• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.digi//TAMED [R-15] (OOC & Signup)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I need parallelzero to post... and all the other people who aren't posting xD do people still want to do this?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'll likely get a post up today. I've just been a bit busy with school being almost over.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Yes. I've been away at a contest for the past half a week or so and been busy for the entire week.

(that announcement was posted on my RP and on the profiles of various people ... yeah)

Cirrus

Years
  • It does! If I have no fodder to write with I can't write anything huge, so. ;_; Also this gives me incentive to not wait for a few days and then post, and so I can interact with more rapidity.

Cirrus

Years
  • New post, yay. How do interactions work?! I'm not quite sure how this will play out at all.

@roen52: Probably not, but I might be wrong.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel like I want to wait for someone else to post before I post again.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'll most likely post after school. Can't wait for the whole thing to start getting a bit more adventure-esque.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    'kay so our characters kind of want to leave the building, I guess. What's out there? What will we find? Or should we stick around until the rest of everyone comes out too?

Tbh this RP isn't really a focus of mine now, more of a distraction, since it's moving so slow. I have no idea why it turned out like this since people were so eager to sign up. If activity doesn't rise soon, I think I'll officially leave, no offense :3 in comparison to all the players who seem to more or less already have abandoned this without saying anything Ultra slow RPs probably can work but for some, but for me they trigger my impatience.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Yeah, I think it might be better for me to close the book on this one myself. x.x I'll take part responsibility, since I've had a lot going on the past month, but it seems at least half our Digidestined don't really care to post, so...

Cirrus

Years
  • 失礼しました...

My inability to post for two weeks (or something like that) has not been helpful.

Back