• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

Years
  • depends on who asks

Before, i used to say just anything cat related. Though now I'm tempted to just link them to really weird stuff like... Pringles flavored ramen or ramen flavored pringles.

Usually they deliver.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • My parents usually get me what I want lol
    Any other family member usually sends a card with a few dollars or a gift card inside, which is nice. :)
    What I want this year.. er.. I don't really know.. maybe a Switch? I doubt it though, family is tight on cash.
    Though I have until December to think about it some more.. I'll probably just say the usual; food, cookie cake, spending time with my Nana (who shares the same birthday with me),.. I'll be 21 but like heck I'm drinking. I've heard too many stories about how bad that gets.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Money works very well if I don't have anything specific in mind. Though it's always pleasant to receive something edible too, like sweets!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I would like Zanthar's Guide to Everything (D&D Book), Fitness Boxing for Switch or a Planner for school.

Ah a fellow d&d player I see ;)

As for me, I never know, and I couldn't tell you. I generally just like money so I can spend it at my leisure when I find something I do want. Or on bills if need be.

Back