• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
  • Well, I meant I was using PC's own albums, actually- and it's showing up on my screen. I could try Photobucket though, if that's the case.

Also, it should be on my profile itself, under the only album with "DeLaMuerte" in the title, and it's also the only picture there.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I use TinyPic and Imgur for my picture hosting. Photobucket just sucks, while the former two are quick, simple and best of all, clean. PB is too messy and slow.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • @ JNathan: I suppose. One little bit of information regarding the fields first. Each field has a unique appearance, and are as followed:

Fire Specialty: This field is notable for having several torches that surround it. These torches provide an excessive amount of fire to be used for spells, which reduces the strain on Pyromancers.

Metal Specialty: A large metal cage (think wrastling, lol) encompasses this field. The metal makes it harder to escape and can be used for transmutation or any other altering spells belong to the metal element.

Earth Specialty: There are boulders, lots and lots of boulders. It makes it harder to navigate, along with giving Geomancers plenty of resources to use for spells.

Wind Specialty: The. Floor. Is. Made. Of. Industrial. Strength. Fans. High powered winds attempt to alter a character's balance on this field. This can be countered by controlling the air around them or simply levitating, but either way Aeromancers have the advantage.

Water Specialty: This field is arguably one of the harder ones to master. It consists of a fairly large pool-like structure with several platforms placed on it's surface. Balance is not guaranteed as these platforms can move and flip over. Additionally, the large quantity of water makes it is easier for Hydromancers to cast their spells.

Hopefully these special types of terrain give some creative ideas.

@ DeLamuerte: Much better! With that you are accepted. My only question is would you like to wait for Pink's acceptance, or would like you be evaluated by a teacher? Either way there aren't enough fields for everyone to have their battles all at once...

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Either way there aren't enough fields for everyone to have their battles all at once...

We only have four pairings right now (not counting Mork and Sapphy's character), and five fields. We could easily double up the fields in case two different pairs want to have the same elemental advantage, too.

Colony

Years
  • Good point. Oh, but there are actually five pairings, I just didn't mention the fifth which is Zane versus Christian. I would have mentioned it earlier, but I didn't know Dements' character's name. I'd prefer to limit the amount of elemental fields though, but this is a high class place. SO, twice the fields for twice the fun!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Normally I'd say to be evaluated by a teacher, but since by doing that I'll be forcing Pink into an evaluation with a teacher as well, I'll just wait for her sign up.

In the meantime, I'll probably make a post to describe Mor- I mean, Sytano's first impressions.

Colony

Years
  • That's perfectly fine. I wasn't really expecting the IC to be accepted so fast, which if it wasn't it would have given everyone more time to discuss their matches and what not, not to mention additional time for SUs. Unfortunately that was not the case, but at least everything can really get started now.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    First post: complete!

Now to wait for other people to make their posts so Indy can get his ass kicked. (▨_▨¬)

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Assume it was, but you couldn't hear who his opponent was because Sapphy's character isn't submitted yet. Students being loud and annoying could justify the muffled name for Mork's opponent.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm still debating whether or not I intend to join this roleplay, but . . . I'd like to reserve a spot. As an aeromancer. I should have my sign up done after the long weekend, if I end up joining.

I probably won't be able to be an active participant, though.

Colony

Years
  • Okay, Nakuzami you're reserved. Don't worry if you aren't able to be extremely active, whatever you can manage is fine.

ChaosCrystal

黒竜 影
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Everyone seems to like to wait to find their sparign partners =P, and everyone seems to be gathering near the earth field, either to watch the first duel, or just wait for their partners to show up. =P

This is indeed going to be fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back