• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokecommunity Name Chain of Everything Wonderful [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, this game 'died' out a few days before & I totally loved that game so I decided to revive it. Wanna play this game again?

First off, do you know how to play? If not, well, there's a tut below. It's really simple, I promise you.

OK, here goes......

Poster 1: Ice Car
    Poster 2: Requility

See, just take a PC member's username, take the last letter of his/her username & post another user who's username starts with 'that' letter, get it?

And please, don't make up a username just for the heck of it, 'K?

So, I'll start, let's see, hmmm...... Diab_low, a friend of mine who's been gone.

Last edited:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Yay, first poster in the remake :D I found said such user;

WalkOn

So, I guess the next poster has to say a user starting with 'n'. K.

Just so you know, the username is a link. (Like I need to tell you guys lol)

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • ExHaseo! Now we need an O! :D

^---6

AHHHHH HIKARI!!!! :P I was too late again????

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    It's impossible for me to find one member whose username starts with 7 so I'll go with Olli. Here goes, iLoveHate, someone I usually see in the Who's Online list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back