• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Lerion couldn't help feeling he had done something stupid as he watched water swirl around the woman and her shout angrily at them all about her murderous intent. He looked around apologetically. "Guess I did something stupid...my bad." He thought about using his true form to fight but then he remembered one of the rules he had heard about was not to show other students his real form...Huh...guess I have to rely on my fists and my wimpy TK unless things get really bad.

After another moment of being in a defensive stance and not knowing how to contribute he noticed one of the other students had a bow...that could work. He sidled up next to the guy and addressed him. "Hey, I think I know of a way we could work well together, either lend me the bow or let me know when you're gonna fire it and I can make the arrows hit way harder."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

Chris found himself using his agility, pushing him almost to his limits, as he tried to dodge the needles and blades that came his way. A few did manage to land, however, but didn't slow him down too much. He fought through the pain as he kept moving around and soon spotted an opening. He rushed forward as he kept maneuvering himself past the raining onslaught of damaging water projectiles as he managed to get close to the mermaid. Unsheathing his claws, he lunged forward as he swiped at her face. He hoped that he'd connect, so the water would at least be paused long enough for the others to collect themselves and come up with an attack of their own.

Chris continued with his momentum from the swipe and ducked down a little, lashing out another side kick straight to her abdomen. Whether that attack failed or not, he'd remain crouched down, ready to spring to the side at any time, in case she started another volley of water. He soon locked eyes with the one who was engaging them all. No words were wasted, but the look in his eyes was unmistakable: He would engage until either him or her fell...and he was determined to stay alive!

It was at that moment that the cuts on his arms and a couple of puncture wounds in his shouders were starting to fester. He ignored it as he waited...and waited...

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Divine
The Yandere Mermaid

As soon the boy that tackled her stood up again, he started saying quite foolish things. "I... want to... eat cooked fish." Divine heard him say. She focused all her needles on him and shot them right in the direction of his chest. "Be quiet, you fool." She said with a voice that sounded different than the one she spoke with earlier. "You are all fools for trying to attack me. It won't work... you're just students and i'm a 1024 years old mermaid!" Divine shot another bunch of needles and swords in the direction of the students. She was getting quite bored with this fight.

Suddenly the Neko boy tried to came close despite the pain of his wounds. It was quite brave of him to try but Divine could only see it as foolish. The Neko boy tried to swipe at her face but the water around Divine protected her beautiful young face. "Nice try." Divine chuckled. The boy ducked down and tried to kick but he missed again. "Sigh... you guys will never learn from your mistakes, will you?" Divine created a sword out of water and thrust it inside his back.

Divine was prepared that he would stand up again and moved away from him. She hoped that this would slow him down. "If you guys would be so nice to stay on the ground then I could continue my search to that dastard." Divine spoke, referring to Ryuu. "Unbelieveble... first making a woman fall for him and then running away...." Divine mumbled.

Years

Allister Curtis

There was darkness everywhere bar for two lights at either side of Allister.
What is this? He turned right stepping into the light and emerging into a clean, refined -looking hallway with familiar artwork on the walls. Allister was in one of the hallways of his home back in the human world. With a feeling of unexplained sense of purpose he headed down the hall towards the large study his parents shared for their work. Muffled voices were coming from behind the door.
What are they saying?

Allister strained to hear what was being said for reasons he couldn't understand and then his vision was suddenly a blurry haze of black and grey. All he could hear was a single word before everything fell completely black once more
"Rakasha", and then all of a sudden he was awake.

Allister awoke with a start to find himself lying in a bed in a white room resembling a hospital. His body ached furiously and his head felt as though it had been marched upon by an entire platoon of soldiers. His body was covered in bruises and felt heavy. He felt hot but shivers shook his sweat coated body at irregular intervals. It took the young mage several moments to get his bearings, although he couldn't sit up no matter how hard he tried.
The infirmary... someone must have seen that spell after all, I wish I knew if it had hit or not. Allister glanced around the room with his eyes, he was struggling to move his head as well. At either side of the bed he occupied stood Cheryl, who had obviously been crying, and Gavin - who for some reason wore an expression much more akin to that which usually occupied Yorick's face.
"Cheryl? Gavin?" he managed to croak out, his voice hoarse "Fairytale are here. Something needs to be done and quick!"

He tried to push himself up but was unable to move more than a few inches upwards, he was lucky to be alive he knew - but he wanted to be out of the bed and fighting fairytale again - or at least to be able to move decently.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
"Cheryl? Gavin?" a voice croaked "Fairytale are here. Something needs to be done and quick!"

Looking towards Allister Cheryll saw that he was awake and trying to sit up, despite the obvious pain he was in. "oh Allister" she said softly moving closer to him. "take it easy. Whoever hurt you was gone by the time I found you. Whoever they were hid you to try to prevent someone from finding you" Cheryll sniffled a bit at that.

"You weren't the only one who was attacked" she added after a minute softly. She was glad Allister was awake, but still worried about his health, and worried about Gavin who she still couldn't bring herself to look at. "s-somethings wrong with Gavin"

Sephear

Years
Before Lerion could get an answer out of the guy with the bow the woman, who was now obviously a mermaid really began to go bat**** crazy and he was forced to dodge an entire volley of aquatic needles. "Man...is every creature humans tell stories about real? Maybe I should have never come h-woah!" He did a very limbo-esque pose to avoid an uppercut needle which easily separated the cells of his flesh from each other where it did touch him. The young Lycan bared his fangs and felt his fur growing back and his body enlarging and stretching until a thought stopped him. I'm not supposed to transform...that headmaster doesn't seem quite right, what if he decides to expel me even if I was helping out the school for breaking the rules? He felt himself quickly shrink back down to his still-quite-large human form. I guess I'll have to save it for a last resort, besides I'm not helpless in this shape.

He REALLY didn't want to start off his first day at a new school fighting, his adopted parents used to give one of his brothers such a hard time for it...but he wasn't just going to watch people get hurt in front of him by some psycho. After a few moments of contemplating Lerion decided on a course of action, he could make up for his weak telekinetic abilities by using them more in a more supplementary manner. He crouched and gathered as much energy as he could in his legs for a powerful leap, and right at the moment his feet pushed off the ground so did his mind, propelling him at the Mermaid with impressive velocity. As Lerion drew near the Mermaid he swirled a small amount of telekinetic force around his right hand and made it gain momentum until it was as if his fist was surrounded by a tiny tornado and then he slammed his fist overhead towards the woman. He used both his forward momentum and the rebound of his punch to push himself above the Mermaid and then flipped over front-ways for an axe-kick, sending energy out from his toes to propel his heel down faster. Lerion hoped someone else would attack her at the same time as him, his kick would hit very hard but if she dodged it he'd be hard-pressed to stop himself.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis

Anger was starting to rise in Terra as he was called Gavin repeatedly. He clenched his fists, and eventually shot up from his seat and barked, "I'm not Gavin, okay!? I'm Terra! TERRA!" He scanned over the two. "I don't even know what I'm doing here. I'm not a youkai, I'm a-" Terra winced and stopped immediately. He had nothing to say next because he didn't know the truth. He wasn't sure if he was human, and he wasn't sure what type of youkai he was. All that he knew about himself was his name, and that he supposedly looked like some guy named Kion Gavin.

Terra clenched his jaw and looked at the ground. "Wh-what am I...?" He stayed in that same position for a few moments before finding a mirror and looking into it. He touched and stretched his face, raised his arms to the mirror, took a step back to see more of himself, and then stared into the redness of his eyes. "...Who am I?" He turned back to the others and said, "I only know Terra Ignis...that's the only thing I'm sure of in this world...the only thing I know about me, but...is this body mine? It's the first time I've seen it...and I don't know any other appearance that I've taken." Terra grabbed his hair and started shaking his head left and right, until finally, he dropped his hands. "...I need to get some air."

As Terra exited the building from a different exit, he noticed quite a lot of commotion. Specifically, a Mermaid being attacked by several people. That's how Terra saw it, at least. He didn't question the fact that the mermaid was...well...a mermaid, as it WAS a Youkai Academy. He couldn't stop all of them, but he knew he could at least ease the assault. One blonde haired boy seemed to be launching a flurry a physical attacks on her, and he wasn't sure how combat able she was. He ran towards her and said, "C'mon 80s anime, don't fail me now." He focused Spirit Energy in his left fist and said, "Hikousen!" His fist lunged forward, muscled tensed, and blue beam of energy shot out in the blond haired boy's direction, and Terra took point in front of the mermaid. "What in Hell is going on here?" He scanned the battlefield. It didn't seem to be much of a fair fight and it certainly wasn't in favor of the mermaid. "I don't particularly know what's going on here, but I'm going to even out the odds.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016

Yuria & Marie

An empty presence filled the air behind Marie, unsettling in that there was nothing there; no air to disperse or persons to stand, and never before had something like it been in her mental map. She slid her finger along Yuria and, looking into his eyes, brought a finger to both their lips, telling him to stay silent for the moment. Little Yuria wanted to look at what the woman seemed to see, but dared not, as Marie slid her hand inside her school uniform, slowly, carefully. She hoped that the movement would go unnoticed, as she retrieved the metallic object from within her cardigan. Alas...

"EXTERMINATE!" The metallic screech came from behind the two, prompting Marie to tug Yuria's form along with her as they rolled off of the nurse's table and landed hard on the ground. A stray blue bolt shot at where they had been, turning the bed to dust, but they did not have long before the next shot would be lined up. Marie danced to her feet, yanking open the door and tossing the trap through it, before a hop allowed her to follow into the hallway beyond.

"What's going on?" Yuria asked in a panic, staring back into the crack of what remained of the open door, but Marie's hands were insistent in urging him to run. So he did. Yuria could do little but stare straight ahead and continue to push his spindly legs against the crystal clean floors of the Academy, the sound of another mysterious ray echoing behind and the soft footfall of his captor/rapist/savior just a few feet behind him. As long as somebody nearby knew what was going on and he could still hear the girl, he didn't think of stopping.

"Over here!" Mary Marie urged, sprinting so fast that she almost collided with the janitor's closet that Yuria had missed, but her hand grasping the young man's forearm allowed him the time to stick around. The thin metallic object fumbled in Marie's hands for a few brief moments before she pointed it at the lock, a soft blue glow emanating from its tip and a peculiar buzzing filling the air. The door opened, as though by magic, as Marie tossed it open and gestured inside, though her eyes were focused on the hall they had just sprinted from.

Yuria threw himself into the janitor's closet, worried about Marie leaving him locked up before he felt her surprisingly reassuring presence, and the door slamming behind her as they were both cramped up together in the space. He managed to open his eyes to see Marie's face just inches from his once again, only for them to immediately lay upon a large, blue box that awaited them in the closet. The only light was from the sunlight that seeped in beneath the closet door, and the bright white words atop the doors to the blue box that read 'Police Box'.

An uncharacteristic grin spread across Marie's face, as she rapped on the door of the blue box, which opened just enough for the pair to slip inside. "Get inside," Marie gestured. "It's the only way we'll be safe." The sound of whirring gears echoed through the door, as their pursuer had clearly followed their trail, and perhaps even heard their whispered conversation.

"Bu-" Yuria began, but was quickly cut off by a finger to his lips and a light shove to his slender back.

"Quickly, now!" That was when Yuria stumbled inside; and saw something that would change his life forever. (Or at least more than traumatically freezing a lecherous teacher.)

Sephear

Years

Lerion Volran: Should have stayed in the human world at this rate.

No time, none, not even time to contemplate what he would do when his attack was done, mid drop Lerion felt all his hair stand up and his ears twitch and go to attention. When he turned his head he saw a bright blue light heading his way. What the fuh-did the psycho mermaid brin some anti-air laser defense system? Thank goodness I'm not as helpless in the air as some other races might be. Lerion tried to push himself out of the way of the beam but he already had a lot of downward inertia and he was hard pressed to move much. He protected his heart but after only moments more of aerial struggle the Lycan felt as if a brick had hit him in the ribs at near super-sonic speeds and he was launched further off course.

A little bit of TK course-correction and a bit of luck stopped Lerion from hitting the ground too hard or landing on his head, but the impact could still only be described as a crash. What soon lifted itself up from the ground clutching it's chest had forgotten about the mermaid in an almost feral rage, directed solely at the underhanded pile of jerk that had sucker punched him right out of the air. Lerion bared his fangs once again and his pupils dilated as drew closer to the otehr boy, still holding his left ribs. "What the hell was that for? Is the first thing you do at a new school shoot lasers at you're fellow students? Didn't you notice that we're wearing uniforms and she's not?"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Oh boy. Oooooooh boy.

He hadn't expected this reaction out of the lady, and now simply stunned, he hadn't expected a MAGE to come out and... you know... side with the mermaid and... crud. He slinked back. When the blonde who had just been stricken had told him... well, whatever he had said about the bow really, he simply nodded dumbly. There was something wrong! He had to do something! But he was simply frozen on his feet. Normally, it was a bunch of students against one- okay, not normally, but that's how it was the last time. Now there was someone else too? Was he from Fairytale? Or was he someone different? He fiddled with the bowstring quietly.

There was something else bothering him more though. First off, Milly had simply stayed by the pool, without a trace or a trance and hadn't even gone anywhere. But more pressingly, he had no idea how to take out this lady woman effectively- let's face it, arrows probably aren't going to cut it- or this mage. Unlike many of the other Youkai students, his power was summoning, therefore, his form wasn't made for physical attack but a tedious reliance on someone else to do so for you. Which, as he winced, was why he denied his nickname. Water... water... water is affected by electricity, which spreads across water quickly, leading to a electric shock...! Of course! He needed electricity, and he had none to take... unless...

He took his phone, pulling out the wires and tying them along an arrow. This should make it electric... I think. But how am I going to call home now?! He quickly went around, behind the mermaid. Putting it on the bowstring and pulling back, he thought for a second. That mage will block the attack against the mermaid... Sticking the improvised arrow, electrically charged if the phone turned off at a moments noticed, he went up to Chris. "I need you to do me a favor and take out that mage, if you don't mind. I have a way to take out that Divine lady, but I need to be able to shoot her with my arrows first, and the mage will probably block for her." Who's side is he on, anyways?!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Deserted Village Ruins, UK > Youkai Academy

Chapter I, Part I
"The Unsettling Transition"

ZYk9RRx.png

qOgk9Ou.png
qBHLHAq.png

hNZCNlE.png
sUMestQ.png
iRisu0T.png

Spoiler:

"Let's see, wand, toys, tomes, school supplies, spare clothes... Wait, what about food?" He turned and glanced over to the skull hanging at his left hip by a chain. He stared intently at it as the smoke billowed faintly from the eye sockets. He shook his head. "No, mom didn't leave me any money. Do you think they use the same kind of money?" He watched the skull, and nothing but silence followed for the next few seconds. "Yeah, that wouldn't make any sense. But how do I get food there?" He paid his attention to the cranium once more. "Free? I sure hope so. Then again, I could always transmute anything into something edible. I might have died if I hadn't learned that one." Silence ensued. "Well, that's enough lollygagging, I'd best use this tome."

Lifting one of the books, he skimmed through the pages to one dog-eared page. "Interdimensional Transport. And I want to enter the Youkai Dimension, so..." Sagishi lifted another book in his other hand, a language book containing an ancient language unused for a long time. "Crucem-Dimensiva... Onerariam..... Monstrum... Dimensionem!" A few moments of quiet, Sagishi worried that perhaps his wording was incorrect, but surely enough, a whirring sounds started, picking up in pitch and volume. Stuffing the books back into his backpack, he watched as the air before him split, tearing an opening like ripped fabric. The fabric of reality. Inside, strong winds were pulling loose pages from his leftover collection inward, and swirling blue, red and purple colors fused and spun enticingly.

"Sagishi Hokori, Please turn around, and drop any magical items in your possession. You're under arrest for the use of illegal magic. Now turn yourself in, before we're forced to contai--" The voice was replaced by multiple male shouts of panic. Sagishi turned with a grin, facing the group of wizards.

"Sorry about that. But I'm no longer a part of this world. How can you arrest someone who doesn't exist?" The men struggled, but couldn't break free from the solidified ice that nearly crushed them while they were stuck in place.

"You can't just leave us here!! Free us and we'll lower your sentence or--"

"Pfft!" Sagishi snickered, and made an elbowing gesture toward the skull. "They think they have something to barter with me for!" He paused and formed a look of irritation. "Shut up, I think it's funny!" He crossed his arm, watching the portal quietly. He turned back to the half-frozen wizards. "Sorry, can't be late!" He leapt backward into the portal, pulling down an eyelid and sticking out his tongue just before the entrance shrunk and sealed itself. "Well, now that that's over with... Exit... Where is..." He grinned to the skull, replying, "thanks, I didn't see it there!" He performed a sort of swimming movement, paddling through the empty space of color, toward where he assumed the exit would appear. Once he approached, sure enough, it opened.

In the main clearing in front of the school, a brilliant burst of colors appeared, and tore open in an ovular shape. Sagishi stepped through, landing on the ground before the portal quickly disappeared. "Introducing... Sagishi Hokori, Mage Extraordinaire!" When he realized that no one had even seen his entrance (he'd assumed) he slouched, and swatted at the skull defeatedly. "Oh hush, I don't need you to tell me." Sighing, he stood upright, glancing off at the distance. There were two things going on, one, a bunch of kids fighting an older kid, and two, a bunch of kids fighting an adult. "Hmm... Decisions, decisions..." He glared over at the skull. "I know, I was gonna pick the obvious one anyway!" Deciding to head over to the adult battle, he snuck his way onto the school rooftops (by elevating a platform of land under him, lowering it back once he got up) and went to get a better view of the scenario. From what he could tell, most of he kids were wearing the same clothes. In the other battle, it seemed the same. He also saw a slightly older guy sneaking up on the woman as she pretty much impaled one of the kids.

He watched the guy curiously, but began to understand. He nodded to the man once he had caught his attention, and rested his hands on the rootop. He closed his eyes, envisioned the woman's feet, and focused on the dirt below it. Alright, he thought, now to move, reform, harden... He caused the ground below her to silently reach up and wrap around her ankles, tightening and solidifying into a solid mud-rock element. He had trapped her by her feet! By now she must have noticed, so he gave the man a hand-gesture, as if to tell him to attack at that moment.

Khawill

<3
Years
Takumi, Nami, Frio, Elise, and Solo
Frio laid there unable to move, watching his failure to hold Solo. Though he was happy to see that Elise had moved slightly, he knew she would be awake soon, and was glad at the thought. He could feel himself slowly losing consciousness, but he remained awake purely off of his own willpower.
Tak's main target was Solo, no one else. Everyone else was in danger because of him...no, because of Fairytale. It was that collar strapped around Solo's neck. That punch Tak gave earlier was nothing but personal. He stood there staring at Solo. Whatever move Solo would throw out next, Tak wouldn't need to prepare for it.
Solo focused on Takumi and continued to blast him away, along with Frio, Nami and the girl with Frio. Solo wanted to tell them what was wrong but his mouth kept shut. Whoever was controlling him obviously didn't want him to make a single noise. Solo ran towards Takumi and punched him with extra strength thanks to his telekinesis.
The blast separated Frio from Elise, throwing them several yards away from each other. He couldn't even bring himself to crawl to her and see if she was okay. Solo was winning this fight, and he was unable to do anything. Even the ice that suppressed his burn had melted and left him with a pain on his shoulder. This pain incidentally is what kept him from passing out, yet the only senses that worked were his hearing and sight, everything else was too much work.

Elise felt a sudden, blunt pain, as she was thrown and awaken. At first she felt a pain on her stomach, though that was because of the force of the blast. Yet she noticed there were no burns. Elise looked around, there was a lot of damage done, but when her eyes drifted to Frio, she ran to him immediately. "Frio!" She yelled, "Are you okay?" She began to tear up, as Frio could not speak, and didn't move a muscle. To her, he looked dead. Elise felt light headed and passed out in shock.
Her body stood up, Elise still unconscious. Her eyes opened halfway, as if she had just woken up and was tired. Slowly she picked up Frio and placed him a significant distance from where they were fighting.
The action seemed autonomous, and like it was effortless to her, and after she walked back, her movements, expressions, and actions all seemed robotic. Though her mood changed with a loud crying yell at the sky, and the ground got scorched beneath her. Several tails of fire erupted from behind her, and created several rings around her. After a second, they erupted even higher, creating a blazing inferno that chaotically whipped around at everyone nearby. Elise was not in control, she was indiscriminately attempting to burn everyone while encased in fire.

Frio watched helplessly.

Solo came at Tak with a force of punches, each powerful with extra strength. Takumi did his best to block & dodge his attacks. Just a few bruises here & there, but it did sting. Under Tak's condition, it's nothing he can't handle. He counterattacked with a heavy kick at the legs & a chop across his stomach before retreating back.
That blast Solo gave earlier hit Elise, waking her from her slumber. When she noticed Frio's unconscious body, she moved his body elsewhere & came back. Tak eyed her cautiously, & like a huge storm she unleashed her power. Fire tails shot out everywhere, rings formed around her body, & everything around her was getting blasted. Tak watched where the fire struck & dodged them, preparing to jump high. When he did, he dived down at Solo with his feet in a stomp position, ready to crush him.

Solo dodged all of Takumi's attack except for a few which blew him away. He was pretty weak against Vampire's even though Takumi had only half of the strength of a real one. Why was Nami doing nothing? Solo glanced in her way and found her collapsed with several bruises and wounds. This wasn't Solo's doing, he was sure of it. Nami was attacked while Takumi and Solo were fighting and while Frio and Elise were unconscious.
Solo suddenly heard Elise unleash her power as several fire tails grew out of her body. Solo sensed another attack from Takumi and took a few steps back, resulting Takumi to hit the ground instead of Solo. Solo did his best to be able to point at the real Vampire but was unable to do so. Keeping an eye on Elise was more important at the moment though.

Frio laid helplessly slumped against a gravestone, able to see everything, though frozen in place. He felt extremely weak and powerless. Elise going out of control, Nami being attacked by a woman with light green hair. The latter confused him significantly, though both events were too much for him.
Meanwhile Elise got hotter and hotter, the hot air made her rise slightly. Any plant-life nearby was made into cinders and the fires began spreading out of the graveyard. Flames lashed out at Solo and Takumi equally, each tendril of flame attempting to burn both of them. It was a horrifying sight.

Takumi missed his target & instead stomped on the ground. He thought that perhaps he had miscalculated. This battle was going nowhere, especially with that collar around Solo's neck. Too bad Takumi wasn't focused on that.
Elise was still lashing out flames at Solo & Tak, obviously having no control. Tak motioned around the flames, but suffered some burns from them. They stung badly, but Elise has to be stopped. Firstly, he had to take care of Solo. After avoiding part of the flames earlier, Tak charged at Solo in a flash & fingertip thrust at him, each hit gaining more speed than the last. The final thrust turned into a knuckle punch, which burst out into white light. Then suddenly, Tak stopped abruptly. He stood there motionless, his human form slowly returning, & he suddenly falls to the ground. He lied there, unconscious, unable to move.

A tendril of flame burned very close to Solo, only barely missing him. A second one went for his throat, he narrowly dodge that one as well, though it set the collar on fire. With each second the flames ate at the collar until it was nothing but strands. Solo sustained a few minor burns, but he was free from the collar's control.
He looked around morosely, and saw that he had caused a large mess. He remembered everything that he had done, and guilt flowed over him. He looked at Elise, who was roaring and screaming, her flames were spreading out of control. He used his lycan psychic abilities, yet failed to do anything; it was as if she wasn't even awake. He tried to think of a way to stop her, though he knew if he got to close, he would be burned to death. With each passing second she got hotter and hotter, everyone in the graveyard was unconscious or immobile, and the flames would consume all three of them if he just left. Solo sighed, apologizing in his mind to everyone; he made a fist and charged at Elise head on.
He dodged as many flames as he could, but the heat was causing him a lot of pain. He moved as fast as he could through the pain, getting closer and closer until he was close enough to punch her in the side of her head. He punched with enough force to knock a person out, and he hoped it would work. Though it did, Solo was impaled with a tendril of fire.
They both fell over, quietly on the burned ground. Elise slept soundly while Solo silently succumbed to his wounds. He had no hard feelings, and died acknowledging his actions.

Nami slowly woke up after she had been knocked out the entire fight between Solo and Takumi. She was shocked when she found Takumi on the ground but was relieved when she saw him breathing. His life was saved. She took a look around to see what was happening and saw Solo walking towards a furious Elise who was trying to burn everything around her. Nami, who was unable to move much, saw how Solo knocked out the unstoppable Elise and both hit the ground. Elise was still breathing but Solo… his breathing started to get slower until it had stopped.
Tears escaped the young Vampire's eyes. Solo died being a hero but this has never happened if they had understood him from the beginning.
Nami crawled towards Takumi's unconscious body and wrapped her arms gently around him. Everyone was unconscious when Solo gave up his life, yet she had seen it all happen. She was the only one who could tell his story… unless someone had been awake like her and she hadn't noticed.
Nami's eyes slowly closed again. Whoever attacked her, she had green hair and wouldn't allow her to see whatever was happening. Nami's wounds hurt more by each second. She slowly fell back to her slumber, not knowing what was going to happen next.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

Chris was flustered, weakened, and a little bloody from the confrontation with the mermaid. Fortunately, he was able to get away a little as another guy attacked the mermaid, as well. It was the same guy that spoke to her that caused her to go postal. "At least he's trying to help..." he thought, until another guy ran up and used a spell or something to knock the other out of the air. Not only was this guy a wizard or mage, but he had sided with the mermaid. Was this guy with Fairytale, too? Nevertheless, Sorae (thankfully he was still around) said he had an idea, but the mage needed to be taken care of. Chris nodded and glared hard at the mermaid.

It was then that he rushed forward with as much speed as he could muster as he decided to use a throw to put distance between the two. He headed straight for the pair, knowing what he'd use against him. As he got right in front of him, he lunged forward with his arms and quickly locked them around his upper body. Chris quickly turned towards the forest and popped his hips as he leaned back, launching the mage over his body. As he watched the guy fly over him, he quickly regained his footing and crouched down, facing the guy.

"I don't know who you are, pal" he spoke angrily to the mage," but if you wanna align yourself with this Fairytale group, you gotta deal with me!" He stood up and assumed his typical fighting stance. He wasn't afraid of the spells, but he knew no way to block those attacks. He had to be ready to dodge at a moment's notice, as well as move in for another attack.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

Yuria & Marie

Hidden within the shell of the police box was a grand space, though it was small enough on the outside to fit in a custodial closet. It was amazing, like a computer geek or physicist's wet dream, or maybe it was Hell. Many of the devices and switches appeared to exist for the sole purpose of flashing lights.

Yuria was downright breathless.

Marie rushed past the staggered boy on swift feet, practically dancing across the metal grates that made up the floorboards and rushing up to the console with a wide grin spread across her leaps. The apparent rush of adrenaline that had sent them sprinting up the hall seemed to be replaced with utter glee and relaxation, with a mere supposedly wooden door standing between them. The young woman waited for Yuria to say something, but saw, after a few moments, that no words were going to come soon.

"Welcome," Marie began, tucking the metal cylinder back into her outfit to make a grand gesture to the surrounding area of curving pillars and balls of light implanted in the walls. "To the T.A.R.D.I.S, or Tardis, or Time And Relative Dimension In Space, if you ever feel like showing off!" A soft chuckle of excitement came from her lips with the introduction, but she begrudgingly continued. "Type forty, this one, so it's a little bit rusty, and meant for manning by far more many people, but look! Isn't," She flicked a switch. "It," Poked a dial. "BRILLIANT?!" She pulled a lever, which did absolutely nothing, before turning to grin at her captive once again.

He was still breathtaken by the fact that this giant thing fit into a phone booth. He followed her words, though, and assumed it had something to do with quantum physics and distorting local spacetime. Wait, could this thing time-travel? And "type forty"? How many models of this are there?

Even though much of her gestures with the machine did absolutely nothing, Yuria simply agreed at the wonder of the T.A.R.D.I.S.

"Why... why is this here?" he asked.

"Well, I brought it here, obviously." Marie confirmed with a nod of her head, as she ran her fingers along the console and brought herself to a monitor held up to the large, clear pillar that sat at the center of the room. "Oh, yes, busy. Tell me; do you have anything that could help out with this? We're kind of in a rush, and it's imperative that we stop a bad thing from doing bad things, very bad things, before resolving our mutual love for one another!" She pointed at the screen, on which a big brass pepperpot could be seen silently roaming the halls.

"What could I possibly help with?" He wanted to know. All he could do was freeze things, really, and he'd exhibited that when Marie was chasing him earlier. "What's been attacking us?"

Attacking you, he should have asked, but the danger to his own life dragged him into it.

"I just said, didn't I? A very bad thing! And we need to get rid of it before it starts blasting up the place; preferably in a manner that exudes magnificence and wit." Marie shot a wink to Yuria as she once again hopped around the console, jamming her hand between a few pieces to flick another switch that allowed her to do nothing extra but possibly impress Yuria, which she oh-so-hoped would happen.

"Daleks, they're called; don't try to stop them, or fight them, because they're very good at the latter. Oh-so-good. But, you can defeat them. Know how?" She placed a finger on Yuria's lips to silence him for her own whispered response, though she relished in the sight of his cheeks flushing red in such a dire time. "With me. What we'll need is a way to send it elsewhere; it would follow us in here any day, and me, and maybe you, since it seems to have discovered our love and can use that against us! So," she pulled out a pair of glasses from one of her pockets and pulled them on. "Solutions. What have you got?"

Yuria believed her. He didn't have a reason not to, since he almost died, and went into a sort of brainstorm, staring attentively straight into Marie's eyes. The be-glassed student felt the inspiration that first gave her bravery, in the face of this most dangerous foe, swell up even further, as Yuria looked into her soul and placed his confidence in her. She could do this! Make everyone live!

We could try diverting it if we could make thick enough walls, but it would probably blow it up with those lasers. It was the most likely solution he could come up with that would keep them alive for a longer period, at least until he realized that the Tardis probably had the ability to time-travel as previously suggested, with its inhabitants unharmed.

"Could we bait it to another time or place and leave it there?" he suggested.

"No!" Marie cried out, turning around and crouching down to the ground, removing her glasses to stare into the metal grates. "Nononononononononono..." She took in a deep breath. "Wait." She span round. "Yes! You're brilliant!" She was grinning again, grabbed Yuria by the shoulders, and rubbed their noses together before placing her glasses on Yuria's forehead and taking one step towards the console to tug on a lever that shook the entire room.

Stumbling again, Yuria grasped the spectacles with one hand and balanced himself against the machine with the other. Did she take his idea to heart or something?

There came a great wheeze through the halls of Youkai Academy, as the tardis rumbled away from its position in the close to briefly appear before the Dalek that roamed the halls. It glided backwards for a foot as the blue box appeared before it, then let out another cry of "EXTERMINATE!" as it watched the machine disappear once again, just after its ray had shot and destroyed a locker.

In a flash, the Dalek was swiftly chasing Marie and Yuria through time, though in a far more elegant manner. Inside the Time and Relative Dimensions In Space, the two were stumbling about and Marie was barely able to fling open the door, as the Dalek arrived in-synch with them in a beautiful country field, and laid its eyes upon two blue boxes, rather than the one it had expected.

Leaning against the other TARDIS was the assassin that had been chasing Marie all her life, holding in her arms an oddly alluring young man with black and blond braids, soft white skin and warm green eyes. The Dalek's eyestalk whirred to Marie, then back to the assassin, then back to Marie, then back to the assassin. Marie showed the assassin her middle finger with a grin, before hopping back into the T.A.R.D.I.S. and leaving with a signature wheezing sound. The Dalek was left with an entirely different couple.

"We're very good." Marie grinned at Yuria, as she predatorily stalked around the console to get to the lovely young man, while the janitor's closet of Youkai Academy was once again filled with the presence of the Tardis. "C'mere and give your love some snuggles!" she announced, throwing her arms open and expecting Yuria to come running into them, with soppy music playing and romantic lighting.

Screw it, she didn't wait! Marie tackled Yuria to the floor of the Tardis, eliciting a giggle from one and a scream from the other. Marie looked into her chosen's eyes as his face grew pink, then red, showing him her body and soul and everything in between as her hair fell over his, splayed across the T.A.R.D.I.S. floor.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Swimming pool => School grounds

Ryuu hought that the noises were starting to sound odd. It was more like a fight was going on than that Divine was just searching for him. Could it be that another Fairytale member joined in? Ryuu placed his alchemy book inside his bag and slowly stood up. Once he heard Divine shouting to the students once, he started to hurry to the gate and sneaked towards the school grounds. Her shouting to the students could mean one thing, someone had told her that Ryuu didn't want to see her.

He noticed that the ground around him was getting more wet until he was walking on mud. He was quick enough to dodge a water needle and immediately know who's water needle it was. "Oh gods..." Ryuu sighed and hid in the bushes. He saw Divine thrusting a sword in the back of Chris and facepalmed. He saw Lerion standing there too and already knew he was the one who made Divine go insane.

Ryuu was in thought and stared at the roof until he noticed a boy standing there. He wondered if this one was a new member of Fairytale but soon noticed that he nodded at him. "What...?" Ryuu glanced back at Divine and saw earth surrounding her feet which meant that she couldn't get away now. She could easely turn earth into mud so Ryuu had to take this chance.

Ryuu ran towards the crazy Mermaid and dodged many of her attacks as if they were foretold. Once he came near her he jumped towards her and wrapped his arms around her to get her out of the wall of water. "Divine! Stop this! This is not you!" He shouted at her as he pressed his legs on hers and holded her wrists above her head. She couldn't get away now but she still tried to escape.

"Let me go, you dirty dog!" She screamed as she refused to look at him. "Divine! Stop itt!! You're hurting them!!" He shouted back at her, trying to get her out of that murderous trance. The words "You're hurting them" made her open her eyes and stop squirming for a second. She slowly turned her face towards Ryuu and gazed into his eyes. "O-Oh..." She quietly spoke. Her hair turned back into her original color and her eyes went back to aqua blue. She tried to glance at the students and noticed that some of them were quite hurt.

"Oh my gosh... what did I do...?" Her eyes widened. Ryuu crawled back and sat on his knees in front of her with the same strict look. Divine sat up and stared at the students with a sorry face and with tears in her eyes.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Youkai Academy Clearing

Chapter I, Part II
"The Unsettling Transition"

ZYk9RRx.png

qOgk9Ou.png
qBHLHAq.png

hNZCNlE.png
nIdSxP3.png
iRisu0T.png

Spoiler:

Sagishi watched the events from high above with a self-contented smirk. He did find one thing a bit puzzling, though: the man didn't attack, he only pinned her. It seemed to stop her from trying to kill the kids, though. Seeing as the area looked to be safe now, Sagishi leapt off of the roof with a running start, focusing on the predicted point of impact. His entire figure faintly glowed in a blue aura for a few seconds, and when he landed there was no sudden crash or thud. The ground where he landed bent and stretched, as if it was made of something soft and cushioning. As he stood, it realigned with the rest of the ground, rehardening to its default state. Sagishi sized up the entirety of the group, but most of his focus was on the woman and man that now rested near the ground.

Crossing his arms, Sagishi back himself up until he was up against the Academy's wall, watching the scene unfold from a short distance. It slowly became apparent to him that the matching costumes of the teens seemed to imply that they were students, and from the context of the conversation, the man seemed to be in a position of power, probably a teacher or staff member of some sort. And The bipolar woman who was now bawling looked to be his lover. Sagishi chuckled a bit to himself, speaking quietly, "And I thought I had problems..." He paused and tensed up, glaring at the hip-mounted skull on his left side. "Hey shut up!!" He punched the skull right over the cranium, and it swayed from side to side, the chain it hung from clinking and making noise as it slowly settled. He shook his head and shrugged it off, approaching the man and leaning over to tap his shoulder. "I don't mean to interrupt a sappy, corny scene or anything, but my friend... Well, he's more than a friend, kinda-- Erm..." Sagishi held a hand over his chin in thought, though after a few seconds his eyes darted to his left, scowling at the skull. "I was getting there!!" Sagishi scowled and continued, "I'm not sure if you know, but there are a bunch of other kids fighting some older guy over at that graveyard."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Cheryll Renee Moreau

421259_377628942342764_1606743542_n.jpg
"I'm not Gavin, okay!? I'm Terra! TERRA!" Terra barked and Cheryll flinched at the tone and volume of his voice. Her face had gone slightly pale, and her expression was one of pure pain and heartbreak. With the way he was talking and acting the only things Cheryll could think was that she had just lost one of her few friends. It was enough to bring her to tears again. "I don't even know what I'm doing here. I'm not a youkai, I'm a-" Terra continued as Cheryll looked down sniffling.

Cheryll didn't hear anything else that Terra said. She was to upset, crying silently. It was all to much for her, and now she was scared that her other two friends would hurt her in the same way. With her non-existent experience with friends in the past the only logical thing she could tell herself to do, was push her other friends away so this wouldn't happen again. Standing quickly still crying slightly Cheryll looked at Allister. "I-I'm S-Sorry" was all she said before she turned and quickly fled the room. Moving quickly Cheryll ran to her dorm and upon entering her room locked herself in before succumbing to her emotions.

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise laid on the ground unconscious, Frio watched with self-hatred. He began to lose his own consciousness, and fell into a sleep.

What is the matter? Are you sad?

So weak Elise could do your work. Absolutely worthless.

Do you really think you are that worthless? Do you feel weak?

You're sickening. That's right, keep crying.

Are you afraid of something? Are you able to speak?

You can't save your friends. You don't even have them.

I can't do it... I give up...

Why?

Told ya.

When Frio awoke, his eyes turned a dull white, and his body felt heavy. He was able to move though, a pointless pain swept through his shoulder. He had no reaction toward it, and made only an effort to step toward Elise and Solo. After several minutes, he moved, detached and cold. His blank face looked down at the two bodies, there wasn't even relief that Elise was breathing softly. He got on his knees and put Solo in a respectable position on the ground.

Frio walked over to the vampire girl and pulled out his journal. He tore out a page and wrote a note. He placed it in her pocket and walked back to his dorm room.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis

The blond haired one was right, a few of them did seem to be wearing uniforms. It was likely that they were all members of this "Youkai Academy", and Terra looked himself over. He seemed to be wearing a hoodie with one sleeve completely burnt away, a T-shirt under said hoodie, and blue jeans. It didn't quite seem to be the type of thing that a school would issue formally. He looked back up and prepared to say something, but another student was quickly upon him. "W-woah!" Terra exclaimed, still surprised by the student's sudden appearance. He was unable to evade, and was picked up and thrown by the student, sliding across the dirt rather painfully.

Terra coughed a few times and regained his ground. "I don't know who you are, pal, but if you wanna align yourself with this Fairytale group, you gotta deal with me!" Barked the upstart. Terra knew the name Fairytale and he knew it well...but he had no idea what it was. He definitely knew the name, but he couldn't form a fragment of an idea as to what it was. Terra took off the sweatshirt he was wearing and threw it on the ground, promptly wiping the dirt from his jeans.

"Look, you. I don't know what Fairytale is and I don't know why you're attacking this girl, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm playing the neutral party in this. I don't belong this Academy." He took a fighting stance, placing his legs firmly on the ground, with on hand in front of him and one at his side. "As far as I know. Maybe I'm a member of this Fairytale group, or maybe I'm a student, or maybe I'm just an outsider. Unfortunately for me, I've already chosen a side, so I'll have to stand by i-"

He stopped. He noticed that the mask that he had in the back of his pants was lying in front of him. It probably fell off when he'd been thrown not minutes ago. He wiped the dirt off of it and chuckled. "Maybe a mask would make me more intimidating," He joked to himself. He raised the mask to his face...and once it made contact, it clasped onto him. "Hey, what-!?" He tried to pull it off with all his might, but to no avail. "Get this thing off me!" He struggled and moved around violently as he attempted to remove the seemingly simple face cover. "GET THIS THING O-" Again, he stopped. His hands dropped from the mask, and he looked down at the ground. Then, robotically, he quickly raised his head and scanned over the field, his eyes now completely red: sclera, iris, and pupil alike. He turned to the mermaid, who was now sobbing next to a somber Ryuu.

He walked over to her slowly. When he stood in front of her, he waited for a few moments. He looked down at her, but he didn't let off an air of sympathy as he had once before. Instead, he seemed to be rather angry, quietly growling in a gruff, almost monstrous tone under his mask. The stare he gave her was not empathetic, but rather, it was filled with apathy and animosity. Finally, he raised his right hand and lightning run up and down his arm, so much electricity that it was visibly jumping up and down. The lightning built, creating more and more sparks, and the masked male readied himself to rid the world of the mermaid for good.

Khawill

<3
Years
(Apologies for such a quick post, but I felt I should post as Elise along with Frio passing through)
As Frio returned to his dorm, he passed by the armless mage again. He was charging an attack against the teacher and a female. Frio stood emotionless in between them. It was an extremely close situation, but Frio didn't make a single sign of life. He looked at the teacher and crying lady with blank eyes, then looked at the mage. He looked at the mask for the longest time. Frio himself wore a mask of sorts, he was broken. "Please." He said monotonously, "Protect her like you said you would." Frio's voice reflected his new personality. It was level and dry, a melancholy sound. He grabbed the electrified arm, burning his own hand. All of the pain was numbed out, and he showed no sign of faltering. "Promise."

Elise
Elise awoke in a daze. Everything she saw was scorched and decimated. She had a massive headache, and couldn't remember what happened. She walked to the boy who had been with that girl from the pool. He was out cold on the ground. "Are you okay?" She said worriedly. "I-I'll get help..." She saw that the girl was also out and began pulling the boy toward her. After she got them to lay side by side, she sat on her knees next to them. "I can't leave them..." She whispered. "But I'm not strong enough to get them both." Where is Frio... She wondered.

Back