• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Sweethearts: A Valentine's Game [Love Prevails!]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Desi you can say I'm mafia all you want, I was never defending Lulu in the first place. Obviously this clears you though.

If we've found scum, we should vote them, unless we have hard evidence (or any evidence, really) that someone else is scum. Based on that, Kitty visiting Salzorrah means it's 50/50 they are scum.

[Vote] Kitty

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    I'm a bit worried that no one's claimed the suspicious partner yet. Assuming that no one who already talked this phase has the role, then the only person besides Kitty who could have it is Ash. But if that isn't the case, then they should go ahead and claim. If Kitty's mafia, then she's the roleblocker and she'll die. In other words, there's no point in laying low right now.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    I'm a bit worried that no one's claimed the suspicious partner yet. Assuming that no one who already talked this phase has the role, then the only person besides Kitty who could have it is Ash. But if that isn't the case, then they should go ahead and claim. If Kitty's mafia, then she's the roleblocker and she'll die. In other words, there's no point in laying low right now.
    Just occured to me that the teacher's useless at this point. I said this under the assumption that L'Belle would get turboed tonight. But still, I'd rather have a guaranteed scum lynch and another conf town than a late-game tracker. Weigh your options and claim if you see fit.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Just occured to me that the teacher's useless at this point. I said this under the assumption that L'Belle would get turboed tonight. But still, I'd rather have a guaranteed scum lynch and another conf town than a late-game tracker. Weigh your options and claim if you see fit.
    So you'd rather lynch Lulu today? I'm a bit unclear on the bolded part here.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    So you'd rather lynch Lulu today? I'm a bit unclear on the bolded part here.
    The gist of what I'm saying is that
    - I'm having doubts about Kitty being scum, since no one's claimed the watch/track role
    - The only way to know for sure is if that happens
    - But on the downside, our last info role gets weeded out and killed the next night

Going for LuLu instead might be a good option, but I'm not sure how much of an impact losing Desi would have

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • The gist of what I'm saying is that
    - I'm having doubts about Kitty being scum, since no one's claimed the watch/track role
    - The only way to know for sure is if that happens
    - But on the downside, our last info role gets weeded out and killed the next night

Going for LuLu instead might be a good option, but I'm not sure how much of an impact losing Desi would have
    Well we are going to lose Desi anyway, since Lulu needs to be lynched. Desi is probably not the tracker or watcher, or he probably would have claimed it, though I can totally see the merit of keeping it to himself.

Now that I think harder about it, I think that lynching the verified scum is better, since losing watcher or tracker is going to hurt us later since we still need to worry about the godfather.

[Unvote] Kitty

[Lynch] LuluRina

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Here's the thing, if Chura is scum, she could've only be the roleblocker since it's the only scumrole that visits every night, however that doesn't add up because if she's the roleblocker, then she would've blocked my action if that makes any sense?

[vote] LuluRina

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [lynch] LuluRina

Yeaaahhh im honestly in the vote of killing the confirmed scum because what gunner said brings up a really good point. And if thats the case then its less likely kitty isnt scum and is another role and its something we need to consider rather than jumping the gun.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Night 3: Don't Tell My Heart
    The students were split on what to do, but ultimately decided that as LuluRina had supposedly been caught not carrying protection, she should be expelled from school.

Desinishon watched on. Having spent the last few nights suspiciously watching Lulu, he knew that he could not stay at this school without her, even if she was never into him.

LuluRina has died. She was The Homecoming Queen.

Desinishon has died. He was The Suspicious Partner.

Night 3 ends at 11pm GMT+11, Saturday 23rd Feb (24h from now)

Rules
    ♡ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ♡ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ♡ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ♡ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ♡ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ♡ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ♡ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
    ♡ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ♡ All PC/UG rules apply.
    Player List
    Bidoof FTW as The Crazy Cat Lady
    jdthebud as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Desinishon as The Suspicious Partner
    Pecilia as The Roman History Teacher
    gimmepie as a Lovebird
    Kitty as ???
    ♡ LuluRina as The Homecoming Queen
    Superjolt as ???
    Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
    ♡ Mars as ???
    Ash as ???
    ♡ malanaphii as The Bride

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Day 4: If I Should Stay
    Another scream was heard. Nighttimes would be quiet from now on.

A scream filled the air. Salzorrah was visited by Kitty.

Salzorrah has died. They were The Screamer.

Day 4 ends at 10pm GMT+11, Monday 25th Feb (48h from now), OR when all votes are submitted (whichever happens first)

Rules
    ♡ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ♡ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ♡ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ♡ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ♡ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ♡ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ♡ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
    ♡ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ♡ All PC/UG rules apply.
    Player List
    Bidoof FTW as The Crazy Cat Lady
    jdthebud as ???
    Salzorrah as The Screamer
    L'Belle as ???
    Desinishon as The Suspicious Partner
    Pecilia as The Roman History Teacher
    gimmepie as a Lovebird
    Kitty as ???
    ♡ LuluRina as The Homecoming Queen
    Superjolt as ???
    Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
    ♡ Mars as ???
    Ash as ???
    ♡ malanaphii as The Bride
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Okay on one hand that would confirm it but if they knew she was the screamer why do that. Why target her twice in general?

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Vote
    Yeah, I'm confused too. At first I suspected that she might be the crusher, but that's impossible now.

My guess is that they thought she didn't have any hope after the watch/track got revealed, and sacrificed her to take out a confirmed townie.

@L'Belle Did your action get blocked?

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Now's a good time to claim, as well. I'm the promise ring. There isn't any way to support it with night actions, so you should go through my post history and determine if I'm trustworthy.

That leaves Ash, Jolt, and Jd. Among you, there's the Jock, Charmer, and Crusher. One of each alignment. I want claims from you three.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Now's a good time to claim, as well. I'm the promise ring. There isn't any way to support it with night actions, so you should go through my post history and determining if I'm trustworthy.

That leaves Ash, Jolt, and Jd. Among you, there's the Jock, Charmer, and Crusher. One of each alignment. I want claims from you three.
    I'm the Charmer.

[Vote] Kitty

I'll look back at the other two and Mars shortly

Back