• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC] A new Start. (Pokemon Journey)

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Nice card. :) ... I have a weird obsession with them.

I will have it up soon.

Years
  • So i noticed in the first page of the roleplay thread that Poliwag is open, so does that mean there's one spot left? o: Well if that's the case, just wanting to know if i can post my sign up. (:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Hehe, yes there is an opening left. :) Go ahead and post your SU on this thread!

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

If you want, or need, me to change anything feel free to tell me. Be warned though my feelings will get hurt. Ahaa just kidding, hope its all good to go. ^______^

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    It was horrible... It was obvisously to short and not descriptive enough... I hope your feelings are hurt!

Hahaha, just kidding. I enjoyed reading your SU. You're accepted. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Soooo since there are only two people left to write up chapter 1, I hope you're planning and typing up chapter 2 soooon, Pony ;3 /excited

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    It is almost ready. :)

It is a pretty simple chapter, I just want everyone to get use to their pokemon. xD I keep on getting ideas about this when I'm asleep, so i have a lot of things planned!

Years
  • Updated trainer card

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    That's fine :) Everyone else just finished chapter one in like record time! Take your time!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Here's a new trainer card~ With a sprite that slllightly more resembles Ristel. I even made him smile :3 His eyes are too mean though... And his gloves. I'll change that in the next update, perhaps, bahaha.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Nicee card. I'm on the dinosaur computer right now so I will try to get it up soon.

I also am a little bit sore... and lazy at the moment. I took a pretty decent fall of a "pony" today. I'm fine, I'm just a little frustrated since I have a show sunday and I am riding him. :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dinosaurs<3 I love em.

I'm debating with myself whether to catch an Aipom or a ghost. And then what ghost. I really want a litwick, but Vulpix is a fire pokémon already and I'm kind of picky about the symmetry of my team, lol. I love Haunter as well but Gastly doesn't evolve for a while and a Misdreavus would be pretty cool.

Yeah, it'll be a ghost. Not Aipom. Though I really like Aipom... xD gosh, I think I like pokémon too much.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    RHCP- Bahahaha, well I'm sure Aipom and Litwick will be available in other places in this region so no biggie :)

XxSweetDreamsxX- It's fine. :3

That means we have one spot open guyzzzz. :D

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I like the idea a lot. & Something that I have always liked reading is when people found a "partner" that follows them on their journey xD

Back