• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Baronjamaa

Elite Four Jaynaa
Years
  • Hi there, im a new user im hyped for pokemon sword and shield, i actually haven't played any of the ds/2ds/3ds games, only gbc games kn the 2ds im actually interested in gba rom hacks and i would like a recommendation of bba rom hacks fakemon ones can be included 😁

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Baronjamaa! Welcome to the forums!

It's wonderful to see so many people excited about SwSh! I think anyone who has played any Pokemon game since 1995 will find it entertaining, rewarding, and fun even if you've never played the later games. And, if you're interested in ROM Hacks, please feel free to check out the Fan Games section! :)

Years
  • I haven't played any ROM hacks in a while, so not many recommendations I can give. :< Did enjoy the older ones I played way back though, like Brown, Prism, Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and Flora Sky.

Nice to meet you Baronjamaa, enjoy the forum!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hello Baronjamaa, happy to welcome you to our forums! All aboard the Sword & Shield hype train! :)

My knowledge on ROM hacks is pretty slim, but I guarantee you'll find all sorts of willing people to help you out and answer questions!! All ya gotta do is ask around. ^__^

Have fun!!

Back