• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
Years
  • No problem Peanut. Zippyshare is the only place where I uploaded, but you can download from there and upload the Notepad doc to any other sites which are better than Zippyshare.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    So is there a way to get Alolan Raichu in this game and how do trade evolutions work? Mostly Haunter, Onix, Seadra, Scyther, Dusclops, Karrablast and Shelmet?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I tried this on three Emerald gba files and I couldn't get it to work. They were (USA), (USA)(Europe), and (J)(Independent). Any clue on this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2020
    Need some direction.

I have obtained all 8 badges in the Lande region. The skyscraper is still blocked by a woman. However, I believe there was supposed to be a dark worker on polygynum path that would lead me to their secret hideout. He is not there. Am I missing a triggering event somewhere? Help!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Which Emerald Version do I need? My UPS Patcher wont patch the game, because the versions doesnt match.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    To anyone having trouble patching, use the Pokemon - Emerald (U)(TrashMan), tsukuyomi doesn't work, use NUPS and select any option other than abort, maybe because of a config thing the patch doesn't recognize but it does work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2022
    Been wanting to play this game but I just can't seem to find a patchable emerald rom. Help anyone?

Back