• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
I have the recommended emulator, my 3rd badge space is glitched/missing and I somehow have 8th badge without playing the gym... Main problem is I still cannot use Rock Smash, even I have defeated the needed gym and I have the rights to use it.. Please help me I'm stuck, all my efforts are gone... :/ :(
are you sure you are using the right rom base? I mean the fire red v.1.0?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
Hi, i'm new bie in pokemon. Some body recommend for me some game a bout Pokemon in PC. Because i love it.

Thanks

Skylar97

Hack enjoyer
Years
I love this game. great music, maps, sprites, and story.
my only rag is the fact that the dragons den does not have it's own music but instead uses the mt. pier sound track.

Years
There is this weird glitch in both the battle frontier AND the berry tower that traps the player in the wall before entering the battle arena and no way of undoing it unless going back to a previous save file. The phone and radio functions of the pokegear are not working except during the plot. Otherwise the game is very enjoyable and very fun.

Shangahyando

The odd one.
Years
It seems like date always shows one day backwards than it should, even if I pick the later one at the very beginning. Is it possibly fault of playing on mobile?
sorries for bad English and stuff

Years
About berry tower, i encounter no issue playing it.. The battle tower is unplayable for me..

Mine always shows 1 day backwards too.. I'm playing on my iphone using gpsphone btw..

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Does someone has a userbar/supporter image for Liquid Crystal?
If someone has, I would like to know...

Greetz.

Here's a new supporter banner for LC.

Here's the code for it to put into a sig.

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokemonhackersonline.com/showthread.php?t=13705-Pok-mon-Liquid-Crystal-Live-Beta-3-3-xxxxx"][IMG]http://romhackersonline.com/sig/img/pholc.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
did you perhaps change the size of the PC OW? In your support banner it seems like you have two different PC sprites (one seems chubbier than the other, or is it just me?)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
How can I go to the top of Dragon's Den to battle and catch Rayquaza? In beta 2.1, we can but in Beta 3.1 I can't do it again, the stairs seem be unlimited? why? please help me, thanks.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 3, 2017
How exactly do you get Groudon in the lastest version 3.3.00412? I went to the spot where he is supposed to be at but he isn't there. I already have the ruby(got it just after getting the 16th badge) and I just defeated my rival where he was using Groudon. Is this some kind of bug or do I have to complete the main story before he appears in the undersea cavern?

Edit: Nvm. It seems he was moved to a different location from where he use to be in the previous version. I found him in the Dragons Den where I last fought my rival.

Last edited:
Back