• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Music 2 years later...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'm hoping to hear Nimbasa City to sound a little more pumped up. I mean, it's a city practically made of electricity, everyone is excited and running all over the place, so a little more energetic music would fit it much better than what it has now.

I do like the recreation of the Hiougi City theme, though. Very jolly, sounds like a starting town should sound instead of all the super slow peaceful music, which is nice, but it doesn't get me excited to start my Pokemon journey.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nimbasa will probably get a remix sorta in line with Black's Opelucid, tbh. That kind of energy would suit it and I'm sure B2/W2 could deliver on that. :3 Or at least give everything a sorta water-based theme!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Nimbasa will probably get a remix sorta in line with Black's Opelucid, tbh. That kind of energy would suit it and I'm sure B2/W2 could deliver on that. :3 Or at least give everything a sorta water-based theme!

-just youtubed Black Opelucid's theme since I own White-
...omg, yes. Give it that. Completely something like that all the way. But why a water-based theme?

Another thing I would like to hear redone or renewed is the theme for is Castelia City. It sounds like a big city theme, but not like a GRAND city theme, like I think it should sound. It sounds like it should be mixed with the dramatic tunes in Opelucid's theme, too.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Meh, I'd much rather Nimbasa City to contain playful music you'd hear at a fair. I mean it represents one, so why not?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
But electric fair music! -has a love for the electronica-
I get what ya mean, though. Like i wish the Ferris Wheel had its own theme. That would be boss mode. THEN it'd go into the fair like music, for sure, or, maybe depending on who you ride with, it can be romantic, comical, or jolly. It'll most likely be comical every time, especially with that nervous Ace Trainer. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ferris Wheel theme? zomg, yes. Actually yeah, I think it's pretty likely for B2/W2 to expand on what we already have music-wise. Like wow, I wonder how different Route 4 will sound without all the sand etc. Don't think the normal route music would be that appropriate. :x

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Years
I'm hopeful the music in B2W2 will be good- even simple key changes can make all the difference. The battle themes (well, the fragments of them) that I've heard so far have just been keychanges, but pretty good all the same. If they remix town themes in the same way they remixed Kanto's music for GSC, I'll be even happier.

And as someone mentioned on the previous page, I found the Rival battle music a bit 'childish'- I feel it was the use of accordions and just the melody/key they used in general. If they go more in the direction of Silver's rival theme (not necessarily as 'dark' as his was)- just, more electric guitars and stuff :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I want the Emotion track to make a reapperance in B2/W2 (just listening to a remix on Youtube lol). I know N's farewell probably won't, but maybe Emotion could fit into the story with a slight remix, maybe later on in the story, rather than early on?

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I want the Emotion track to make a reapperance in B2/W2 (just listening to a remix on Youtube lol). I know N's farewell probably won't, but maybe Emotion could fit into the story with a slight remix, maybe later on in the story, rather than early on?

Oh yes, I just listened to it and man, this made me feel so peaceful, it reminded me of my childhood and the fun, good old days. I hope they do put this theme in.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

It probably depends on how many sad moments or emotional moments are there. If there's a good amount of them, it'll get used. Probably.

blue

gucci
Years
I hope they split unique music throughout each games, I'd love to hear more soundtracks, one designated to White Kyurem and a slightly altered one to Black Kyurem.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
If those military looking people from trailer are new evil team, I hope their battle theme will be something related to war/army, like this:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh btw, I'm also late but I only paid attention to the wild Pokemon mix for B2/W2. Sounds too close to B/W's tbh (or maybe it's not even edited or barely edited?) I'd rather if they had spent more time on changing that up really. >__>;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Unwavering Emotions? Yessss. I loved playing that track on the piano, it sounds so peaceful. Though I wouldn't want any remix of it, a slower tempo for it would be nice, but I don't know how much slower it could get. :G Also, I'd like for this track to be in a scene in the game that actually really is deep and sad even. That whole scene with Bianca and her dad, didn't really fit -this- music. At least to me it didn't.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well there's some really nice remixes, I'd say if you bring the tone up (make it more upbeat sorta) it'd kinda fit with what we've already heard from B2/W2. :x

Back