• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends of Old

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
Years
  • Number of Open spots: 1

Co-Threadmaster: Tenshi The Mew

Story:
    Spoiler:

You:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Legendary's you can be:
    Spoiler:

Secondary Form:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

My SU:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Wait, why are we allowed to pick only shiny legendaries, and only ones from Gens I/II with the exception of Jirachi? The story mentions Hoenn.

Ahh what the heck. I can still RP as a Volbeat. But I don't think I'll create my SU until I have the answers to the above questions. You OK with that?

Flurry The Celebi

Years
  • The reason for shiny legendary's is just because in my opinion they are cooler.

The reason for the ones you can choose is I couldn't choose between them so I put the names of every legendary in a hat and had my sister pull 11 of them out, those are what she drew.

I chose Hoenn because it's my favorite region.

And yeah for secondary form you can be whatever Pokemon you want.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Name: Jirachi

Shiny Legendary: Jirachi

Moves:
    Wish-Cosmic Power
    Ice Punch-Signal Beam
    Ancient Power-Aerial Ace
    Psychic-Healing Wish
    Sandstorm

Secondary form: Machamp

Moves for Secondary form:

Dynamic Punch-Cross Chop
    Ice Punch-Fire Punch
    Thunder Punch-Super Power
    Payback-Focus Punch
    Vital Throw

Flurry The Celebi

Years
  • Accepted :) but just a note, you didn't have to make Jirachi genderless but it's fine if you wanted to. I've given the option of choosing a gender because of discussions I've had with friends. So if you think the legendary you chose would be a certain gender go for it, this is just a little note for everyone.

Also for age I like the high number you put but you could just make it simpler since it's obvious they're all thousands of years old.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Name: Bolt
    Shiny Legendary: Raikou
    Moves: Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Weather Ball, ExtremeSpeed, Discharge, Thunder, Extrasensory, Roar and Volt Tackle
    Secondary form: Shiny Manectric
    Moves for Secondary form: Discharge, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Roar, Odor Sleuth, Thunder, Giga Inpact, Hyper Beam and Wild Charge

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Reserve Suicune for me. I'm working on my SU now. Nine moves for my pokemon's secondary form won't be easy due to 500+ pokemon to choose from.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Name: Tyrant Soul
    Shiny Legendary: Suicune
    Moves: Surf, Scald, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Ice Fang, Water Pulse, Giga Impact
    Secondary Form: Zoroark
    Moves: Night Daze, Night Slash, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Flamethrower, Shadow Claw

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Name: Aiden
    Shiny Legendary: Entei
    Moves: Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Extrasensory, Fire Fang, Endure, Heat Wave, Flame Charge, Solar Beam, Protect
    Secondary Form: Growlithe
    Second Form Moves: Flame Burst, Flame Wheel, Agility, Dig, Crunch, Iron Tail, Secret Power, Swift, Frustration

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
  • Tenshi "Silver" Mew - SU

Hiya loves!! <3

~

Name:
    Tenshi "Silver" Mew​

Shiny Legendary:
    Mew (Shiny / Oddly Colored)​

Moves:
    Draco Meteor - Explosion - Teleport
    Discharge - Thunder - Fly
    Psychic - Poison Jab - Double Team​

Secondary form:
    Leafeon (Oddly Colored)​

Moves for Secondary form:
    Magical Leaf - Giga Drain - Jolt Tackle
    Photosynthesis - Wrap - Thunder Fang
    Thunder - Hidden Power - Dig

-
    Other:​
    I know there's move sets, but I like to play realistically... With whatever abilities I think I'd have... Mew form is shiny blue fur, with one blue (left) and one purple (right) eye. His muzzle bears a horizontal scar. His fur has been known to turn whitish colors on occasion when he uses his powers, earning him the nickname "Silver". Leafeon form has white fur, with light blue paws, tail, and hair tuft. History and Personality will be explained in the story. And yes, Tenshi the Leafeon is electric-type... Tenshi himself is an Electric/Psychic-type.​

Back