• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Five things you might have missed in Generation 2

Five things you might have missed in Generation 2

Five things you might have missed in Generation 2

There’s always something new to discover in the world of Pokémon — even after twenty years!

Magitronique

I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
Years
I honestly can't believe that I've been playing these games for just about twenty years at this point and there's still a bunch of small details like these that I've somehow never stumbled upon!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
There's something fun about how all these years later there's still still undiscovered stuff being found or stuff that was hardly know by anyone being brought back into the light, whether it's from datamining or someone just happening to bump into something. Hopefully this continues for a while, and for most of the games.

Years
This definitely makes you wonder if maybe juuuuust maybe there are small details like this in games like Generation 1, or even Generation 3 or 4. I've got to say that it is incredible that these things are being discovered still. It makes you wonder if people have discovered these before but thought nothing of them because it just seemed like a normal thing to discover.

Back