• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Voyager

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Looks good, but I just have a suggestion, could you update the textures to look a little more natural, if you can't it's fine but the old emerald tile sets are kinda gross looking, it's your call though, have a great day or night if you're reading this
    These are FR tiles. We probably will not be changing the style much, if at all.

It still say's "You can't escape" and it whipes me out, I downloaded the newest version from here
    Sorry, I only updated the release tag. The patch in the repo should be up to date now as well.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Is this completed?
    I finished my deal with prof. arceus?!
    where is this team nova or what to do next?

Years
  • Already seeming like the best Rom Hack yet! Unfortunately I found out about it through some spam video on YouTube claiming it was "complete" and available to download, with a link that was covered in AdWare, anyway, annoying how those spam rom hack channels exist.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Already seeming like the best Rom Hack yet! Unfortunately I found out about it through some spam video on YouTube claiming it was "complete" and available to download, with a link that was covered in AdWare, anyway, annoying how those spam rom hack channels exist.

Thanks! sorry about the spam video. Sadly, we can't do much about those channels :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    This is a good hack, I'll be sure to look out for updates.
    Here's something interesting if found:
    Spoiler:

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Great work, guys!

Big fan of your work Ghoul - hope to see this project take off!

Years
  • I just started this game and it is amazing!! I am in love with the different settings and varieties that you can choose from in the beginning. I love it! I can not wait for the future releases! This game is SO PROMISING <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Big Announcement! Version 0.2.0 has officially been released!

Check out the github release page for the patch file. The main post has been updated with new screenshots and GIFs as well :)

The storyline is complete through just after Gym 3, and the early game has been streamlined for easier navigation.

A complete-ish list of the updates can be found on our ever-growing wiki page

Unfortunately, save data from versions 0.1.x is not compatible with version 0.2 :(

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Oh, wow!! I was thinking of asking you about the hack progress, and here you are releasing the next version. ; )
    Keep up the good work, mate...

Back