• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Camry Legend 2

Years
Pokémon: The Camry Legend 2
wsz7KfT.png

The Camry Legend 2 is finally here!
And it's the full version this time! I'm excited to finally release it after I gave myself a few more months of working on it!
Since this is a sequel, it'd be best to play the first game, The Camry Legend, before jumping into this one! The Light in Our Hearts's plot is mentioned, too. So, play those!
Anyway, this game takes place about four years after the events of the original game. So, plenty of time for things to change around the region.
Let's see a few things that changed since then, shall we?

New and Returning Features
Alolan Forms now no longer take up their own space. I really worked hard on making this work the best it could. Hopefully this makes things look a bit better!
Some Gen. 8 moves and Abilities are in. No Sword or Shield Pokémon yet, but I'll add them in a big update soon as they are available!
The new Pokémon Box System, a feature in Pokémon Let's Go and Sword and Shield, makes an appearance here! Access the Pokémon Storage System anywhere, any time!
You can now skip text quickly by pressing the "Esc" key! Just don't skip through some important event! If you get lost, check the new Quest Log!
The type chart is modified to be that of Gen. 6, somehow I've skipped that every time. Now, Ghost- and Dark-type moves will affect Steel-types with normal effectiveness.
New optional areas for the Camry region, because I wanted to it be less linear.
HM items had to be removed due to game-breaking bugs that rose up. So, TM field moves make a return. They can still be forgotten as usual, however.
The Camry Help Line no longer exists. However! The new Quest System, available immediately after starting the game, and pulling up the main menu, should help players if they're lost!
Mach Pizza returns again, and now sells six slices at a time, cost is $1,200 in-store, $1,500 by phone. Each slice heals 20 health. The price lowers if you buy from them 15 times!
The Move Master is back. He still can be called to relearn or delete moves anytime, but will tell the player what Hidden Power type a Pokémon has.
All moves work correctly (excluding Gen. 8, so far) - mostly Gen. 6 and Gen. 7 moves.
You can no longer run from certain wild battles to prevent cheating. (Yes, I caught that.)
Player titles are greatly expanded. They are obtained as the game progresses. To change them, head to any PC in any Pokémon Center and log into your Trainers' own PC.
Rockruff and Lycanroc finally make their appearance, after being a bit buggy in my older games.
Oricorio also finally makes its appearance! Change its appearance by using Nectar!
Type: Null and Silvally are now available! Use Silvally's RKS System Ability to your heart's content!
The Dulyn region now has its own food, Seamar Stew, available in Seamar City from an old lady. It's based on Irish stew, because the Dulyn region takes inspiration from Ireland.
Wimpod and Golisopod's Abilities work correctly now. Everyone loves Emergency Exit and Wimp Out, right?
Rare Candy now works like that in Sword and Shield - it'll evolve a Pokémon if it's ready to evolve if it's at level 100.
I added some TV shows. Why? Just to add something extra to the game. Some may help you with things you may not have known!
You can now slide on ice in the overworld.

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Download
Version 1.2, January 14th, 2020
Download HERE

Tools I Used
RPG Maker XP
Pokémon Essentials v17.2

TM Locations
Spoiler:

Pokémon Locations
Spoiler:

Bugfixes
January 14th Bugfix
An important bugfix. Download immediately! Thank you all for your feedback and bug reporting.
Spoiler:

Older Bugfixes
Spoiler:

If you find any bugs or anything that seems weird, please inform me! Message me immediately! I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Although, hopefully, the only bugs you'll find are Bug-type Pokémon!

Credits
Spoiler:

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or cries of outrage, feel free to message me so I can listen to you, because you're breathtaking.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
Cool Cool, one thing that REALLY set me off was that you couldn't choose your starter so it'd be appreciated if you could choose a mon this time instead of sticking the player with an eevee(Really hate this mon too)

Years
Cool Cool, one thing that REALLY set me off was that you couldn't choose your starter so it'd be appreciated if you could choose a mon this time instead of sticking the player with an eevee(Really hate this mon too)

This time, you can get an Eevee or a Pikachu, right? There's a choice now. Though if you still dislike those two I can add more starters!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
This time, you can get an Eevee or a Pikachu, right? There's a choice now. Though if you still dislike those two I can add more starters!

I mean, there are always those people that want a pokemon that aren't extremely popular and 'cute' like those too. I don't know about having an option between them though, I just got an eevee.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Just some feedback from my part after playing around 20 minutes:

- In Seamar City, the Pokémart salesperson doesn't speak with an accent. Breaks the atmosphere a bit (since personnel are generally locals too). Same with Nurse Joy.
- Loving the original music in the Seamar Museum.
- Personally not a fan of Eevee and Pikachu, but if that's what YOU want (remember that this is your game), then you should keep it that way.

Last edited:
Years
Just some feedback from my part after playing around 20 minutes:

- In Seamar City, the Pokémart salesperson doesn't speak with an accent. Breaks the atmosphere a bit (since personnel are generally locals too). Same with Nurse Joy.
- Loving the original music in the Seamar Museum.
- Personally not a fan of Eevee and Pikachu, but if that's what YOU want (remember that this is your game), then you should keep it that way.

Thanks for the feedback! I understand it's my game, but I'll consider all your suggestions.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
Great stuff! When will it be completed by? (also would you include galar forms in your future games?)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
Sorry, late response! I have a set release date of December 16th, which gives me enough time to finish and it's also conveniently the same day I released the original Camry Legend on Relic Castle. I'll try to include Galar forms, also.
Cool! I look forward to this game! I will eagerly await its release. Continue to rock on!

Years
The Camry Legend 2's completed version is finally out! Enjoy the game, and it'll be updated with bugfixes and more Gen. 8 content in the near future! Also, happy one-year anniversary of the original Camry Legend, released on Relic Castle!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
Yay! The game is great so far. Thank you so much for making this! Also, would you post a pokedex if possible?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
Hello, GatorGamer. I have a problem.... I am trying to get the relic copper, and I get this error... And I cannot proceed. Would you please help me?

Attachments

• 2019-12-17 (1).png
    2019-12-17 (1).png
    602.1 KB · Views: 14

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Apparently the farthest-right house in Aquaford town has no collision. Also, losing to at least one of the kindergardeners does... something. Or at least it did that one time - might try and replicate it by losing again. I accidentally closed the window before I could catch it but when I lost to the bottom-right kid, it said something about a nullclass, iirc.

Years
Apparently the farthest-right house in Aquaford town has no collision. Also, losing to at least one of the kindergardeners does... something. Or at least it did that one time - might try and replicate it by losing again. I accidentally closed the window before I could catch it but when I lost to the bottom-right kid, it said something about a nullclass, iirc.

I see. Thank you! I'll look more into the bug so I can fix it.

Back