• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Mario Bros: The Berry Quest

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Wow! A lot of positive feedback for a Super Mario Bros hack here, awesome. XD Thanks sweeties! =D Well this game is half-way done, just gotta tweak the levels, and fix the graphics. I might finish this hack...O.O! I think it's a sign of the apocalypses... XD

Eh...I say you get about a 7/10*shot*

I did not not veiw it as Mario-ish(is that a word?) enough.It doesn't even include them,does it?Well then,if they don't,better think of a new name.

Actually sweetie, you play as the Mario Bros. Jerry and Vince are just part of the half-baked story I made up for the game. XD

Jeremy

Years
Well sweeties, if you really need to know, I used a hex editor and tile layer pro. =p

Any more comments on the game, then how I made it, sweeties?

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
Wow! This is a hack of ruby? I don't exactly see how that's possible though... Oh well, it looks cool!

Maybe you should read thoughoultly....

That part was just a stupid/silly joke, Jeremy likes to do that,..

Anyhow I've Played many mario hacks in my day, but this one seems that it will be the bomb.

KUTUW!

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
w00t! Sweeties, it's screen time!

smb7.png

Looks like nothing in here.

smb8.png

Que Super Smash Bros Music now!

smb9.png

Coins, Neko Ninjas, and plumbers, oh my!

Ice Crystals:

Well sweeties, the new power up is called the Ice Flower. (Yes, I am obsessed with icy things XD)

Anyway, they give Mario and Luigi the ability to shoot Ice Crystals! =3

smbice.png

Ice Crystals have the power to defy gravity!

smbice1.png

They are handy against those Neko and Bunny Ninjas

smbice2.png

Unfortnately, some of them are smart.

Well sweeties, feel free to spam make comments and suggestions.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I wonder why I didn't notice sooner that you used SM3's sprite for a SM1 game :P

Jojo! A Mario game... Well, how are you planning to make it, a simple game (like the original), or a challenging game? (like one of those modified versions)

It would be cool if the iceballs actually froze the enemies (so you can jump on their heads without problems), and maybe some new abilities for Mario wouldn't hurt (like, double jumping or flying for small periods of time... Yeah, I'm thinking a bit too much about SM3 and the newer versions, so what :P)

Jeremy

Years
I wonder why I didn't notice sooner that you used SM3's sprite for a SM1 game :P

Jojo! A Mario game... Well, how are you planning to make it, a simple game (like the original), or a challenging game? (like one of those modified versions)

It would be cool if the iceballs actually froze the enemies (so you can jump on their heads without problems), and maybe some new abilities for Mario wouldn't hurt (like, double jumping or flying for small periods of time... Yeah, I'm thinking a bit too much about SM3 and the newer versions, so what :P)

It's a slightly edited SMB3 sprite! =D XD

Like all my hacks it will be incomplete challenging. =3
(I died trying to get those screens. XD)

Yeah that would be cool...(slowly trys to ASM hack SMB3...) What? =3

Well sweeties, as soon I'm all situated at college, I'll post new screens. =3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, Jeremy. Hope you can reach soon to the aquatic phases on Mario, those were my favorite stages on SM1 (Though I think I'll be quite some time till you reach that place, probably never)

Yay, another wacky idea. Using the warping tubes to reach more unreachable stages (like the good old -1 world)

Ehhhmmm... Good luck and keep hacking? :P

Jeremy

Years
*Blows out NES cart.* Well sweeties, guess what's back? =3 Well sweeties, after a 2+ month wait, I have returned and ready to fix up this hack. ^^ I'll post some new screens next week as soon as I actually have something done I get situated. ^^

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Whoa! Jeremy is back? Nice to see this hack back and alive. Hopefully there are no more waits?

Years
Oh my god! Mario is the best game ever! And this hack will be the best hack ever! Good Luck!

EDIT.
You should use the tileset from Mario Forever.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
O.o Jeremy? Thank goodnes!

So... You are more of a Mario hacker now, Jeremy, or maybe we'll be seeing you on your other projects sometime, eh?

Well, let's wait for some new screenies.

Hey, will we see some stages with some nice icy tiles?

Back