• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wind Fairy appears~^_^~

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Hello everyone of PokéCommunity :pink_love:

When I got Pokémon X last week I played it for a few hours and then finished my playthrough earlier this week with just under 23 hours, all in a span of three days ~hehehe~ I don't ever remember playing through an entire Pokémon game from start to beating the Champion in that short of a time frame and now I'm reluctant to ever go back to any previous generation.... anyone else feel this way?

By the way... I haven't drawn anything on paper for a long time but I would like to present an OC someday~

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokècommunity and if you want to discuss About X and Y just Go to Pokemon X And Y Forum And if you have any questions just ask to Moderators,Super Mods And Staff Adminz

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Chrysanthia! Your introduction title is pretty cute. Instantly makes me think of the fairy type. :D;

Oh, it took me somewhere around 60-70 hours to get to the champion in my Pokemon X. That's a whole lot longer than what I usually take though of course it's a good thing since there's so much to do this gen. Amie, Super Training, and catching the very many Pokemon that are available.. it all keeps you quite busy. And agreed with it being tough to go back to previous gens now, urg. I can't even turn on my Black 2 because I'll instantly miss the beautiful 3D that X and Y brought to us. (╥_╥)

And if you plan to share your art with us then do stop by Art & Design! It's an amazing area with some fantastic regulars who would love to give you feedback. Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me anytime if you'd like a friend to chat with, all right?

Years
  • Heya Chrysanthia and welcome! Love the name btw, it's really cute.

Glad to see you're having fun with X and Y right now, I'm still lagging behind the others cos it'll be months before I get my copies but once I do I'll be sure to share my experiences with you and everyone else here as well. The 6th Gen Pokemon all look pretty cool I gotta say so myself, my faves right now are the Froakie line and most of the Fairy-types too.

Cirno already showed you around Art & Design, but hey if you're interested in discussing the 6th Gen feel free to check out the Pokemon X & Y board which has everything you can find on the new games. I do hope you have an awesome time and if you need help don't hesitate to ask Cirno or another staff member!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Welcome to PC! There's a lot to do here, and I liked XY also but i'll still always like the other gens too. =P Enjoy your time here!

Back