• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Everyone seems to like to wait to find their sparign partners =P, and everyone seems to be gathering near the earth field, either to watch the first duel, or just wait for their partners to show up. =P

This is indeed going to be fun.

Two earth fields. There should only be four people going for them. Shion and Indigo are two. >_>

ChaosCrystal

黒竜 影
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Two earth fields. There should only be four people going for them. Shion and Indigo are two. >_>

I meant that everyoen else is getting closer to the field where Shion and Indigo are heading to, since it seems you are the only partners ready for battle, everyone else is either waiting to be found by their partner or looking for them. (Or just havent posted yet :P)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • @Pink: Since chuckles is on a two week IC hiatus, fire will be fine. I just hope whoever takes one of the last spots picks earth, 'cause earth is the only one that doesn't have more than one person using it.

Also, ignore Dements... He's about to prove he's not very smart :/

Dements

What the duck?
    Years
  • LEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLELDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLE
    That is all

Last edited:

Colony

Years
  • '_' I'm so startled... Your hipster lingo is befuddling. If I was to take a miraculous guess I would say... Maybe?

Dements

What the duck?
    Years
  • Did not think they'd be that popular, so thank you, peoples. :3

Appearance: This dude is so gay. Look at his hair! Too perfect. Now he just needs some thin-rimmed glasses. (Yes, I have a thing for glasses. >_>)

Hey!
    Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • oDcVA5S.jpg
    Scarlett Rose

Vale Institute of Magic - ???

Nickname: N/A
    Element: Fire

Spells:
    • Fiercy Dragon
      Scarlett's first spell. She places her right hand in front of her and shouts the words of the spell to activate it. A flametrower that looks like a dragon will surround her and serve as a defense shield, burning everything around her. Scarlett can touch this fire and even use it to punch her opponents. This defense shield will fade after some time.
    • Ignis Wrath
      Scarlett makes boils of her hands and creates fire balls which she can shoot at her opponents. She can also create a small flame on her index finger with this spell. She can use this flame to either put something on fire or use it as light.
    • Fiersome
      Scarlett can create flametrowers out of her arms with this spell. She occasionally uses this spell as her trump card because it's her most powerful spell at the moment.

Personality: Scarlett is a very thoughtful girl. She always thinks before she actually does something and is a great tactician. She sometimes seems to be ignoring the people who talk to her but she actually thinks about the things that they say, processing it into her brain and thinking of a proper response. At first sight Scarlett will seem like a very calm and quiet girl, however, she can also turn into your worst nightmare if you even dare to hurt the people that she cares about.

Scarlett is also very mannered and likes to tease people a little when she's in the mood. She seems mature for her age but when you get to know her you will see that she also has a very childish side and a side that is deeply scarred. She loves cute little things and often can be found making sweets.

History: Scarlett lived the happy child life for quite a while. She was loved by her parents because she was curious for learning new things and received good grades at school. She used to have a white cat plushy that she had named "Yuki" which she got from her parents for her 8th birthday. This plush was her most beloved treasure.

When she turned 12 some sad events occurred. Scarlett woke up with Yuki in her arms like she did every morning but this time Yuki was all burned. Scarlett ran towards her parents to show them the burned plush, not knowing how this could've happened. Her parents were suprised about the plush as well but couldn't find a logical reason to it. Scarlett received a new plush but this one also burned at night. Scarlett's parents were starting to fear that the house was haunted and completely ignored the possibility that Scarlett could've done it herself.

A week later the ghost hunters, that Scarlett's parents had called, arrived at the house. Their devices sensed a strange energy force in the house and made Scarlett's parents believe that there was indeed a ghost in the house. Scarlett was in the kitchen while the whole thing was happening and was staring at a candle on the kitchen table. Suddenly the candle started burning and made the little Scarlett scream. Her parents and the ghost hunters immediately arrived at the kitchen and saw the burning candle, expecting that this was the work of their "ghost". The ghost hunters did their usual ritual and told Scarlett's parents that the ghost had gone to the light and wouldn't bug them anymore. Even thought they were told this, the strange events kept happening.

Scarlett woke up in the night of her 13th birthday when she heard weird sounds coming from downstairs. Her father told her to stay in her room and went downstairs to check what was happening. Not long later a scream was heard and Scarlett ran downstairs as well, completely ignoring her mother's demands who followed her. Once both of them arrived in the living room, their father and beloved husband was unconscious on the ground with a foot that belonged to one of the people who broke into their house on his back. "Don't move even a finger, or else we'll kill him." one of the two said. The second one walked up to them and started to touch Scarlett and her mother to see if she was holding any weapons with them. At the end the man held Scarlett's arm firmly and stared at his friend. "Take her to a room and do whatever you want with her, I'll handle things here." his friend told him. Scarlett wasn't stupid and knew what this man was going to do to her. She started screaming and fire in the form of a dragon started to surround her, burning the man. The other one wanted to attack her but only got burned himself. Both of the men left the house immediately but not before killing her father with the guns that they were holding.

The funeral was held weeks later but Scarlett and her mother weren't allowed to attend her. The family of their father told Scarlett and her mother that it was their fault that he died. They said that if Scarlett hadn't done anything and let the man do what he wanted to with her that her father still would have lived. Her mother had told everyone that Scarlett stabbed the men with a knife and kept what really happened a secret to protect her daughter and helped her controlling her powers.

Both Scarlett and mother grieved for the loss of their father and husband. At the end Scarlett's mother deceased because she couldn't take it anymore. Scarlett ended up in an orphanage but the scars in her heart always remained. Scarlett was bullied a lot in the years that she stayed in this orphanage. When she turned 16 she received a letter from Vale Institute of Magic and didn't hesitate even a second. She picked her stuff together and immediately left to this school.

Code: Challange me!!
    Other: Scarlett has cat plush that doesn't accidentally burn at night because it's made of special materials.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I don't even this conservation.

At least people are trying to help balance gender now (but will it be enough?)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I don't even this conservation.

At least people are trying to help balance gender now (but will it be enough?)

I goto an all boys school so RPing in a school filled with boys is okay with me just never go into the bathrooms during 5th period.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I almost went to an all boys school. But I didn't get the scholarship- I'm not sad about it though. More like thank god.

RPing with all boys and no females means a imminent decrease in romance as well as general hilarity, and vice versa. Thus why I'm happy it isn't so much of a sausage fest anymore. :3

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Vale Institute of Magic SU

Name: Yuri Kimishi

Nickname: Shiemi (She-em-ee)

Element: Water

Spells: Dilute (Fuses water with anything that is put into it)
    Moonshine (Changes the thrust and power of waves)
    Move water source (no thrust movements, just steady water lifting.)

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Yuri is very quiet, and listens more than she speaks. She never states her opinion unless all the facts are collected, and tries to make everything as fair as possible. She has a dull tone when speaking, unless hyper then her tone is still flat, but a lot more jumpy. She can get hyper quite easily, and when she does, she still seems to stay quiet. She likes bright colors, and finds dark ones depressing. She has strong feelings towards animals too, and if she sees one getting hurt she can often been seen crying. First opinions of her tend to be that she is a mysterious character which is true considering she keeps every secret. She has never told a secret to anyone, yet she has never had any friends to be told secrets by. She had always grown up lonely because of her incapability to speak to other people, and finds it difficult to make friends that understand her. She loves her mother too, and couldn't live without her.

History: Yuri was born 15 years ago on Christmas day. The snow fell on the day of her birth. She had always been a lucky child, emanating a healthy glow all year round, and never seemed to get seriously sick ever. She went to an ordinary school for the majority of her childhood, but her mother soon discovered she was finding it troubling for her due to her lack in confidence and moved her to a private, and more quiet school in which only hosted a few girls. She enjoyed that school a lot more than the last, yet never had any friends. When she was 13 she discovered she possessed magic powers when the moon was full and the tides were being pulled by the gravity reaction from it. She sat on the sand on the beach at night, reflecting on her time in the world, when she noticed she was pulling a small proportion of the waves in the opposite direction to what the rest were going in. She ran home quickly, and told her mother of her experience, and her mother then revealed she too was a women of magic, however her skills were not great. Yuri and her mother spent their time bonding practicing the magic that her mother taught her. Soon using magic was a habit for Yuri in un-certain situations, such as getting a drink. Her magic was only used for leisure purposes, and nothing else. She was shocked when the letter of invitation came through her door, that she nearly screamed for the first time ever.

Code: Challenge Me!!!

Other: Yuri is best at her healing magic, and wants to learn more about it to be able to protect those she loves.

Last edited:

Colony

Years
  • I almost feel the girls should just get together out of spite.

That just seems like it would create even more loners. Shoot, it'd even convert the womanizers to be isolationists, ;)

@Pink: Just glancing over your SU and the first thing I noticed is that Scarlett is a genderswapped Fireman... Why? Because Fiersome =
    001_zps9fe04a5c.jpg

@Crimson: SUs aren't closed yet, but you do need to hurry if you don't want to miss evaluations in the IC. Currently no one is fighting, but in the coming days I would expect that to change. Well, that was fast... I had to instantly edit my post. Give me a few moments to review it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I finished my SU actually, so I'm expecting you to tell me what I've done wrong now hehe. I say that metaphorically. No not the right term. Hmm I really do change my style of writing depending on which rp I'm in. Hm indeed that is rather peculiar.

Then you edited that, and then I had to cross out. We both did exactly the same. Interesting indeed. Mwahahah

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I hope SU's arent closed just yet, I'd like to join please! Reserve me a spot I'll finish my SU in time Scratch that I was so excited I just went ahead and made it!

Name: Yuri Kimishi

Element: Water

Don't mean to burst your bubble, guy, but even though we really need the women I think there was something against the water element, as well as the fire element, since currently there's more of both of those than anything else. Earth is actually in high demand. Not my choice, ain't GM, but that's what I heard.

EDIT: MY GOD WHAT IS IT WITH THE EDITING. Anyways, there's no strikeouts since that still stands.

Oh my god Fireman. I can't believe I didn't think of that, Colony. D:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I don't think a super shy girl would be very good at such a sturdy element such as earth. I want her to use her powers for healing, and water is the only element that suits her ideals and personality. So sorry about your demands, really I am. I didn't mean that in a mean way of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back