• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Elite 4 Member

mineox100

Hey.
Years
  • So I made tgis tgread so that you guys can vote for your favorite Elite Four member in all generation!
    Be sure to add a reason why you like that member!

Here's mine:
    I like Bruno because he's all big and strong!
    Plus, Fighting-type are one of my favorites.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd have to say Lance overall although other members such as Koga, Bruno, and Drake come in a close second. Reason why I prefer Lance more though is because of the alpha male vibe he gives off and is one of the few members of the E4 I've faced that's been so challenging yet such a blast to face back then lol.

Years
  • My fave Elite Four members are Unova's Shauntal and Caitlin. Ghost and Psychic are two of my fave types and they use awesome Pokemon too.

I love Shauntal cos she resembles Velma Dinkley from Scooby-Doo with the hair and glasses thing.

And why I love Caitlin is because of her beautiful dress.

I even use their two main Pokemon on my team - Chandelure and Gothitelle.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I like Marhsal, mainly because of his design. Actually, that's all I like about him.

I think my favorite would be Flint. He represents an awesome type and his 'fro will win you over. Eventually. And I think he has a lot of potential to be a deep character, but it's a shame Pokemon didn't want to go into it. I wish he had his own game or something. Anyway, I also like his relationship with Volkner, especially their rivalry.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • My favourite's Bruno. Overall, I just really like his character and think it's pretty awesome he's an elite four member in two different games. Flint is also an honourable mention because of dat fro, and speaking of fros... ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    my favorite will probably always be lorelei...for no other reason than the fact that she characterized what an ELITE trainer would be the very first time you stepped into the elite 4...such a contrast to all the gym leaders you faced up to that point. also, water and ice are awesome :)

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
    Years
  • I like both Bruno and Marshel. I'm not saying that cuz they both train fighting types
    It's because I like their design. They both look like Street Fighter characters.
    Marshel-Sean! Bruno-Ryu!

I always thought that was cool. Especially, when Marshel was introduced in Black and White.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I regret that we don't know a lot of things about E4 members, they all seem to be interesting characters...
    Anyway, my favourite E4 member is Lorelei. Because, being the first E4 member I ever challenged, the feeling I felt when I saw her the first time is so unique... I don't know if it's the same in the english version, but in the french one Lorelei lisps, and that adds her something different than any other characters. That adds to her something funny and original.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Lance is one BAMF that shouldn't be triffled with. I like his character, I like his design, I like his teams!

Back