• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.digi//TAMED [R-15] (OOC & Signup)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Does that mean we can start interacting and whatnot?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Neeeeat. I'll have to figure out an entertaining way to make Agnes realize that she is not fat anymore.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Hmm, it seems to me that both me and you have Mokumon as the baby form... Would you like me to keep it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That post took me hours to write xD because I was doing other things at the same time. Inefficiency, hooray.

EDIT: So, anyone got any big plans for their character and their digimon?

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    ... Also I posted. :x

I'm not dead, yay. \o/

... Maybe it's Easter and everyone's on holiday?! 8|

I don't have big plays planned right now ... not yet.

Is everyone still alive?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Apparently I'm alive, but I guess your theory of Easter holidays might be true.

As for plans and my character, I'll have her being extremely happy and a bit over-confident with her new body at first and then we'll see what happens. It depends on where the story goes as well, of course.

Agnes first thought badly of the good looking people in the room but now when she sees that she looks rather good herself, she will probably try and be with the "cool" people since she kind of want to live like she never got to do in real life. Or something something :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm alive, just having writers block over here.

I don't think Ven will willingly talk to anyone. Someone might have to drag him to join them :P Maybe Dai will do that. Or something.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Almost done with mine. Finally. Being sick has its uses. :D And that will be interesting,except Ven doesn't probably concern himself with it quite as much as Yukiyo .:3

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Where is everyone /else/ ;;

If the people who haven't posted could post that they're still here but busy with something, I think that would be ideal. I'd like to finish an RP for once (unfortunately that is the fate of many RPs) ...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Ya, sorry for the wait, I've been really busy. Spring Break ended up not being a break for me, more like family torture. I'll post as soon as I can.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can we post again, interacting, even though all players haven't gotten their digimon yet?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'll post as soon as possible... PC's not working properly right now so I'm having a few problems visiting this place. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hrrm, I'm honestly not sure about what to write. What do you suggest we do when we have hatched our digimon? I mentioned interaction earlier. So anybody want to have a chitchat with Agnes? :3

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Sorry for not posting sooner!!!

@Red: Why not? :P

Back