• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone I am New here!

Years
  • Hello PokeCommunity! My name is Textbook I am new to this community, I am to talk,meet and just hangout with fellow pokemon trainers.Also to make new friends. My FC: 4184-2487-0882, plz add me I need help with pokemon trades.Thanks, Textbook.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good'day kiddo! Glad that you've became a part of our community, and a big welcome to our forums for ya, Textbook-Talent! Nice to meet you!

You've come to the right place when it comes to hanging out with fellow pokemon fans, because one way or another, we're all pokemon fans in this board, in which while we may have different interests, pokemon fandom does indeed grow strong in this forum. So, feel free to partake in all of the fun with us! The Trade Corner wil lhelp you out with all your trading needs. If you take a look at the Trade Plaza, you see a variety of people wanting to trade for deals, and you can even make offers yourself over at their trade shops, or from the quick trade threads you'll see there! I hope this helps you get all of the pokemonthat you need; there are really wonderful traders on that board. :3

Thanks for coming, and have a great stay! Let the staff team or anyone else know if you're having any problems with anything, and they will love to assist you with a smile! Have a great night and cheers to a good week. <33

Years
  • Hoho your username's pretty cool. Welcome, Textbook! ;P

Given how active PC is I'm sure finding places to chat and the like won't be difficult at all. Like Aura said, you can try out the Trade Corner for all things trading but we also have a friend code sharing thread in our Pokemon X & Y board if you'd like to share your code and, of course, a Battle Center for battling. Plenty of things to try out!

I'd love to add you so feel free to private message me if you're interested in exchanging codes. :) Having more friends is always pretty great so the more the merrier, really. I have a pretty lame ground type safari with Dugtrio, Diggersby, and Wooper though, so hopefully that doesn't mean much to you haha.

See you around! Be sure to give our staff a call if you need anything at all~

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Nice that you've decided to sign-up here, Textbook; good to see you! Welcome to PokéCommunity. :) Every single one of us (well, not all, but at least most!) here love Pokémon and have similar interests, so you should have no problem making friends here; don't worry. Just keep yourself active and try to hang around as much as you can. The more you do, the more people you'll get to meet.

As Aura said, you should definitely check Trade Corner out. We've got a lot of people there wanting to trade, so if that's what you're looking for, you should be finding offers pretty quickly and get your trades done. Don't forget to visit its sub-forum, by the way--Trade Plaza. If you've got some trades done already and wish to submit some rating, you could head over here--the Trade Reviews forum. Make sure to read all rules and guidelines before posting, though! If you need help, you're always free to contact moderators of that section: CC, tabor62, and EV♥.

You want to share your friend code, too, right? Are you playing X/Y? Then if you are, take a look here and post your FC when you feel comfortable! People will start adding you as soon as you, and you may add them back as well if you wish. Well, have fun here! I'm Nymphadora by the way, but you're always free to call me Ashley--I don't mind at all. n__n See you!

Back