• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    You can't speak to me. You're locked in a room. Also, for the record, I am not. If I end up dead because of you and Nagi (if you're both not Careers) making false accusations, I will be really annoyed. Take your accusations elsewhere.
    A vote each from me and Nagi really isn't going to be killing anyone by itself, unless everyone else were to abstain. You have said yourself that you do not decide the minds of others. I have only presented my opinions (and some facts which may be interpreted at the discretion of each person), and others can choose to believe or disagree. So if you are innocent, and I am wrong, I don't believe it's fair if you direct your annoyance towards solely me or any other individual.

It is fair for others to have suspicions about you based on your actions, as they cannot see the confirmed truth.

And also we are still in a Mafia game, so I don't actually distrust you outside of it :).

Also apologies if I'm violating the rules by posting about things outside of the room while locked in the room, but I don't think it was specified anywhere that it's not allowed. Besides, I'm not dead yet :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • /uses my telekinetic powers to talk to klippy

It's okay. When I die, I'll make it my dying wish that everyone go after Nagi.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The ladders are free standing, and you go towards the lights. Above the light you inspect are two needles with fluid in. One is the antidote. The other is another dose of poison that will finish you off. What would you like to do? Inject the left one or the right one? Which ever one you pick, GreenFlame gets the other

I inject both into my arm. Same time.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • finally double exam is day is over ^^

right whats going on here I'm too lazy to look through the past few pages, all I see is a vote for that Chinese username person, a lui kang gif and sweet sweet memories of GP being dead

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    finally double exam is day is over ^^

right whats going on here I'm too lazy to look through the past few pages, all I see is a vote for that Chinese username person, a lui kang gif and sweet sweet memories of GP being dead
    Well Sonata and I are trapped in a room, we're both poisoned which will be fatal since we did not get antidote (we didn't want to), as Sonata found the antidote and another poison and injected both, which will kill him and I will die of poisoning as well, which is pretty much what we wanted. Also Sonata cut off his leg to get free from his chains.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well Sonata and I are trapped in a room, we're both poisoned which will be fatal since we did not get antidote (we didn't want to), as Sonata found the antidote and another poison and injected both, which will kill him and I will die of poisoning as well, which is pretty much what we wanted. Also Sonata cut off his leg to get free from his chains.

So basically you guys reenacted SAW

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Should have cut both their heads off when the thought crossed my mind. But hey, where's the fun in that?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I wonder why (:

all-your-fault-adventure-time-gif.gif

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • (Just in the future can we have more notice about day ending? most of the initial discussion happened while I was asleep and I didn't want to just cast a random vote during the challenge since nobody else was discussing at that time, and the end of the challenge and end of the night phase both happened while I was asleep so I didn't get a chance to vote)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I too think there should have been a discussion time post challenge. But Nagi committed suicide. So in the end it's a-okay in my book.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yeah. I had the best role. ;) So basically I was the Medic, got recruited, then was offered to choose which side I wanted to help. I could help the Careers or the Reaped at any time. ;D But in truth, I was helping the Careers the whole time. At only one point did I consider betraying them though, haha. Good game, ya'll!

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    the game ended with my death?
    and Klippy WASN'T innocent?
    and both Ninja Aiden and Naku were IN ON IT?

my brain got blown out twice in one night D: i don't know what to believe anymore

fuck you Klippy
    edit: and you eros
    edit2: and all of you fucking careers

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lol my list was psyducking correct.

But no, no one listens to the rational guy in the whole damn mafia.

Heck I even literally sacrificed myself by going to the mines deliberately in order to prove that gimmepie was career.

But noooooo whatever kek

Back