• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Favorite Digimon

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
  • What is your Favorite Digimon from the digimon series.

My favorite right now is really cooling looking ones like Shoutmon X7 superior mode and Lucemon.

Myotismon is also one of my favorites cause he is like Dracula.

Years
  • The original series and its sequels gave me a big appreciation for Patamon and his evolutions. I remember watching the first time he evolved up each stage and finding those moments just full of hype. I also have a soft spot for Gatomon and Wizardmon.

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • The original series and its sequels gave me a big appreciation for Patamon and his evolutions. I remember watching the first time he evolved up each stage and finding those moments just full of hype. I also have a soft spot for Gatomon and Wizardmon.

Yeah wizardmon and gatomon are cool.

Plus gatomon and patamon can turn into angels which is even better

Years
  • What does he look like

This guy

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh boy. Patamon, wormmon, gomamon, tailmon, and falcomon would have to be my favorites. And thats just child forms hahah (adult technically for tailmon).

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • My favorites were always Betamon, Lunamon, and Kudamon. Though when I was a little kid first watching the series Lopman was my favorite for sure.

pkmin3033

Never watched Digimon but I bet there's an equivalent to Dark Magcian Girl, so that one.
    Probably Venusmon for you, then.

As for me, Myotismon, because Richard Epcar did an AMAZING job with him in the Adventure dub. That laugh. Oh god. It's almost as good as Scott Cleverdon's Carnage.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • Almost all the protagonist Digimons (Agunimon/ Agumon final forms''Wargreymon'' Shoutman cause of scenes where he never gave up etc )

BlackWargreymon (One of the reason are the sad scenes) If only he noticed the Attack of the villain he would have had more screen time and become one of the strongest ones (He was on pair and could defeat even WarGreymon)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Reading Blade

I have soft spot for V-mon line in 02, I love Raidramon specifically!

Years
  • Mine is: Tailmon (Gatomon outside of Japan), Gabumon, Renamon, Guilmon and Terriermon. These digimons are really cutest one and many of these are child (Tailmon/Gatmon is an adult one though).

I call Digimon by Japanese names since i watched Digimon on Serbian dub with Japanese material instead of Saban dub.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Palmon. Yes PALMON, Palamon is NOT a Digimon. Are we clear?

Anyway, yes, Palmon is pretty much my favorite. Always been a fan of this Digimon the most because of how she and Mimi were so alike, and I really like the colors it has of green red and purple.

Back