• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
  • 5. You might find it worth it. Especially for older stuff no one's seeding.

Assuming your connection doesn't buffer way more than it should. I've been encountering buffering issues since the start of the year and haven't had a chance to look into buying a new router to give it a shot, so it's gotten in the way of anime watching.

Years

I've used my ps4 and not had any problem with buffering.

Only thing is that it just doesn't look as good as when you download, so I'll still be doing that for most shows. I'll just use Crunchy when I don't want to be on my laptop basically, for shows I'm not bothered about.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I've definitely had more trouble on my PC than anywhere else, console and Chromecast have generally had silky smooth playback, which is...odd, but not odd when you think about it I suppose. I definitely do think their web player has more problems than anything else and to this day still opt for 3rd party sites generally.

'Course, I also live at the corner of my house where my router, unfortunately, is at the exact opposite end, and the extender isn't exactly paying dividends. MPC's been getting a lot more use lately as a result.

Years

Only had a quick look but 1080p seems to run without buffering on the web player. Not that I'll ever use it here.

My broadband isn't fantastic but it's been reliable over the last 12months, bar a couple of weeks where they were trying to fix things. Solid 25-30 download and 8-10 up. Not what it's supposed to be but I suppose I'm not living in the middle of town any more.

Years
  • 11. I'm supposed to have 150/20 and when I run tests I get anywhere between 90 and 160 down and 10 and 25 up, but that's certainly not what I'm experiencing streaming, as a single episode of anything takes longer to download from any streaming service than the episode actually has for run-time.

My service does come in over coax, though, and the pipe is shared with their cable service for at least my entire building, if not my complex.

Back