• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC] A new Start. (Pokemon Journey)

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Yes, but lets wait a little bit. I think maybe after the first gym you guys can. Sound good?

(Remember that most people don't have any clue about pokemon & pokemon training though! But it doesn't mean you can catch them a Pokemon and teach them about everything (; )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, remember pokémon trainers isn't a normal thing in this universe.

CAN we, however, meet other "undercover" or "secret" trainers now and then? There ought to be some more people who haven't forgotten about pokémon... right? Maybe?

Also, I want a Bagon! lol
    But I think I'm gonna catch a Misdreavus~

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Yeah, be as creative as you want! Just don't meet and team solar or anti trainers yet ;)

Hahahaha, maybe Ristel will be a Pokemon collector xD (I always wanna call him ristoff ???)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh yeah, maybe! That would actually make sense... since he likes to see many kinds of pokémon. I'll make him sit down and draw them soon. When he's calmed down from fleeing Pallet Town.

Hm, I'm writing a cabin post... but actually I don't think it's turning out well. I'm thinking of skipping having a ghost on his team (FOR NOW!) and go capture a pink, shiny, utterly adorable purple monkey instead.

Actually, will we be allowed any shinies? At some point?

Oh, and Ristel Dorff is almost like Ristoff xD So if you type it wrong sometime, it won't be a bother.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Haha, hmm shinies. I was just thinking about that, I was thinking maybe having each person hatching a shiny out of an egg, but idk. :p Still in the process of thinking up junk. If you reeeeeeaaaallllly want a shiny aipom it is no biggie, since I havent said anything about not having shinies. But I'm gonna keep a minimum of 1 shiny per person.

There wont be a maximum number of regular pokemon you can have though. ;3

Years
  • Another update
    ucard.php

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't know why this chapter is so hard to do :s I rewrote it three times. Now I've decided to not write about the cabin, at least. And I don't need my shiny yet :3 Even though a pink Aipom would be swwwweet.
    dpffa037.png
    190.png
    190e.png
    403a.png

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Was it my fault? :x I feel like I am having a hard time writing the chapters... But you did a fine job!

& A pink aipom is so stinkin' cute. :3

Since most people have finished I'll post chapter 3 up tonight. (you get to battle your rival!) I'm thinking for battles, I will let your pokemon level up more than once, depending on how good the post is... since almost everyone's pokemon evolve really late.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Yessss. :)

Do you guys think I'm giving too much freedom though? Like I will let y'all make your own rival and their pokemon and all that jazz....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yay! New chapter! I'll go away tomorrow afternoon... I want to write a post before that :3

In the beginning, I've noticed that freedom isn't necessarily a bad thing in RPs like this. People want to write their own stories about how they meet their pokémon... but like with the cabin, you could always have optional events?

And you can create rivals for us if you want :3 At least for Ristel. Hmmm or maybe I can think one up myself... a real interesting one.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I'll try to have chapter 3 up soon. When is tomorrow afternoon for you? its 7:28pm here right now.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Bahahahaha, I'm excited to see you're rival now. ^-^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh no, I maybe won't have time to write chapter 3 ;-;

Oh well, maybe next month. I might as well say it here now. I will be gone (working at a place without much Internet) from tonight until July 17th or so. Higher staff will take care of the RP Corner. See you when I find time to sneak on.

Back