• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Scroll Bar Posts?

Years
  • Okay, I was going through one of Forever's tl;dr(Too Long, Don't Read)'s, taking up like most of scroll bar space, and with other posts, made it small so I missed most of what she was saying.

And suddenly I realized: wouldn't it be easier to give some posts a scroll bar? So that it saves up space?

Well this proposal, not demanding.

So what do you think?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    You can just change themes, y'know. That thing made me not use the Gen. V themes. I hope it gets removed. If not, oh well I can manage.

Years
  • The only possible problem I can see is that when you're using the mouse to scroll down the page, instead of going down the page you'll be stuck in the same spot scrolling through one person's post. Of course you can get around this by just scrolling with a mouse outside the posting area but yeah I remember somebody saying something about this once (not sure if it was this forum) and the idea was rejected because of that. But yeah, I don't mind whether it happens or not.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yeah if it's a problem with a certain style, they should add scrollbars to that one style :/ Why change the whole carton for one bad egg if you can just change out the one bad egg?

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • The only possible problem I can see is that when you're using the mouse to scroll down the page, instead of going down the page you'll be stuck in the same spot scrolling through one person's post. Of course you can get around this by just scrolling with a mouse outside the posting area but yeah I remember somebody saying something about this once (not sure if it was this forum) and the idea was rejected because of that. But yeah, I don't mind whether it happens or not.

That really shouldn't be a problem at all lol. That's just nit picking, not doing it because of the effort it might take is more of a reason than that. ):

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Actually, there is a way for an individual to do this. It by using CSS in a post. Just like this. vv
    This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example. This is an example.

Back