• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Camry Legend 2

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Actually Nevermind, it seems to work in Camry Legend 2. That wasn't the case in 1.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    on camry 1 its capped to 3 speed,but in camry 2 u can 5x speed it which is cool

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I am stuck not knowing what to do in palm city lol,its been 2 days ive been visiting the whole region going back nd talking to every single npc and i really dont know what to do,i wanna know how can i get acces to team aegis hideout

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    You have to battle Locke at the beach, who makes you go to Greenhorn Island, solve things there. Then you talk to emblem holder at beach, try to cross the bridge, fail, then see Aegis laughing at you near the pokecenter, and defeat their butts in the now open aegis hideout.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hi, I'm really enjoying the game :) However, there is a glitch at the game corner. If you buy 500 coins it costs 10,000 instead of 5000, and if you buy 50 coins it actually costs you 1000 instead of 500.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    Hi,
    First things first:
    I' really love your games!
    Sadly i can't quicksave anymore after i lost to the kindergarten teacherin
    I mean i can still keep on playing but i thought you ought to know it

hope you get what i mean
    my english is sadly not the best

Edit:
    Just defeated the teacher and now quichsave works just fine

Last edited:

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
    Years
  • Hmm, not sure if it is a bug or not. But I can't seem to quick save after visiting Greenhorn Island or Palm Island. Not sure what's up .

Last edited:

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
    Years
  • It started when I first landed on Greenhorn Island after the boss fight and then wouldn't autosave until the quest to find the Emblem leader of Palm City had ended. I could do manual saves. It's working again now following getting the badge. I did try changing the keyboard buttons just to see if my "V" wasn't working and it didn't respond to any during that time frame of the game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    I am playing Pokemon Camry legend 2
    But I don't know where to find metal coat!
    Please help me with this!

Sceptile Queen

Sceptile Fan
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hello, I decided to try out the first Camry Legend game and I have a question about the Zodiac signs. I had caught a Pokemon with the sign of 'Hypno' and went to check on what its skill is in the pokegear, but the sign isn't there. What is the self skill for this sign?

Back