• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem (GBA), Dark Souls, and Mega Man 9.

I don't like to be spread out too much but I usually play portable stuff outside and whatever I have on consoles at home.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Going to start playing Final Fantasy VI. It's a tie between that one and VII for my favorite out of the series, so I'm looking forward to the chance to relive the experience of that game.

Years
I'm currently playing Pokemon X, Football Manager 2014 and mostly Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition.

I've started to play a bit less of the first two since they've been out for a few weeks now, Street Fighter is a new purchase that I'm really enjoying. Great deal at £6.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Back to Naruto: Rise of a Ninja. Finally beat the last level of the Ramen Delivery missions. Christ, that was hard.

TY

Playing right now StarCraft 2, and i cannot wait for the 2.1 update :D

Years
I am visiting my parents at the minute so I don't have my ps3 here and stuff. I am playing Pokemon Y and Zelda: a Link to the Past.

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
3DS - Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf...
PS3 - LittleBigPlanet 2, Grand Theft Auto V, Skyrim, WWE 13...
PC - The Sims 3...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Pokemon Y - continuing my journey (about to reach Shalour City), and trying to get all my Pokemon to max affection. 5 out of my 6 Pokemon have max affection (my Sylveon just needs one more hear for max affection).

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
I have mostly been playing Saint Row IV but i've also been playing Fallout 3, Oblivion and very now and then Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Finally got to play CoD: Ghosts after 6 hour download. It was fun. Different but fun. The guns are kind of lame... :/

TY

Really fun game if you'd ask me

TY

Switched from GTA Online to Tiberian Sun: Firestorm, cause i wanna beat the GDI campaign badly D:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
I'm playing Pokemon Y. XD I got tired of Pokemon Soul Silver. I've been hopping between each game, to be honest.

B-bored?! Of the most perfect Pokemon game ever?!

Currently playing The Legend of Zelda (NES), my flash cart for my GBA Micro is bugging out so I can't play Fire Emblem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back