• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

I played games for years with less than 7 mbps/512 kbps without any problems, except when I used to get ping spikes of 2000+ ms. It's crazy to think that in a week I'll be upgrading from 100/20 mbps to 200/20 mbps.

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

It's currently -5°C outside but no snow for now which is good in a way.

Years
  • 20. Kinda hard to tell that's a hill at first from the vid. Definitely a way to make the most of it. Not the way I would personally make the most of it, but I've got a lifetime of dealing with snow 4-ish months a year behind me and ahead of me.

Years

Had some nice walks in it but it's too much now, I don't have clothes and shoes for this sort of weather. Enjoying it by putting the heating on full blast and drinking a glass of vodka (it has come in from Russia afterall).

SEGA released a demo version of Yakuza 6 which let people access the whole game. Cool strategy.

Years

Nah, it was a straight up goof from SEGA. It was supposed to let you play chapter 1 and then have an unlimited amount of time walking around the city playing minigmes ect but yeah, people got the entire game. It was one of those demos where progress/achievements were supposed to transfer over to the full game.

The fact that the game is pretty much ready to go now makes it weird that they pushed the release date back a month. I assumed there was just more to translate than they expected.

Anyway, I can't wait to play 6. They've managed to make it so that it won't have loading screens and they've finally gotten around to letting us drip pins on the map. Life changing.

Years

Sheesh I come back from the home country and my SO tells me PC went to hell in a handbasket.

Well it's been almost a decade since I joined PC and I have to say it certainly shaped who I am to this day. It's the place where I met my BF, made a lot of memories and certainly kept me sane during trying times in my personal life. I do feel bad for becoming inactive over the past year and a half, but alas real life called and insane work hours limited my free time. I'll still be here to see y'all but I'm still available on other platforms if you look into it :P

Years

I've not picked up much overtime in the last few months so I've just been doing 40 hour weeks. I've been trying to post on PC but the 3 places I like are dead now.

There are like 15 posts a month on the anime forum and the football thread hasn't been posted in since before Christmas.

On the bright side posting less means I haven't been banned in ages.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

May this new era be better than the last one of whatever cheesy saying there is to fit this.

Back