• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Truth or Dare

Years
Okay, this is a fun game I was playing with my friends at school, so I decided to make one here. Just don't do anything nasty or I'll tell a mod.

It starts like this -

First someone says, "Truth or dare?" Then someone else answers, and after they answer someone else asks them a question (just nothing inapropriate) and the person they're asking answers the question or does the dare. Let's see if this works.

Okay, truth or dare?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
OK, I'l take dare, but what kind of dare can I do over the internet?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It is sort of hard to carry out as any dares would probably involve spaming. Don't want to encourage that certainly. If he can come up with a creative way to pull it off, it may stay.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I'm torn between the choices.......Should I pick truth, or truth?Ok, I pick truth!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Okay, DragonTrainer, name the last girl you liked.

Bwahahaha! *cackles* XD (J/K!)

PokeTrainerCarol

ok...I remember a thread like this long ago in old PC which was popular and spammy, so be sure to keep it clean people...

I pick truth ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I guess I'll give this a try... I pick truth.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
-jumps in- I'll ask 'em! Okaysies everbody! When was the last time you... Brushed your hair? Lol. No, seriously, what was the last, most recent topic you replied to?

22sa

Years
I think mine was in the Kazaa thread. :P

PokeTrainerCarol

Mine was THIS topic for I am posting here, and if you look at my profile at around 6:11pm on 10/25/03 EST you would see this thread. :):)

I'm going to pick...dare. Mwhahahahahaha. But I warn everyone that I wouldn't do anything stupid.

22sa

Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
Mine was THIS topic for I am posting here, and if you look at my profile at around 6:11pm on 10/25/03 EST you would see this thread. :):)

I'm going to pick...dare. Mwhahahahahaha. But I warn everyone that I wouldn't do anything stupid.
I dare you to make the 20th post in this thread, easy isn't it? :P

PokeTrainerCarol

Ooooooh yeah, easy. So hi. Here's a post by me!

EDIT: alright, now that I posted it let's make it less spammy...I pick dare :P

Heh, I remember this time when Truth or Dare was popular in old PC I was dared to write everything backwards XD

!ynnuf yllaer saw ti ,yaw siht ni sa sdrawkcab

But no one dare me to do that again o_O

Last edited:
Back