• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Spoilers in pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
  • So, throughout the Challenge threads, certain advanced threads seem to have interactive pictures, basically. The spoiler is in them and things like that. I was curious as to if something on here does that or if it's a different function? I wanted to make a Club and I thought it made things look professional, so I was curious as to if I could do it.

Thanks!

Sirfetch’d

I assume you are referring to threads that use CSS. This is pretty common in challenge and club threads because it makes them much more visually appealing.

AlexOzzyCake has a great guide on club creation and CSS that can be found here. Hope this helps and good luck with your club!

Reactions: Gfx

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • I assume you are referring to threads that use CSS. This is pretty common in challenge and club threads because it makes them much more visually appealing.

AlexOzzyCake has a great guide on club creation and CSS that can be found here. Hope this helps and good luck with your club!

Thank you so much!
    I think I might make it in Photoshop, though. I feel like it becomes more personal!

This can be closed.

Years
  • If you want to use spoilers, then just do this: [spoiler]text in here[/spoiler]

The output is this:
    Spoiler:

Just be sure not to use spoiler tags in your signature though since it is against rules to have a spoiler in your signature. Hope this helps :)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back