• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • Alright. I've submitted the IC thread everyone! We may have been sluggish creating it, but we'll be posting pretty often so be on the look out!

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • I've finally finished my sign up everyone. Although, be warned. There is a section which I wrote A LOT in... *COUGH COUGH* My history *COUGH COUGH*

I'm prepared to edit anything you find wrong with it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
  • @Dansparce: Hmm... Let's see if I can't get your SU handled before I get on my first post.

Wow I just cannot get in the mindset for an M rated RP right now. My brain is fighting with me trying to be unreasonable about that scene with the 'young girl' near the end. My stomach tells me I'm just feeling a tad icky though, so I'm going to go ahead and approve you. You did good. c:

@Everyone: I'll get to work on the first post right now. Hopefully that'll set the scene for you guys to jump in. I'm going to try avoid filler posts on my part, so feel free to write joint posts inbetween my posts if you want your characters to have spontaneous social interaction and stuff. (I find an etherpad is very useful for these.)

Just remember to be respectful to the fact that nearby people who are more likely to get involved the more heated it gets.

@TD: Grats on that first post nab! I was going to do it myself when I realized that my post would just merge with the header post automatically and was like "...Well crud."

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • \

@TD: Grats on that first post nab! I was going to do it myself when I realized that my post would just merge with the header post automatically and was like "...Well crud."

Aww..... I'm feeling embarassed *blushes.* I'll work on a list of 'The Rebellion' soon. Can't wait to start this party though.

Oh.... There is no party.

Dawn

Years
  • There we go--First post's up! I ended the post with a convenient excuse for any newcomers to approach Lucy and for anyone to ask IC questions. Feel free to have all your characters pile the questions on while it's still convenient.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Sooo is Children's City heavily guarded? And what's the city look like? XD Sorry but i'm trying to picture it as my character will be coming upon the city in my post

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • And free heals to anyone who crowds around her, yayyyyyy!

Princess of the Good Guys!

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Thanks for accepting me. I tried to be as non-descriptive as possible of the wound, but I probably could have left it out.

I'll get started on my post.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Oriana won't always be this off, but she hasn't talked to anyone since Spark died (while also coming to the realization that Spark died for her) and to see the one person Spark told her to see just take a hit to the face is something that she couldn't take lightly. She isn't looking for a fight right now though.

Also just to clarify, Spark died from malnutrition. She was eating very little amounts of food, giving most of it to Oriana. Eventually she knew she would die and began giving Oriana a lot of advice about what to do next. I figured this was the best way to have her die, although the most painful.

Three reasons for this
    1. I didn't want to do Spark again, nor did I want her as an NPC (as an NPC she would've just been a second character)

2. I wanted Spark to be a large influence on Oriana, one that was more than just master and trainee. By giving her life in a way that wasn't just a battle, I solidified the bond between the two characters.

3. Characters in my stories that kill are suspectable to death themselves. Those that take lives in my stories will not live to die of old age (just a common philosophy I have in my violent stories.)

Dawn

Years
  • @Apollo: I could've sworn I replied to this! There's not really such a thing as a crowded city here, nor a city with 'guards'. Generally speaking the inhabitants of a city simply defend themselves and each other should the need ever arise. There's nobody with an actual job dedicated to stopping thieves or things like that. It's just sort of a... community expectation. If you're a kid and nobody recognizes you as having stolen anything you're basically fine for now.

Children's City is a run down place. Most buildings are damaged and some are rubble. All cities in Pokemon Fallout look vaguely as if they were abandoned a long time ago with only a few exceptions where they're significantly cleaner than usual.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • And I've posted.

The kid in my post is John Doe, which I've already (briefly) talked to Geras32 about including. If he wants something changed, I'll get on it as soon as I wake up in the morning.

Also, my next post on the site will be my 200th!

Dawn

Years
  • I'll be giving people a little bit more time to realize the RP is up and write their post before I start working on my next one. Not that long, but--Y'know. :P

@Aques: By the way, SPOILERS. SPOOOOOOOOILEEEEEEEEEEERS.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Oh yeah I posted, forgot to say. And yes I don't have an SU for Lopunny girl but she's not a main character. She's just plot vital.

On another note, did anyone make any new years resolutions?​

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Hahahaha sorry I noticed... I've been like super busy I haven't had much time to read the ic much. I can't apologise enough ill edit tomorrow evening!

Also I think someone has a crush on Lozel. But who doesn't? Teehee. Keep in mind I won't be posting as lady lopunny as much as the general antagonist so I'm trying to keep interactions at a low level, but that doesn't mean there will be none. Who's left to post?

Dawn

Years
  • Sorry about the wait. I had a tough time figuring out how to appeal to all the people that were just watching Lucy and not actually interacting with her whilst simultaneously responding to Oriana without bunnying her too much. (...Sorry if I did, by the way. I admittedly wasn't able to avoid bunnying a little. :U)

That is however the price we pay for keeping up a decent pace I guess. Speaking of which, I'm going to be very flexible about where things go. If you've any ideas you want to toss out, here's the thread to do that in!

Back