• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Rated PG-16

Plot:
Far beyond the land of Unova heritages an unknown region called the Bara region. It houses all Pokemon from cute to strong. People everywhere wanted to come to this island to find all foreign Pokemon, & make gyms with cities & explorations. They've build a harbor for ships to arrive. Professors have come to study the Pokemon's home. Bara is mostly of mountains & oceans, so workers have managed to build towns & cities away from mountains. Trainers would have to use Surf on their Pokemon if they wanna get anywhere in the Bara region.

Some legendary Pokemon have also come here for their own reasons. Lugia romages under the sea with the fresh water & the cool breeze. Cresselia flies around to see new places. Celebi enjoys the forests & playing with the Pokemon around. No one knows that the legendaries roam around the Bara region, hidden from any human. The three legendary Pokemon, Groudon Kyogre & Rayquaza, have taken slumber deep within the caves, mountains & old tower

What comes with many opportunities come bad intentions. A group of evil humans have formed together to take over the Bara region. They have named themselves Team Storm. Their purpose is to control the weather & cause havoc on the region, to claim their leader king of the Bara region oneday. To do that, they require the legendary weather Pokemon. The gym leaders are aware of Team Storm & are struggling what to do with them. They have been looking for them everywhere, but they hide to well. They gave up, but are determined to find them at all cost.

You:
Trainer: You are a starting trainer who is about to arrive to the Bara region by boat. You arrive in Penma Town to achieve one of fifteen starter Pokemon, ranging from Bulbasaur to Oshawott. You can either battle for the gym badges or compete in Pokemon contests for the Grand Festival.

Team Storm: You are a member/leader in Team Storm. As a grunt you have recently recieved 2 Pokemon to aid you in search of the legendary weather Pokemon. As an Admin you have 3 Pokemon to help you out. As the leader you have 3 strong Pokemon & are currently planning what your next move is while hidden from the locals inside a base deep underwater.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding
2. No bunnying, unless given permission by the user
3. Romance is aloud, but not past kissing
4. Keep the language to a minimum
5. 2 characters max
6. Please keep it fair to others
7. All PC rules apply
8. Have fun!

Sign-Up:

Trainer:
Spoiler:

Team Storm:
Spoiler:

My SU:
Spoiler:

Spots
Spoiler:

Destinations:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Inside the lab of Penma Town, a professor named Gerald romages around for the Pokeballs. He is expecting some trainers to come by & choose their starting Pokemon. Unfortunately, he isn't prepared yet. He may not have shaved his beard, or combed his brown hair, but he is a professor who is always prepared! ...Except now.

"Ok, I will bring out the Pokeballs when the trainers get here. But first, I need to prepare myself! Now, where did I put that comb?" As professor Gerald went looking around in his lab, he put a sign on the door saying 'Do not disturb'.

-

"We're almost there." Kilik said. He stands on a mid-sized ship looking afar at the Bara region. It looked magnificent. "You excited Night?" Kilik only heard nothing. "Night?" He turned around, but found a girl with a tail talking to one of the sailors. "Oh, give me a break." Kilik walked over to the 2 & pulled the girl's tail. The girl suddenly turned into a Zorua. This was Kilik's Pokemon fooling around. "Night. How many times do I have to say it?"

"Don't play mean jokes on other people, I heard you the first thousand times." Night responded sarcastically. At least she gets it. Either way, she giggles right now. It's normal to Kilik though.

Kilik got a look at some people here on the ship. They seemed raring to go to the Bara region. Kilik was eager to start as well. This'll be his first journey in his life. "Attention, all passengers." The speaker sounded. It was the captain. "We will be arriving in Penma Town shortly. Thank you for taking the S.S. Dock." Weird name.

The ship stopped near the harbor. Kilik got off the ship with a stretch. "You ready, Night?" He asked his Zorua.

"Just so long as we don't run into any trouble." Night replied. It's what you can expect from a Zorua.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Valorie Russo.

It was noon, Valorie had just finished eating a huge plate of pork with a Cesar salad and a big cup of coca cola. Valorie burped loudly and then relaxed on her chair, "Ahh" She said slaking back. Her pokemon Bailey and Celeste were also relaxing next to her, they had just eaten a huge plate of pokemon food with two big Pecha berries and some water. Bailey gave a delightfull sigh and Celeste gave a jolly cry. "Isn't food the best." Valorie complimented, Valorie was listening to a rock tune, just like drums and guitar playing. "Attention, all passengers." The speaker started to talk, Valorie turned down her music and listened. It was the captain speaking, "We will be arriving in Penma Town shortly. Thank you for taking the S.S. Dock."

"Well! Seems like were arriving now guys!" Valorie sat up from her chair and her pokemon got up to. Valorie yawned, she forgot to take her afternoon nap, it gave her energy and made her want to eat again. "C'mon let's go guys." Valorie stood up walked over to the sky deck, followed by her pokemon. They had stopped at Penma town, where the pokemon Proffesor was. But Valorie wasn't going to get a starter, she had Bailey already! "C'mon girl's! let's head out," Valorie ran over to the border followed by her pokemon and ran off of the boat, she looked around at the town, it was awesome.

"This place is great!" Valorie turned up her volume on her head phones and closed her eye's then started to walk, she got pretty exited. Valorie opened her eye's and in front of her was a boy, she banged into him but didn't fall over. "Sooory!" Valorie gave a nervous laugh then walked off, Bailey and Celeste gave a cry of amusement then followed there trainer.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Dazane Zamores

Sleep. That was all he could think about. The music drowns down all the ruckus outside his head. Espada was fast asleep in his lap, snoring quite cutely. Not too long ago, he boarded the ship. Wasn't the most fancy, yet it wasn't as good as pictured it might have been. For a group of people who wanted to be in the best condition to go to "that place," they sure aren't doing a good job.

Opening his eyes, he stares up at the clouds over them. Listening to Alternative Rock while watching the sky in a boat was a good luxury. Too bad the boat isn't as good. Arbol was under his chair, curled up into a ball in a deep sleep. It wasn't long until they finally reached their destination, Espada quickly waking up. Slowly tapping Dazane on his shoulder, he snaps from his day dream and looks at his Ralts.

"Ra...Ralts!" Espada pointed at the others who were leaving.

"I was having a very nice sleep too," he whines, stretching as Ralts jumps off his lap. Standing up, he bends down to pick his Treecko and heads out the boat. Two others were ahead of him. A boy with a Zorua: those pokemon who annoyed him to death with their sarcasm and annoyance. Then a lively girl who doesn't seem to pay attention at all since she bumped right into the guy. Ignoring the situation, he kept walking by as Espada walked beside him and Arbol sitting on his head.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Hannibal Alexander Regisald
Penma Town

Hannibal walked quietly down the street, looking around at he calm atmosphere. Hannibal has been hiding here since he left the prison. Hannibal has been using a motel room as his base of operations since he arrived. Hannibal didn't know the people of Team Storm that well, yet Hannibal already carried a known reputation, to put it like that. Hannibal walked down to the beach, admiring the ocean. While looking out into the ocean, Hannibal spotted something. A ship appeared ready to dock into Penma Town. Hannibal sighed and rubbed his chin in wonder. Hannibal grunted and headed back towards his motel, keeping his guard up. Hannibal opened up the door to his room. It wasn't all that great, but not bad for a recently escaped convict. Hannibal fell onto his bed. Hannibal looked around his room and drifted off to sleep.

Hannibal woke up shortly after. Hannibal looked around and saw nothing. Hannibal stood up and exited his room. From the motel, Hannibal saw that the ship was docking. Hannibal leaped down the stairs and walked down to the pier. Hannibal leaned on the railing, pretending to be looking out towards the sea. In reality, Hannibal was listening.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Coryn

I could not hesitate to breathe a small sigh of relief as the boat drew closer to shore. At my side Alistar growled at the waves and tried to stand before slipping and falling back to the wood. On a ship, elegant he was not it seemed. Battle was where he shined I supposed. I gently picked up the lion cub and felt him twist and growl in my arms before reluctantly settling there. "I do not want you to fall off," I told the lion cub. He huffed as if amused by the possibility.

The boat shifted beneath me with and there was an announcement, warning of docking. I grabbed my violin case quickly as the movement beneath me slowed to an eased bob. In front of me the other passengers rose and hurried off. Alistar growled and glared at them as they passed, prompting me to shush him gently. "Leave them be Alistar they are not prey."

He growled but subsided as I left the boat and port. Journeying down the path to the professor was difficult. I am bad at reading maps I shall admit. Bara felt quite like Johto. I suppose that was something about foreign areas. In some ways they still felt like home. Eventually I made my way to the professor's home where others were already gathered around. I was quiet, watching the interaction with a vague interest.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Xoxaa Lizarkia

Finally, they were here. The boat ride was long, but Bara was in view all around them. It was a long trip, leaving from Kanto, but they were here. Well, mostly. Slumped on a girl's shoulders is a blue worm of a Pokemon, sleeping peacefully on her shoulders while simultaneously missing out on the view of Penma Town and the majestic Bara region in front of them. It is a rare Pokemon too. It wasn't uncommon for the girl carting this rarity of Pokemon to get all sorts of glances from other passengers, but for the most part, the girl ignored them. What is important was that she is about to embark on her first adventure with Pokemon, delving deep into the Bara region.

This girl glanced around as they were approaching the pier, spotting various individuals touting Pokemon of their own. One, a girl, and a few boys, with, of all things, a zorua!

I'm not the only one with a rare Pokemon it seems, she notes to herself, walking closer to the group of apparent trainers.

The other Pokemon she spotted, a treecko, ralts, among others. They seemed ready to start their journeys, as was she, moving into their general vicinity, but otherwise keeping to herself, feeling the wind in her auburn hair whipping it about as she examined the sea and natural beauty surrounding Penma Town.

Before she knew it, land ho. The boat had docked, and the passengers scurried their way off the boat. Following suit, the traffic was halted, with one of the trainers bumping into a boy's backside by accident. While occupied, the glance of a man on the pier grabbed her attention. He was examining the passengers leaving the ship, however he seemed fixed on the new trainers. He emanated with a dark presence, a malevolent aura about him. Xoxaa eyed him carefully, as not to draw his attention to her. She glanced towards him dubiously, respecting the suspicious nature of this intimidating figure. She began to feel a little uneasy, her gut telling her that this man is of some notoriety... too much notoriety.

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
Years
Blair Doltrey

Pacing, pacing, pacing.

...still pacing. The hands failed to cease moving, the day was quickly wearing on, but unfortunately the sun still reigned over this new land of Bara. Its blinding beams were starting to cause a twitching in the girl's forehead, as she was pacing continually past the window, absorbing and then losing the light before returning to it.

The window. Not only was it creating a headache, it exposed the city street. In all of its freedom, its loathsome, unearned freedom.

Letting her green eyes wander to the window for the first time in hours, the girl saw something peculiar. Or perhaps it was something normal. Either way, it made her heart race. A police officer. Standing so genially against a parking meter, stealing sips from a cup in his hand. This man symbolized the resistance that the Bara region would wield against her new Team. It was disgusting to watch the city's inhabitants meander about the streets happily, doing whatever they pleased. It was a miracle that their useless selves managed to even navigate around properly. But soon they'd all be enslaved, once Team Storm captured the Weather Trio. If she had to, Blair would personally manipulate these Pokemon to eliminate that blasted sunlight.

Blair realized her arm was numbing with tension. Because her fist was clenched and turning white. Stupid people. She could do it. She could easily evacuate the motel room and obliterate this man. In public too, to set a precedent. But then her eyes meandered down by his feet.

A Shinx. A measly little unevolved cat who beamed at every stranger that passed by. Nothing more innocent, more revolting was imaginable. How dare she even think about wasting energy on such a pathetic cause.

A gentle HISS interrupted Blair's twisted mind. Lounging over the entire bed, it's thick body a mess of tangles entwining over itself, was her Seviper. His head was now raised, his tongue tasting the anticipation and animosity in the air.

"No, no!" she interjected into the silence, perhaps to the Pokemon, but more likely to her self. "We wait. They're coming soon." Team Storm was supposed to provide some transportation for their new, qualified admin to headquarters within the hour.

And so Blair returned to pacing, and the snake dropped his head again, and the clock kept ticking.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Jessica Stark

Jessica made her way out of a local mart and pokemon center, having just stocked up on a few healing items and a pokeball or two. Assuming things weren't much more expensive than anywhere else in the world it had only cost her around twenty dollars to stock up. It really didn't seem like much when you thought about it, but insight told Jessica that these items were one-time use only, and thus the costs would quickly add up if she didn't take care to use them appropriately. She supposed she had enough for now. She had more or less just reached the island and as the sun shone down on her face she found herself beaming at no one in particular. She for one was glad to be here.

As she took one of her two occupied pokeballs from her hip she became aware of a ship docked not all that far away, though it was not all that important to her. She did however take notice of quite a few pokemon mulling about among the small crowd that was growing as people got off the ship. For a moment she debated on whether to approach or run off to explore further. Being the social person she was, she came to the logical conclusion that Bara was not going anywhere but these people sure might. Adjusting her satchel so as to make sure it would not slip off she casually released her boufallant and gave the buffalo pokemon a light pat on his side.

"It's nice t' be free, don't ya' think?"

The comment was directed towards Boufallant. One might not consider being owned by a human 'free', but it was certainly a lot more free than being cooped up on the ranch. The larger pokemon just sort of turned his head in acknowledgement. Jessica proceeded to casually remove and let her second pokemon out, a snivy whom looked like she may or may not have just woken up judging by the exasperated, mildly annoyed expression on her face. This was lost on Jessica however, as by this point her attention had shifted elsewhere, namely on the people that had just gotten off the boat. She made her way back to the docks and slowed down, suddenly finding herself mildly overwhelmed with a choice. ...Whom did she talk to?

shinysweety

Years
Valorie Russo

Bailey jumped onto Valorie's shoulder, "Aww, you should do this more often gurl, you know, before you evolve." She laughed and so did Celeste. Bailey jumped back down and padded along next to Celeste and followed there trainer. Valorie sighed, then her tummy rumbled. Valorie stopped and looked at it, it was pretty hungry. "C'mon! I just ate, keep it col will ya i don't wanna be fat." Valorie ignored her belly, she had just eaten a big plate of pork and Cesar salad. Maybe it was cause she missed desert. She then spotted some Pidgy's flying round in the air, making noise. Valorie then started to keep walking, she looked around the small town for the Pokemon Professor's lab. "Wonder where it is." she said to her pokemon curiously.

Valorie was still near the ship, she wondered if it was a good idea to ask someone where the Pokemon Lab was in this region. Valorie got distracted by her belly, it was really annoying. "Maybe we should get some food first." She commented, Valorie was always hungry, no matter what she ate. She scratched her head and giggled a little then kept walking, she wen't over to the Pokemon center with Celeste and Bailey racing up ahead, "Hey wait!" Valorie started to speed up pace, until she broke into a run. Now they were at the front of the pokemon center, "Ok, let's go!" Walking into the Pokemon Center Valorie wen't up to nurse Joy. "Hi, were can i eat?" Valorie asked. "Well, you can have anything on the menu but today it's a take away day only." Nurse Joy walked over to the menu list, "What would you like?" she asked.

Valorie walked over to menu board, she put her head closer to it and put her finger near her mouth and started to tap on her face. "Hmm..." Her pokemon came over and looked at the pokemon menu board and did the same thing as Valorie except with there paws. "I'll have the double cheese and ham salad sandwich, with Colla!" She asked. "Ok, and you two?" Nurse Joy asked Bailey and Celeste. Bailey pointed to the Pomeg berry and Celeste pointed to the Pecha berry and they gave happy cries. "Okay then, i'll be right back." Nurse Joy walked over to the kitchen leaving Val and her pokemon alone. Not long after Nurse Jopy came back and gave a Pecha and Pomeg berry to Celeste and Bailey and gave a take away bag to Valorie. "

Thanks! She said, "No problem. Please come again." Valorie opened her bag while heading out. She took out one of the sandwiches and took a bite on the same time as her pokemon took a bite from there berries. Swallowing the piece Valorie headed back the way they were heading before, not noticing Valorie turned up her music again and kept eating.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"There. Now I won't look like I just got out of bed." Professor Gerald was looking at his reflection as his beard was a bit shorter & more straight. "Well, better open up for any trainers who want these Pokemon." Before he went to the door, Gerald walked over to one of his desks, examining a clipboard. It's important about the habitats of Pokemon. Otherwise, they wouldn't be happy.

Gerald put the clipboard down & took out a tray of stuff inside. Inside was digital trainer cards, contact devices, Pokedexes', potions, & many Pokeballs. He took off the sign on his door & awaited any trainers who would stop by.

-

As Kilik looked at the areas in Penma Town, someone accidentially bumped into him from behind. He turned around to see it was a girl who stumbled upon him. Maybe it's the headphones that made her lose track. "Sooory!" She said as she walked off with a Chikorita & an Eevee.

Kilik only rubbed his head at the girl. "She should really watch where she's going." He said. He noticed Night eyeing the female trainer.

"I like her already!" She commented. Wow, was it because she somewhat annoyed Kilik? Kilik was in his thoughts until Night suddenly ran off to find the trainer.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Kilik shouted. This had to happen now. Kilik was soon gonna start his own adventure & his Zorua suddenly runs off. He gives chase to his Pokemon, wondering if she was looking for that girl. A couple minutes later, Zorua stopped for a minute. She couldn't seem to find the girl.

Kilik finally caught up, his temper high. "Night! Don't run off like that!" He repeated.

"Sorry. I was only looking for-Oh! Their she is!" Night spotted the girl with the headphones, eating something along with her Chikorita & Eevee. She pounced over to her & giggled. "Hi!" She greeted.

Kilik couldn't handle this. However, he saw a Pokemon Center nearby. Maybe it was good that Night ran off like that? Nah. He walked over to the girl Night was looking for & picked the Zorua up. "Sorry about that. Night suddenly took a liking to you for some reason." He sighed. Why did Night have to run off...?

shinysweety

Years
Valorie Hammock

Valorie burped, she had just finished her first sandwich and her pokemon had almost finished there berries, atleast Celeste did. Then, a Zorua came running over to her, "Hi!" it said. "Awesome! You can talk!" Valorie crouched down and rubbed the Zorua's forehead, then stopped and got back up. A boy then came running over, he picked up the Zorua and said. "Sorry about that. Night suddenly took a liking to you for some reason." Valorie smiled and giggled a bit, "That's okay," she replied. Celeste and Bailey both cried of amusement together at the same time. "Im Valorie." Valorie decided to say, "It's nice to meet you."

Celeste and Bailey greeted the Zorua by putting up there paw and saying something to her, Valorie watched as both of them circled around the boy and laughed, "Aww. That makes me hungry." Valorie suddenly said, luckily Valorie still had a sandwich... or not. "Hey! Where's my food!" The sandwich had dissapeared, someone stole it! She looked around to try and find her sandwich but didn't find anything. Valorie sighed, "Oh well, I guess i'll just need to wait for more food."

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Dazane Zamores

He noticed how the others went towards the Pokemon Center, puzzling him. 'Now, why would they want to go there if they didn't even lift a finger towards the whole ride?' he thought, knowing his pokemon are already is great shape. Instead, he skips the center and keeps walking foward. Arbol suddenly woke up, staring back. Catching his attention, he cocked his head to stare at who ever was behind them. It seems to be a teen girl. There was some odd pokemon with her, one he has never seen before.

"There are more where that came from," Dazane told his Treecko, who was amazed at the pokemon. Turning around to face the front, the Ralts was still walking foward. Right off the bat they found the Professor's lab. It actually wasn't as hard. He remembered hearing people complain about where it is. 'People these days. They're lazier than me even,' he criticized mentally. Once he made it to the front, he noticed another trainer. Not wanting to interact, Dazane simply entered inside with a lazy walk and attitude. He certainly wasn't going to make friends this way, but he would rather not anyway.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Hannibal Alexander Regisald
Penma Town

Hannibal eyed the arriving guests with some curiousity, mainly looking for anyone who could be after him. Hannibal didn't see anyone of note, so he walked back towards town. Hannibal noticed some trainers from the boat heading to the Professor's lab here in town. Hannibal saw a Police Officer leaning on a parking meter outside the motel. Hannibal quickly darted into a store in a way to not raise suspicion. Hannibal eyed the cop, and saw him lazily watching the town. Hannibal saw a side road that appeared it headed to the back of the Motel. Hannibal exited the store, avoiding the line of sight of the Cop, and arrived at the back road. Hannibal walked over to where the Hotel was.

Hannibal noticed no doors on this side, but saw a ladder heading up to the roof. Hannibal ran over to the ladder and began climbing. Hannibal scaled the ladder up to the top. Hannibal looked to where the cop was, only to find three more cops and an investigator there! Hannibal ducked behind a radiator, hoping to not get seen. Hannibal opened up the vent and climbed in. Hannibal climbed around in the hot, cramped vent, attempting to locate a safe exit point. Hannibal looked through an opening and saw what looked like another Team Storm member, an Admin by the looks of her. She was pleasing to the eye, Hannibal could admit that. Tired of creeping from above, Hannibal busted the vent door and jumped down into the room. Hannibal extended his hand and introduced himself,

" Hello, the name is Hannibal."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Professor Gerald noticed a boy come inside. Their was another boy behind the door who had a Shinx. Gerald quickly walked up to the boy with the Treecko & Ralts to introduce himself. "Why hello there. Give me a minute." Gerald walked up to the boy outside (Coryn) & brought her inside. "I expect other trainers will come inside, but since you're already here."

Gerald took a step back. "My name is Professor Gerald. If you're here to take a starter Pokemon, be my guest." Professor Gerald took a cart to the 2 trainers & on them were 15 Pokeballs, each containing a starter from every region. "Since you already have a Treecko," Gerald said to the trainer with Treecko. "you can just take what you need in this here tray." He handed the trainer a tray of Pokedexes, Pokeballs, potions, & C-Gears. "Please take only 5 Pokeballs." Gerald directed his attention to the other trainer.

-

"Awesome! You can talk!" The girl commented to Night. She took her attention to Kilik. "That's okay, Im Valorie." Valorie huh. "It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Kilik Chambers." Kilik introduced himself. Night noticed Bailey & Celeste greeting themselves to her & started running around her. She started running around as well with them.

"Aww. That makes me hungry." Valorie whined. She was...interesting. "Hey! Where's my food!" She started looking around for her sandwich. Didn't she already finish it? "Oh well, I guess i'll just need to wait for more food."

"Hey. I'm gonna go get my starter Pokemon from the lab. If you want you can come." Kilik offered. Usually he's not one who invites, but she seemed friendly. It would be nice t have company around.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Xoxaa Lizarkia

As expected, many of the trainers made their way to the Professor's lab. The dubious figure watching over the trainers abandoned the scene and did not catch Xoxaa's glance. She kept her eye on him briefly as he left, proceeding towards the lab, following behind the other trainers making their way there.

On her shoulders, the mysterious blue Pokemon began to squirm slightly, its eyes opening slowly. It yawns, opening its mouth wide before scanning around its new surroundings. The Bara region is a big new world, but the little Pokemon would have to become accustomed to a land where it would grow strong. Xoxaa looked down at her Pokemon, it catching her glance and responding, tilting its head in curiosity. She smiles back at him, rubbing his head with her right hand.

As she approaches the building, she reaches for the door, and opens it to find the Professor in the middle of a lecture with several of the other trainers. He went to grab a tray of empty pokeballs and another tray containing starter Pokemon. She approached slowly, trying to keep a low profile as she listened intently, focusing her gaze on the tray of pokeballs containing potential companions.

shinysweety

Years
Valorie Russo

Celeste and Bailey were getting tired, so they sat down next to Valorie and watched what was happening next. "Hey. I'm gonna go get my starter Pokemon from the lab. If you want you can come." Kilik offered politely. Valorie smiled and then thought about it, "Hmm..." She looked in the air and say a Pidgey with food in it's claws, "Hey! Thats my sandwich! Give it back!" The Pidgey heard Valorie and it's ears twitched, "Do something Bailey!" Valorie cried. Bailey shook her head and gave a week cry, then looked up to the sky and jamp on Valorie's head, she then jamp. Now Bailey was next to the Pidgy, before the Pidgey could flee Bailey used Growl making the Pidgey drop the sandwich in Valorie's arms perfectly.
"Thanks Bailey." She happily said as Bailey landed back on the ground.

Valorie took a bite from the sandwich, "I knew i didn't finish it." Valorie swallowed a piece and laughed. "Oh, and sure." Valorie answered Kiliks question, Celeste tapped her leg, making Valorie looked down. Celeste made a head movement, "Right." She looked back up and faced Kilik, "So which way's the Lab?" Valorie asked, then giggled and took another piece of her sandwich.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
As the trainers were choosing their Pokemon & getting their stuff from the tray, professor Gerald noticed someone else inside. She had a Dratini with her. "Why hello there. Please stand up."

"If you're here for a starter, you've come to the right place. These Pokeballs contain each starter from every region. You may choose who you want to journey with." Gerald then gestured to the tray. "& you can pick your Pokedex, Pokeballs, potions & a C-Gear. Please only take 5 Pokeballs." Professor wondered who else will come.

-

Valorie started to think about Kilik's question, until she saw a Pidgey...with her sandwich. Guess she didn't finish it. She got her Chikorita to get it back, jumping on her head & jumping towards the Pidgey using growl. Valorie managed to get her sandwich back."I knew i didn't finish it." She took a bite from the sandwich. "Oh, and sure." She answered Kilik's question.

Night walked back to Kilik after Bailey & Celeste went back to Valorie. "I'm bored." She said. Kilik ignored her question however.

"So which way's the Lab?" Valorie asked. That was a good question. First rule for trainers, always know where the lab is.

"Let's just go look for it." Kilik walked off with Night, guessing that Valorie was following along. Not long later, Kilik easily found the lab. It's appearance was different from other buildings, other than the motel. Kilik waited for Valorie to catch up, if she followed.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Dazane Zamores

Entering, a man who appeared to be the professor had come to introduce himself. "Why hello there. Give me a minute." Not paying attention, the Treecko didn't hesitate to take a starter from the tray. Throwing to an open pocket in Dazane's pants, Treecko closed it and evily smiled at Ralts, who didn't seem to care. "My name is Professor Gerald. If you're here to take a starter Pokemon, be my guest." Professor Gerald took a cart to the 2 trainers & on them were the starters. "Since you already have a Treecko, you can just take what you need in this here tray," he spoke as he handed him a tray of Pokedexes, Pokeballs, potions, & C-Gears. "Please take only 5 Pokeballs."

"Sure thing," he lazily said, taking what he needed and walking out. He could care less where he got the starters, as long as they could battle like Arbol and Espada. Espada then noticed another girl with a Dratini somehow eyeing the starter pokeballs. However, she got the green light to pick one, making the Ralts look straight ahead.

Walking out, he noticed a boy with a rare pokemon just standing there. He couldn't help but giggle out in irony. "Where has the world gone to now?" he used sarcasm, heading out to the back of the lab. Once there, he noticed Treecko trying to open a pocket in his pants. Doing so, he realized there was a pokeball that wasn't his just inside. "Eh, guess it's free," Dazane mumbled as he took the ball out and examined it. Pushing on the button, it opened to reveal a dazzling red light. To his left, the light materialized into a blue creature.

"Well, at least you aren't fire," Dazane said, not having a taste for water types. "I need to name you...hmmm," he said as he glanced up at the clouds. One looked just like the moon. "Let's call you Luna...you're a girl, aren't you?" he asked the pokemon, who nodded shyly. "Shy, aren't you? Better than loud and noisy." Standing up, he grabs the Mudkip and starts walking foward, away from the lab.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Cleo sat, picking at her lunch. Not favoring the corn, she fed it to her single pokemon, her Oddish April.

"Is that good girl?"She asked smiling.

"Oddish!"

Cleo sighed. "Do you think mom's ok?"

Her pokemon pokemon cocked their head to the right, curiously.

"You probably don't understand what I mean."

She dialed her older sister's phone once again, and once again no answer.

"Dang it Serena!"She exclaimed slamming the phone and the table and standing up.

"Attention passangers we'll be arriving in Penma town shortly."The captain's voice rang.

"Finally!"She exclaimed, and began running around making sure everything was in her backpack, which she put on.

"I can't wait!"Cleo exclaimed twirling around."Finally, my pokemon journey!"

"Oddish!"

Soon they docked and Cleo took a deep breath.

"Come on girl, I won't put you in your pokeball. You deserve some freedom, to see our new journey ahead of us."Cleo said smiling.

Trainer and pokemon, the two walked off the boat. They found themselves on a busy dock, so April climbed into her arms.

"This is April!"She exclaimed.

This was the moment she had waited fifteen years for. Happening. Right now. The only thing that could make it better is if she was five years younger and her sister would pick up her phone.

"Oh well, come on!"She exclaimed and began running, attempting to find her way, or someone who could tell her her way.

She soon made it to the pokemon lab.

"Sorry I'm late! Can't find my way around for the life of me."She said.

She heard the last person's instructions, so she picked Cyndaquil's pokeball, five empty pokeballs, a pokedex, a potion, and a C-gear.

"Um...I guess that's it."Cleo said."Thank you very much professer."

She emerged out of the labratory, planning to play her 'sweet and innocent' act to get into someone's traveling group in till she could reveal her true self. But first thing was first.

"Go pokeball!"

She knew she was right, it had been Cyndaquil's ball she grabbed. She smiled and knelt.

"Now, what to name you?"She wondered aloud."Beth?"

The female Cyndaquil shook her head.

"Tiffany?"

Another shake of her head.

"Demi?"

Once again she shook her head.

"Okay okay...How about Loretta?"

"Cyndaquil!"It cheered happily.

"Loretta it is."She said smiling and stood up.

She let April down to meet her new companion. Oddish was quite shy, and being a grass and water type, she was a bit afraid of fire types.

"Cyndaquil!"She said happily with a tiny wave.

"Oddish..."Oddish said shyly.

Cleo leaned against the wall observing the two, keeping her patience for the sake of those two's friendship. And it may help her 'act'. Even though every inch of her screamed to return them and run to start her journey. She plugged in her ear buds and began listening to 'I don't want this night to end' by Luke Bryan.

"You got your hands up...your rocking in my truck..."She sang softly in her beautiful voice.

('Beautiful voice doesn't mean perfect, okay!?)

Back