• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longtime fan new to this forum!

Shiva2932

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Queen of Frost☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2021
    Hello everyone, my name is Shiva! I've been looking for a Pokemon community to join for quite some time and stumbled upon this form. My favorite game is Platinum, my favorite Pokemon is Raichu but I have quite a few I love just as much and I have a soft spot for the other electric rodents and Eevee and it's evolutions. My fav Galar Pokemon so far are Alcremie and Wooloo.

I also enjoy the colors pink and blue, rainy days, cherry pepsi, and cats.

Not really sure what else to put, but I'm looking forward to making new friends here :>!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm here before Sheep and Fairy, nice
    Welcome to PC, Shiva!!
    I see you're a cultured person as well and agree that Raichu is the best electric rodent lol
    Anyways, I hope you have fun here, this is a great place to meet new people and it's a nice community as a whole

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • I'm sad I'm not first
    Hi I write somethings sometimes but hello welcome to the community I ', sorry if I have bad something but Hi welcome to the community
    My favorite game is Saphhire I think but anyway Hi welcome to the community.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • I and welcome!! I'm sure you will have a great time here, we even have a club dedicated to cat lovers : 3
    Since Raichu's your favorite what do you think about Alolan Raichu?

Shiva2932

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2021
    I and welcome!! I'm sure you will have a great time here, we even have a club dedicated to cat lovers : 3
    Since Raichu's your favorite what do you think about Alolan Raichu?

I ADORE alolan raichu, I especially love it's shiny form looks like a chocolate dipped marshmallow/overdone pancake, so cute! 10/10 would have on my team again. And ty for your warm welcome!

I'm sad I'm not first
    Hi I write somethings sometimes but hello welcome to the community I ', sorry if I have bad something but Hi welcome to the community
    My favorite game is Saphhire I think but anyway Hi welcome to the community.

ty! And Sapphire is a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I concede, DramaticCubism beat me to this thread. ;)

But! More importantly! Welcome to the forums, Shiva! I can tell already that you're going to fit in great with this community. :) Also Alcremie and Wooloo are EVERYTHING. <3

TheBatPrince

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome!

I love Pokemon, and have been here for at least 15 or 13 years now. I was briefly away for 6 or so years, but here I am again.

Sadly it is not as I remember it...it's got a lot of this Chatting Virtual Sociality stuff. The whole purpose of a Forum was never to Socialize, it was another word I forgot...but it was different.

Anyways, welcome! :P

Last edited:

Shiva2932

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2021
    I came here because I wanted to socialize honestly haha. I love finding people I can talk to about my interests! Also Forums have often been places for fans of things to get together and share ideas and topics on things they enjoy, so not really sure how the mindset of "Forums have never been to socialize" came from haha.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I came here because I wanted to socialize honestly haha. I love finding people I can talk to about my interests! Also Forums have often been places for fans of things to get together and share ideas and topics on things they enjoy, so not really sure how the mindset of "Forums have never been to socialize" came from haha.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.
    Welcome to PC :3 Hope you are enjoying it so far! Our forum has always been mostly about socializing and secondly about pokémon LOL

All the love for Raichu!!

Shiva2932

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2021
    Been a fan since I could talk basically haha!

Back