East Coast, USA (Represent!)
Seen February 5th, 2016
Posted September 23rd, 2015
2,480 posts
7.2 Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Girl! Run! Hide!
!

Trent was just minding his own buisness when he heard a voice behind him. "Hey there, big guy. So... What's your name? Mine's Sakura." The girl hugged his arm, causing a huge blush to come across his face.

"M-M-Mine's T-T-Trent." Trent didn't know what else to say. Face. Pretty. Flirting. Blah! Many thoughts were running through his mind, but none of them were coherent. "N-N-Nice t-t-to m-m-meet y-y-you S-S-Sakura." He started studdering uncontrollably and his face was as red as a Charmeleon. He pointed to Kong with his free hand. "T-t-that's K-k-Kong." He didn't know what else to say. "W-what c-can I he-help you with?" It was obvious that any moment Trent would crack under pressure and pass out.

"Ahem." He tried to clear his throat, and felt that he could regain his composure. "Ahem. Ehehehe..Sorry about that." Kong seemed to have a mocking look in his eyes. Screw you, Kong! Trent gave the Slakoth a piercing glare, and turned his attention back on to Sakura. "As I was saying, my name's Trent. Trent Rift. And that's Kong." His face was still blood-red, but it would go away soon enough. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He attempted to give her a half-decent smile, but it came out as more of an awkward grin.