• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Sweethearts: A Valentine's Game [Love Prevails!]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Also not into how he used what I said as an excuse to switch from Kitty to Lulu, even though that wasn't exactly what I was going for. Feels like he was just looking for an opportunity, similar to Ash. And from the mafia's perspective, that lynch was a lot more beneficial to them than bussing Kitty one day early.

As for me, I don't see any bad marks on my record save for missing two votes, which doesn't benefit me regardless of my alignment, and doubting the lynch on Kitty, which I was pretty open about and had sound reasoning supporting it.
    You do have some fair points, but I'm looking at your #84 and I kind of have a hard time believing that was an attempt to draw a NK, and your lack of votes is actually a good way to avoid associatives if you are scum

On the other hand #136 from jd is not very convincing, and I really don't think you did enough to draw a NK either jd. Also what scum tells are in Mars's posts?

I'll probably make my vote in the morning, I think I know who I'm leaning towards but let's see how you two respond

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    You do have some fair points, but I'm looking at your #84 and I kind of have a hard time believing that was an attempt to draw a NK, and your lack of votes is actually a good way to avoid associatives if you are scum

On the other hand #136 from jd is not very convincing, and I really don't think you did enough to draw a NK either jd. Also what scum tells are in Mars's posts?

I'll probably make my vote in the morning, I think I know who I'm leaning towards but let's see how you two respond
    Sucks that I have to reference the last game again, but I cleared scum!gp because the inspector had a town read on him without any evidence. I was hoping that it would tip the scum team off in a similar manner.

And yeah, that's true. However, it would still make me a primary lynch candidate down the line. It just isn't worth the risk compared to picking a safe vote or something.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Not really sure what else I can say about my posts. I tried to scumhunt as much as possible but I had other priorities while on vacation. And that obviously didn't help me bait the NK either.

Anyway, here's an ISO on Mars, for the heck of it. Posts are from D2 thru D4, minus any vote posts and other fluff posts.

Spoiler:

Superjolt you better make the right choice.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Sucks that I have to reference the last game again, but I cleared scum!gp because the inspector had a town read on him without any evidence. I was hoping that it would tip the scum team off in a similar manner.

And yeah, that's true. However, it would still make me a primary lynch candidate down the line. It just isn't worth the risk compared to picking a safe vote or something.
    I should have included this one in the ISO - trying to use meta from other games is weak, just shows you can't find any proof in this game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Just a thought but what would the point of claiming be if L'Belle was the most likely target since he clearly was without a role.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    I genuinely don't see any reasoning here. All you're doing is pushing some narrative.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    First off, this interaction
    Spoiler:

I made what I wanted very clear: Proof that Kitty was scum. I even restated it for you, but if all you got from it was "Hey, let's lynch Lulu!" then it's clear that you were only interested in pushing your own agenda.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021

Day 2:
    Declares his trust in Desi. Easy to do that as scum though. Slightly surprised he didn't try to pressure him but I guess he thought easy town points, especially since he knew Lulu was scum. Also would look good later if Desi was cop checked. I'm surprised that he didn't follow it up with a kill on Desi given his "hunch" on Lulu, but perhaps they didn't want to risk Lulu getting lynched without a lover to drag down.

I see what you're trying to do here. It isn't going to work.

Focusing on the second part here, which is in response to Lulu, his scummate. Throwing shade here to prepare for a Lulu lynch in the future, I guess?
    Why would I need to prepare for a lynch on her? Scum!me would've known that desi had evidence against her, and it was almost a given that she would get investigated. He already had it covered. It's more suspicious how you actively distanced yourself from lulu while you were throwing shade on Desi.

Day 4:
    And finally the claim that reveals his alignment. Here he is baiting the promise ring to reveal so he knows who to avoid on N4. There was no reason to ask for claims on D4 when we already had a lynch lined up.

This doesn't make any sense. There was only one mafia left sans Kitty, all of our investigative roles were outed, and there were only a few unrevealed roles left. The best choice was to draw out a cc and nail the last mafia on the next night.

Already talked about Day 3 in my last post.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    I should have included this one in the ISO - trying to use meta from other games is weak, just shows you can't find any proof in this game.
    Forgot about this. When it comes to explaining my own reasoning for something, that's about reliable as it can get. There isn't much of a difference between this:
    "Sucks that I have to reference the last game again, but I cleared scum!gp because the inspector had a town read on him without any evidence. I was hoping that it would tip the scum team off in a similar manner."

And this:
    "I assumed that townreading someone without any evidence might've led the mafia into believing that I had an investigative role."
    Save for citing a game that quite literally just happened, where I already demonstrated that thought process.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oof looks like it might be random after all that. I could change my move but. Whats the fun in that.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Game Over: Measure Your Life In Love
    Only four students remained, and only one was a Single. Sides quickly formed, with jdthebud and Mars both claiming to wear a promise ring, but neither brave enough to show their ring finger to their fellow students. Ash did her own thing, uninterested in the bickering between the other students.

Superjolt analysed all his notes as if he was studying for an exam, and procrastinated casting his vote til the last second, as a true student would. He finally made his choice, asking the Principal to expel jdthebud from school.

jdthebud tried to hide his pain. "I don't care! I have a girlfriend who goes to another school, now I can be closer to her!"

Everyone could see how pathetic that lie was. It almost made them feel pity for him. Almost.

jdthebud has died. He was The Jock.

The Lovebirds have won! Congratulations gimmepie, Salzorrah, Aldo, Bidoof FTW, Superjolt, Desinishon, malanaphii, Mars and L'Belle!

Ash has won the game. She was The Crusher

Trivia / Awards
    Actual Lovebirds: Kitty and gimmepie were The Fuckboy and the Virgin respectively, two roles which affected each other if they interacted. Talk about life imitating art / art imitating life, hey.
    Forever Alone: Superjolt, malanaphii and Mars never interacted with (visited or were visited by) another player at night.
    Cock blocked: On N0, Pecilia targeted Aldo as a lover target (to set him up with LuluRina, which would have given Lulu two partners), but as Aldo was nightkilled, the lover action did not go through. Pecilia was nightkilled before he could choose another couple.
    Actually In Love: Desinishon, for being the only player to die from Love in a Valentine's Day game
    Player List
    Bidoof FTW as The Crazy Cat Lady
    jdthebud as The Jock
    Salzorrah as The Screamer
    L'Belle as The Sex Ed Teacher
    Desinishon as The Suspicious Partner
    Pecilia as The Roman History Teacher
    gimmepie as a Lovebird
    Kitty as The Fuckboy
    ♡ LuluRina as The Homecoming Queen
    Superjolt as The Crusher
    Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
    ♡ Mars as The Promise Ring
    Ash as The Crusher
    ♡ malanaphii as The Bride

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Whoo congrats guy! I may have won ththe game but you guys deserve that win! Especially Mars well done!! Honestly both you and jd were great on that last day most interesting last day I've seen in a while! And good job Superjolt for choosing the right one!

I gotta say i was incredibly lucky with my night actions. Last two nights my crushes died so i sat here twidling my thumbs while i watched y'all play hahah. Closest i got to dying was when i chose Kitty but thankfully lulu ended up getting lynched instead (sorry desi and again thank you gunner couldnt have won without that!)

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Welp, GG

Guys, why did you aim for the screamer? That was a horrible idea -_-
    In hindsight I derped on the Crusher being a possible visitor, thought Kitty was getting lynched no matter what. Still came down to claims anyway, and I almost pulled it off...

GG Mars and SJ.

Back