• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • @Cosmic Fury: Absolutely! Y'know when you submitted that one app for PTA I couldn't help but think to myself that it reminded me just a little of Fallout.

@Everyone: I think it's about time I got on the next Lucy post. *Sagenod*

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Just noticed who Luke Sanders was. If it's alright with you guys, I'm going to edit my last post to wrap Storm's head around that. Won't change anything. Just thought of it. If it bothers someone, may Arceus himself damn me and send me straight to PokeHell.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'll make a quick lozel post hang on bear with me

Have it typed up already and it means things can progress already.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • >.> guys luke isnt as flamboyent as he looks... XD but i just meant for the picture to represent his face and bodily appereance he wears normal clothes...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Okay Dokay, big post, read it, plot vital. I thought the time was appropriate, and yes the boom can be heard by anyone, but the timing doesn't matter. It's up to everyone whether they investigate or heed Lozel's warnings.

I didn't spend to long on the post by the way so sorry about that, I know its not that detailed. Got too much to do to be spending time writing about detail.

Dawn

Years
  • I'm going to go ahead and let the rest of you guys ICly decide where to go. Lucy thinks there's valuable information in The Underground, someone else might think the explosion is worth investigating. There may or may not be consequences for one's choices.

Either way, if you want some social time with another character I would heavily advise you to use a joint post for this. I like to hop into an etherpad and just write away. It keeps the momentum flowing and is generally a lot faster.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Ack! Everything's suddenly moving so fast! I had planned to have John run after the group to avoid others like Collette then use the explosion as an excuse to try and separate from the group to go back on his own. Looks like it's back to the drawing board. I know it's my fault for not being fast enough. Although if you'd let me catch up in the timeline then Oriana could be used to rail John along with the plot if everyone, specifically Aques Keus, is up for it. I might be asking too much but it's worth a shot. If not I can always figure something out.

Dawn

Years
  • @Geras: Hah. Don't worry about it. I'm trying to keep things moving reasonably fast because I don't want things to stagnate. I don't see why you can't still go through with that plan though.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Ack! Everything's suddenly moving so fast! I had planned to have John run after the group to avoid others like Collette then use the explosion as an excuse to try and separate from the group to go back on his own. Looks like it's back to the drawing board. I know it's my fault for not being fast enough. Although if you'd let me catch up in the timeline then Oriana could be used to rail John along with the plot if everyone, specifically Aques Keus, is up for it. I might be asking too much but it's worth a shot. If not I can always figure something out.

If implying that Oriana and John should travel together, I'm up. If implying that Oriana ignores him, then I'm also up, otherwise Khawill is confused.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'm not going to post fora little while until everyone has don't there few posts and spread out a bit. Same goes for lozel posts since she isn't going to return quite yet.

Dawn

Years
  • @TD: Don't be gone too long! We need your radiant presence in the thread~ ;P I'm currently debating whether it's time for me to have Lucy to react or whether I should wait for more posts.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • @Yellow I'll post within the hour. No need to fear!

So I got sucked into helping my mother grade her papers. So NOW I'll be posting within the hour.

ALL HAIL THE KING OF PAGE 2!

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
  • @TD: Well I mean... a week for one post, even if it does account for two characters, is a fairly significant decrease in momentum. Can I move on or will me continuing on with the plot derail your JP? I ask because I'm not sure whether this will mean the RP is moving too slowly for others to retain interest and that's obviously something I'm trying very hard to keep a watch on.

Back