• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Voting for Pokemon of the Year has started!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    First time I voted for: Ninetales, Espeon, Beautifly, Lopunny, Liligant, Vivillon, Primarina, & Hatterene
    2nd time: Ninetales, Meganium, Beautifly, Mismagius, Liepard, Aurorus, Lurantis, & Zacian

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I like this! For today I voted:

Nidorina
    Suicune
    Flygon
    Shinx!!
    Archen
    Helioptile
    Rowlet
    Nickit

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Honestly, if either Lucario or Charizard win, I will be pleased. I do adore both of them (Lucario more so), even if they aren't my all-time favourites.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I can already see one of the most popular Pokémon winning the poll, which I think is extremely disappointing. Pikachu, especially, since it is the Year of the Rat and all.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I am just going to vote for Shinx every time!

But I don't expect this year to be different from the others—with popular, "cool" Pokémon winning high above all the rest. And Pikachu, of course. Oh well! I'm just hoping Rowlet is up there, since it's very well liked! <3

Back