wrong my DS, today is the 10th, lol. Fixed that and changed my swarm to Skitty. I shall chain Skitty because this game does not want me to have Shinx.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Congrats on the Zigzagoon. He's one of my favorites shinies.
I finally got my Buneary after 4 weeks, my hardest shiny yet. I'll post the info later, I'm going to try and make a PBR video now.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey everyone.

LoadingNow of Smogon has discovered that it is useless to chain above 40 to increase your chances of gettin a 40 chain. He also noted that 40 is a very important number; at a 40 chain, you have double the chance of finding a shiny than if you only had a 39 chain.

Here's the source:http://pokeguide.filb.de/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1187474533

I decided to chain for Budew/Roselia. I've also begun soft resetting for Latias more. My goal is to get it before or on my birthday, which would be this Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back