• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2019
    Hi,

I can't seem to find an exit out of Fallugia Forest after beating Hyde...any hints possibly?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2019
    The screenshots look super cool and I'm really excited to give it a try, the graphics look amazing!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    Hi Juno and Ice,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a bug when playing Pokemon Floral Tempus. The script is too long and saving will pause and crash the game. I've experienced this every time I open the game and the save data hasn't been affected.

By the way, I've really enjoyed playing Pokemon Floral Tempus and really look forward to playing more!! :)

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi Juno and Ice,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a bug when playing Pokemon Floral Tempus. The script is too long and saving will pause and crash the game. I've experienced this every time I open the game and the save data hasn't been affected.

By the way, I've really enjoyed playing Pokemon Floral Tempus and really look forward to playing more!! :)

Have you updated to version 3.0.3? Also the script hangs when too many sound effects go on at once with music. Try not to spam too many buttons and when entering buildings or new routes, make sure the map loads up completely before moving to another map.
    For example, when entering the Pokémon center, wait till the screen completes the fade to black, before exiting

Also if you ever hear two music tracks playing at once, like the Pokemon Center theme, and the city theme playing at the same time, quickly save and restart the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    Hi Juno and Ice,

The game has been updated to version 3.0.3 but the script often hangs. ill quickly save but during this process it will freeze and crash. The game stops responding, even though I'm standing still. The music tracks don't overlap but will continue to playing when its frozen. I hope this advice can help you during development :)

Thanks ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    One other thing, I'm ing fullscreen but my game is being weird. It looks like this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 4.07.06 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 4.07.06 PM.png
      83.3 KB · Views: 21
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Been playing the game for about almost 2 hours and I'm at the ranch and I've already encountered and caught 2 shinies. Are shinies common?

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Been playing the game for about almost 2 hours and I'm at the ranch and I've already encountered and caught 2 shinies. Are shinies common?

Yeah, the rate at shinies appearing has been upped to 1%.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    i need to say only this for difficulty of this game this is the worst game i ever played in my whole life

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    really loving this game so far, nice graphics and plot.
    the 1st gym was insanely hard, though. and the wild pkemon are really limited for such a challenging game. it's mostly weak bugs, route 1 rodents and birds, and that one gift Eevee.
    oh, and is there a list of pokemon who have a new shiny sprite?

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    i need to say only this for difficulty of this game this is the worst game i ever played in my whole life

Glad you're enjoying the game! 😉

really loving this game so far, nice graphics and plot.
    the 1st gym was insanely hard, though. and the wild pkemon are really limited for such a challenging game. it's mostly weak bugs, route 1 rodents and birds, and that one gift Eevee.
    oh, and is there a list of pokemon who have a new shiny sprite?

There's no list since all the shiny Pokémon we're just taken straight from Pokémon Reborn. It's probably safe to assume all Pokémon had new shiny sprites barring some already good ones like Rayquaza.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2020
    Is there a Way to get mimikyu? I saw a youtuber go into a Cave with a mimikyu but its blocked off in episode 3. Is there another Way to get mimikyu?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I need some help finding a tradestone to evolve a Boldore so I can finish a request in order to get into the 6th gym.

Back