• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Better than fine!​

The Porygon just cocked its head as Mark explained and as Val came in the Porygon's head turned all the way upside and stayed there for a moment before suddenly electronic laughter filtered out and Lucia let its head readjust, "Oh what a story Mark!" It said with a nod of its head, "But that's simply not true, we were fighting rockets and that's really it. Silly Mark." It said as he poked his arm with its fin, "But anyways I've always been a Porygon, I'm lucky enough to be intelligent to come to school and to know the human language!" It nodded a bit and floated back a bit, "Oh… Valorie? Hm…" The Porygon racked its brain a bit, "Uh… hm, cure?" Its head turned upside down once more, "A cure for what? Are you sick? You don't look sick to me."

The Porygon let out more electronic laughter and its head turned upside once more, "Though my head feels fuzzy. I think a chip or two might be frying."

Lirum meanwhile hopped off of his bed and looked among the group, "So… " He made his way up to Goodra Val and winked at her, "I've never had private time with a dragon before. How about we find a place where we can know each other better, eh?" He asked as he winked slyly at her.

~~~

Roberto stood there in the darkness of the room the Legion had managed to procure. Tears silently streamed down his face as he stood in complete silence. His head hung as the Scizor in front of him frowned, "Do you understand?"

Roberto was silent for a moment before nodding. "Seriously Roberto, believing such false memories so easily! Perhaps it shouldn't be temporary but PERMANENT."

The Scizor cringed at that and the other Scizor sighed, "You're dismissed Roberto."

Roberto quickly exited the room and saw Tyro and Samuel waiting there. The Combusken looked crestfallen as well while Samuel cleared his throat, "So… how bad was it? I was let off easy in the end just to let you know."

Roberto made his way past as he wiped the tears off of his cheeks and Samuel sighed as he quickly began to follow, "Roberto, you need time off."

"No." The choked voice of the Scizor said, "I can do this."

Samuel shook his head and looked back at Tyro, "Look, we all were hit hard. Just… take it easy. Let me take point, I can handle it."

Roberto kept on walking through the hallways as Samuel kept up his pace with him, "Listen to me Roberto, you need to let it out, it's not healthy keeping it in."

The Scizor just increased his pace as he finally got to the area where Lucia's pokeballs were being kept and he grabbed his. In an instant he disappeared into it and Samuel sighed. Tyro grabbed the belt and tied it around his own waist, "Just for now." He said to Samuel.

Samuel nodded weakly and the two resumed their walk, "Hopefully she's up and we can calm her down." He pushed into the medical area, "Besides, what's the worst that can happen right?" The Absol turned his head to see a Porygon floating about and he sighed, "At least she isn't torching everything again." He muttered under his breath as the two mon walked up. "Lucia, are you-" The Absol didn't get time to finish as the Porygon scooped him up in a hug, "Hello Samuel! I'm feeling fine! Just like my old self!" It declared happily as it swirled in mid air and let him go, causing him to land on his rump.

"Old self?" He asked.

Lirum was laughing once more, "She thinks she's a freaking Porygon! Bwahahaha!"

Samuel stared on as Lucia as she continued to twirl her body in mid air. Tyro rubbed the back of his head, "So… uh… what else is new?"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie was surprised when Mark took her hand. She had to admire his bravery; she probably wouldn't have done it in his shoes, but then again they were two very different people, weren't they? "Right... rivals." she replied in a lackluster tone that suggested the thought wasn't comforting to her. Where was Selene right about now?

Probably as far away from the booger dragon as she could be.

Lucia's words brought a frustrated look to her face. What a disturbing thought. She thanked Arceus or whomever had been watching over her when she'd managed to avoid a similar fate. It was entirely obvious to /her/ what had happened. Before she could comment however she became aware of another pokemon talking to her. A look of visible discomfort slipped over her face as it slowly dawned on her that he was... flirting with her.

Now, as much as she wanted to feel beautiful right about then this .. really wasn't what she'd had in mind. A bit of horror worked it's way onto her expression. Who would do that..?! Who would look at a giant booger and be all like dayum! I want in on that!!

Valorie slowly turns to address the internet.

"P-Please don't..." she replied to Lirum in an utterly mortified tone, turning her gaze away and lifting her arms close to her chest for comfort. This was so... wrong!

"I just want to go get my body back." she continued, peering off towards the exit. She was ready to /work/! "...I don't want to be stuck like this." she continued, shaking her head dismissively. It was like Team Rocket had picked the most uncomfortable dragon pokemon to switch bodies with! "C-Can we..?" she asked, seemingly begging Mark not to make her stand here and be courted by Lirum any longer.

Valorie wasn't sure if she could throw up, but she might try at this rate.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark just twitched his eye as Lirum started flirting with Val. Not that he was jealous or anything because that'd just be silly. Just the fact that he had to know that Val was previously a human... just what was in that Golduck's mind?

"Right. I guess first we'd need to figure out where to even start. I also need to figure out where Snype is at... he was brainwashed back there also... Lucia's Pokemon seem alright so maybe Snype got better?" Mark said, trying to hope for the better.

"Oh! Another thing... Just for safety, I think it would be good if I gave you two your own Pokeballs. I won't stuff you all in there for long but its just so you two can be linked to my trainer ID. That way nobody can capture you. Of course, its your choice if you wanna go through going inside of a Pokeball." Mark added.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Luciabot - Pumped up​

Lirum frowned and crossed his arms, "Well I'll ask later then. Like I said, might be a new experience for the-" He didn't get time to finish as Tyro recalled him and the Blaziken sighed, "Sorry about that. He is always like that."

Samuel nodded and he glanced at Lucia again, "Eh… I must protest human. Lucia should no-"

"Oh sure!" Lucia cried out with a chuckle, "About time I find out what one is like anyways. I just hope it's not too constricted."

Samuel shook his head and Tyro crossed his arms, "Lucia, you should listen to Sam. We just can't risk this big a security breach. The Legion won't like it, that's for sure."

Lucia spun in mid air and giggled, "It IS security though! But if you say so…" It chuckled again and looked at Mark, "So shall we find Snype then? I do hope he's alright!"

Tyro recalled Samuel and sighed, "What do we do first though? I mean, it isn't like we'll find stuff that fix Lucia up right on the front lawn of the school."

Megaman765

Years
Mark and Snype

Mark headed into the room that the other brainwashed Pokemon were being taken care of. Mostly the smaller Pokemon. He was guessing that the larger sorts were being held in a bigger room... Most of the Pokemon were being contained one way or another. Mostly psychis holding them down but Dark Types were a bit tougher to keep still. Snype being one of them. Snype had already woken up and he was clung onto the ceiling, looking down at everyone attempting to tend him. Well at least he wasn't clawing anyone to bits.

Mark sighed. One minute, Snype was a gentle ghost and now he's acting the same way he did when they first met. Snype looked down at Mark and just glared at him, even making a little hissing sound at him.

Lucia had floated along happily and stopped as it bumped into Mark when he suddenly stopped. "Oh... hm, where are we?" It asked as it turned about and its head swiveled around, "This place isn't that roomie. Can we go out soon Mark? It's much roomier outside." It commented with a pleased tone. "Though I guess we'll give you privacy, it's a heart to heart, though I wouldn't know since I lack one!" Electronic laughter filtered out of its head as it drifted on back outside and floated in the hallway.

Mark walked up to Snype and stared him down as he clung onto the ceiling. He had a look of murder in his eyes. "Snype comon get down from there. Its me Mark! Your trainer! What's gotten into you?" Mark asked him. The Sableye simply shook his head. He wasn't very convinced that this human was his trainer... right now, Snype just had thoughts of violence stuck in his head. He wanted to fight something. Now.

"Snype, we took care of Team Rocket... most of the others are alright... what's up? Comon buddy just look me in the eye..." Mark said with a worried look on his face. Snype just stared Mark down. He didn't make a single noise. Just silence...

Lucia was just humming all happily in the hallway and Tyro peeked into the room and saw the Sableye there, "Uh... you SURE you're going to be alright kid? That Sableye doesn't look all that pleased to see you. If it helps... I know that the Legion had to remind us of your own memories.... maybe you can bring back a specific memory? Something that can help him remember a specific time?" He said with a weak shrug.

Meanwhile, Goodra!Valorie is totally chilling there. She places a hand to her non-existant chin, puzzling over the situation. After a moment she just sort of... awkwardly calls out to Snype. "Listen to your trainer, Snype!" she demands, because what else could possibly be required? Surely this would work.

Snype shook his head, something felt wrong about all of this. Did that Goodra just say that this kid was his trainer? For some reason he didn't want to believe it.

"Snype! Remember when we played that prank on the Celedon department store? That was our first time playing together back when I was about 10! We got in trouble sure... grounded for two weeks! But it was alot of fun! Comon Snype, remember!" Mark shouted. Snype did remember that much. His "trainer" did infact pull alot of pranks with him. It was how they bonded. But for some reason, Mark wasn't the trainer showing up in his memories. But it seemed to be working on Snype. Only his trainer would have remembered something like that...

"Snype! What about Halloween? Remember all of those ghosts we met up with? That one prank we pulled of in front of the whole school? I couldn't have done that without you!" Mark said. Snype gritted his teeth as if struggling to remember... it was all getting to him that was for sure. He jumped down from his spot from the ceiling and continued to give him an intense stare.

"Comon Snype... you gotta remember something."

Tyro raised his voice a bit, "Maybe SPECIFIC details might help human? Like... I dont know... going through every detail of a plan you had? You should be able to remember details like that."

Mark nodded and turned back to Snype. "Remember on Halloween? The flying ship? We got those ghosts to help out and pull the ultimate prank on the school! We even flew in it! Comon you have to remember that!" Mark said. Snype tilted his head. He was growing less hostie but more unsure if anything... everything this human was saying added up but his memories said otherwise.

"You remember right? I caught you back when I was ten in Cerulean City and lived with me in Celedon! " He added.Snype clenched onto his head and shook a bit. It seemed to be working... he looked over to the other Pokemon.

"He says he's my trainer... knows everything that my trainer would know...if he's my trainer, then he'll have my Pokeball too." Snype said.

Mark reached into his pack and seemingly was thinking the same thing as Snype. He immediately reached for his Pokeball and pointed it at Snype. "See? This is your ball. Your ID and everything. I should be able to return you as well." Mark said. But when he attempted to return Snype to his ball, it didn't work. The beam from the ball just bounced right off.

"Wha? B-but... this is your ball! I rarely put you in it sure but this should work!" Mark said, getting a little worried. Snype looked unamused.

The Blaizken snorted, "Just keep talking. Surely you have some charm? Myabe a memento that can show him that you had him before? I mean, you got to have little trinkets he'll remember. By the look of things, he's not really that convinced. You can do better."

Mark wasn't really all for keeping those sort of things around. But there had to be a better way. He quickly got another idea though and felt even dumber for not thinking of it before. He pulled out another Pokeball and let Len out in front of Snype.

"...Snype? I'm not fighting you am I? Please tell me you aren't totally crazed anymore." Len said. Snype backed up a bit. He remembered Len. He was his friend for years. What was he doing with this trainer though? It all made sense yet it didn't.

"...Len? What's going on...? Y..your with him but he's not my trainer... but you belong to my trainer... but if thats the case then everyone else would be wih you..." Snype paused a moment. "...I attacked all of you. I remember that much..." Snype said, he crossed his arms and looked more confused.

Mark sighed and walked up to Snype and crouched down to him. "Snype, if that isn't going to convince you, then maybe this will. I want you to look me in the eye. Just stare at me until you decide. Am I your trainer?" Mark said bluntly. Snype nodded and looked up at Mark, almost as if looking into eachother's souls. Mark had that determined look he always had when heading into battle. That was something Snype would have to remember.

Goodra!Valorie, just sort of watching as she found herself in a rather poor mood for talking, finally spoke up. "...The trainer in your memory doesn't have that authentic look. They had lies for faces, empty and shallow." she mused out loud, remembering her own experience. She remembered how uncharacteristically crazy Kale had looked. It had been designed to do nothing more than terrify her into fighting him. He had lacked any semblance of himself beyond his outwards appearance, subtle things making him more of a monster than a person.

But then again, wasn't she a monster?

...Perhaps that wasn't the best way to think of it.

The two just stared at eachother for a couple of minutes. Snype took in Val's words and agreed. Only his trainer would have that kind of look... his memories told him that this wasn't him but it all felt right...

Snype walked a little closer to Mark and looked at him closer, until finally, he lept onto Mark and just gave him a little Sableye hug! There was the Snype that he remembered! "Haha, I knew you wouldn't forget me Snype!" Mark said happily as he rubbed the little Sableye's head.

DADICE

I like American Dad
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Iris started away from Oak Town, with Deixo Omi following right next to her. Oak Town was a splendid town, with everything Iris could've wanted. Sure, some things were a bit hard to find, but it was still a very convenient town. Iris had gotten a TM for Deixo there, since he needed a new move to try out. It was shaping up to be an exceptional first day here. Now, she wanted to check out the dorm she was assigned to.

Iris looked behind her, to see Oak Town slowly fading out of the horizon. But as she looked back, she saw that Deixo was a ways in front of her, running away! "Deixo!" Iris started running toward Deixo as fast as she possibly could. These fields contained a variety of Pokemon, as Iris had observed. She should've been prepared for this, but there was no time to contemplate it. In a final sprint, Iris caught Deixo from behind. Deixo halted, jolting forward in Iris's embrace. "Oh Deixo, whatever will I do with you..." Iris said to her Breloom.

"Loom! Breloom!" Deixo exclaimed, trying to get Iris's attention. Iris let go of Deixo, only to be surprised by another Pokemon! A yard or so in front of her stood a plump, pink, cotton-candy like Pokemon with its cherry-red tongue hanging out and touching the ground. Iris identified it as Swirlix, the Fairy-type Pokemon native to Kalos. This island was already shaping up to be stunning, seeing as it had pokemon from all regions. The Swirlix stared down Deixo, as Deixo looked at it , trying to make a tough face. Iris quickly knew this was a Pokemon battle. She was determined to catch this Swirlix!

"Deixo! Swords Dance!" Iris commanded her Pokemon to do. Swords Dance was Deixo's newest move, the one he had learned from a TM. As Iris watched, Deixo performed a vigorous dance to sharply raise his attack. The Swirlix bounded on its tounge, and used Fake Tears! The Swirlix wept adorably, charming Deixo and sharply lowering his Special Defense. "Careful, Deixo! Seed Bomb!" Deixo charged toward the Swirlix, and hit it with a burst of damaging seeds. Because of his sharp attack boost, the Swirlix was severely weakened, enough to be captured! "Stand back, Deixo..." Iris reached into her large tote bag, fumbled around for a bit, before pulling out a Great Ball! She had remembered to bring Poke balls, at least. Tossing it at the Swirlix, it clicked closed, and began to tilt back and forth...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper - Priorities

Something moved past her, and Sammy's eyes flickered to try and catch a sight of what it was. Just an adult, a teacher or a parent, nothing to worry about. But with that her daze was broken and she looked around, seeing everything around her for the first time. She was back at the Academy, but couldn't remember how she'd gotten there. The stress of the day had started to take its toll. She didn't want to think too much about what had happened. The fighting with the Rockets was fine, that had been something she could deal with head on - even control to a degree. But all that other madness... it was too much for her. She fumbled with the clasp on her rucksack, her fingers clumsy with the simple catch. Once it was finally open she drew out her water bottle and took a long, slow drink.

Hydrate yourself. Get yourself together.

Once the worst of her thirst had been slated she put the bottle back into its cocoon and took another look around her. It was organised chaos, parents calling out for children they hadn't found yet. And once they did, they might not be the child they remembered in more ways than one. Mark and Lu... Mark was nowhere to be seen. She didn't want to think about that other thing just yet, she wasn't ready to go there.

Get your bearings. Take it slow.

She hauled herself to her feet with more effort than it seemed like she should need, her stomach rumbling loudly. She needed to eat and the energy bars in her bag weren't going to cut it. But food could wait, she needed to see to her Pokemon first. Corphish... no, not Corphish, Crawdaunt... Crawdaunt had just evolved and been through a rough battle including a point blank Hyper Beam. Cubone had been through an ordeal of his own and would need medical attention too. Shuppet, Ponyta and her newest addition were still okay, but after the events in the mountains she didn't think she'd feel safe for a while without her full team in top condition.

Pokemon. I'm a Pokemon Trainer. Look after them. I come later.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself she set off towards the Pokemon Centre in the Academy. There were nurses present giving immediate medical attention but Crawdaunt was going to need more extensive care than that. Everything else was secondary. She had a duty, a responsibility to take care of the Pokemon who had protected her today. That was all that mattered.

For now.​

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
James Eugene Vincent
Raikou Dorm

The rebellious-looking kid stormed into his room and threw his bag on his bed. His whole face was covered with sweat and small rings of wetness had appeared under his armpits, ruining his plain white t-shirt. He left his Pokémon on his bed as well and took off his stinky T-shirt before grabbing some new clothes and getting inside the small bathroom.

Some minutes later, he emerged, sporting a pale light blue t-shirt and a pair of dark blue denim jeans. He threw himself on the bed, accidentally knocking over his bag and Pokéballs and sending out both Smokey and Kaida, his Weezing and Druddigon. Both Pokémon looked happy to be out of their Pokéballs, but sadly for them their trainer had closed his eyes. His body was too worn out from Lt. Surge's intensive training class and it was screaming for a nap.

"Wow..." Kaida said, having learned to talk while Jimmy travelled Kanto, "He's definitely changed..."

"Yeah..." Smokey whispered, "He's been more edgy since we lost Biff, Grim and Starr..."

"Is there anything we could do to help him?" Kaida said, and lay down at the foot of the bed.

"For now, let's just wait till he wakes up." Smokey replied.

Alice Crenshaw
Infirmary

The nurse that was tending to Alice suddenly saw that the girl was slowly moving her arms and make some sounds, and instantly knew that she was regaining her senses! "Miss Crenshaw!" she exclaimed, drawing the attention of Alice's Pokémon. The red-haired girl slowly moved her head and opened her eyes. "You're finally waking up!" Jello, Grace and Froakie were more than glad to hear the nurses's words. The girl then groggily rubbed her eyes, then looked around in confusion.

"Wha-What is this place? Where am I?" she asked, "This isn't my dorm room..."

"You are now in the infirmary now, Miss Crenshaw." the nurse said, "You have been out cold for quite a long time."

"What?!" she shouted, then suddenly closed her eyes as a hedache hit her, "How, how, when, why... what happened to me and why am I here?"

"Shh... Relax. Master Lance brought you here. You were out cold." she explained, "But, for now, you should relax. You're okay now. You should talk to your Pokémon, they were worried sick about you!"

Alice nodded, and with a smile the nurse left, probably to get Alice something or tend to other students. Jello floated over by her side, and grace happily skipped over to the side of the bed. Baby Froakie hopped on the bed and snuggled next to the girl's right side. With a giggle she began to pet him, however, she looked confused. "Who is this little guy?" she said, "He sure is cute!"

"Um, that's the one who hatched from the Egg, remember?" Jello said telepathically, "Back at the Rocket base?"

"R-Rocket base? What are you talking about Jello?"

Both Jello and Grace gasped in unison. Alice appeared to have no recollection of the raid at Team Rocket's mountain stronghold! Jello had no problem explaining that to her, but he'd have to tell everything, the horde battle against the Rocket Grunts, and even that incident in which Alice was stuck in Grace's body... and evolved! Alice looked at him intrigued, and Jello told her he'd tell her later, when she had fully recovered. He was afraid that everything could be too much for the poor girl to handle and that she'd pass out again.

"Okay." Alice said with a smile, and turned back to petting Froakie. "I think I'll call you... Neo!"

The baby Pokémon croaked in delight, and the red-haired girl giggled. She then turned her attention to Grace, who looked... different. "Grace, oh my! Did you... evolve?" The Kirlia nodded, with a hint of worry in her eyes. "That's so cool! I can't believe I missed it!"

Her words made Jello even more nervous. You didn't... he said to himself, You actually... kind of lived though it.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ellie Ward - Dorm Room

Ellie gives a small sigh of relief as she finally closes her dorm behind her, finally safe from being stared at. "I hate this, I hate this so much..." She starts complaining, Eliot staring at her from the bed. "And stop looking at me like that! I got plenty of that on the way here!" She snaps, Eliot quickly looking away before speaking.

"So what happened? What did they have to say?" He asked, Still keeping his head turned away. "Nothing at all, All they did was look me over, give me this stupid bracelet and tell everyone who didn't go what happened." She said showing her wrist. "And then everyone just stared at me as I left, I turned away from them but ended up hitting my head several times in result. Of course there was no information of when this will be fixed, I'm stuck like until they finally figure something out!" She continued to vent.

"Well? Aren't you gonna say something?" She snapped again. "Sorry, I'm not used to talking like this. And it's not like I can relate." He responded, still looking away. Ellie fell rather silent afterwords, finally realizing who he was venting at. Wordlessly she started passing around the room silently, Eventually retrieving her laptop from the corner. "I haven't checked this thing since I got here, I promised to let Mom and Dad know I was safe..." She thought to herself, Trying to ignore the mood.

Turns out attempting to work on a Computer is harder than normal when you don't really have fingers, It took quite a bit of effort but she eventually got it workable, Opening up the onscreen keyboard and figuring out how to work the mouse. It was very tedious but it worked a she guided it with two hands. She notices she has a new Email and quickly opens it, Already knowing who its from.

Dear Ellie,

What's going on over there, Are you alright? We got a call from the school today telling us that the school was being threatened by some people. If there is any problems we can have you picked up and home by the next day. You never emailed us back yesterday like you were supposed to, did something happen? Get back to us as soon as possible.

Love,
Your parents.

"Yeah, Figures they were called.." she thinks to herself as she slowly and monotonously types Clicks her letter. "Yeah, I'm fine here, Don't worry." She replied shortly. Quickly growing impatient with how she has to type now. "That should be fine I guess... They should figure I'm probably busy on my first day." She thought to herself, putting aside the computer and laying on her bed. It's still rather early in the day but Ellie felt exhausted thanks to today's events and quickly fell asleep.

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
Years
Sebastian "Seb" Bourne - Docks​

"Chimecho, please get off my head," Seb spoke with a muffled voice, slightly annoyed at his ditsy Pokémon. Her thin tail was wrapped around Seb's head which made it impossible for him to see.

But Chimecho couldn't pay attention to her friend. She was too focused on the sight of the Pokémon Trainer Academy campus. The island was beautiful. Surrounded by shimmering seas and covered in lushes trees. You could see the buildings from the peer where Seb and Chimecho were dropped off. Chimecho was known for taking the time to admire the world around here, but this time felt different. It was a whole new sight. This had been the first time she and Seb had ever ventured out of the Hoenn region. It was a whole new world to them, and Chimecho was beside herself the whole time.

"Chi," she softly spoke with the amazement in here voice.

"Chimecho," Seb spoke again, his voice still muffled, "You really have to get off of my head. It's getting hard to breath."

Again, she didn't listen. It was as if she had been totally out of her body and was in her ultimate utopia. It was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen.

"Chimecho," Seb said for the third time.

"Chimecho!"

"CHIMECHO!!!"

Chimecho snapped out of her lost state and realized she had been covering her friends face. She released her grip on him and began to float beside him, here head at the same elevation as his.

"Chimecho, you are way too excited. What's so gre… Whoa…"

Seb finally got a look at his new home. He started to understand why Chimecho wasn't paying attention to him. It was breathtaking. The sheer sight of the campus was unmatched, near indescribable. It was right out of a postcard. It was the best thing to see for Seb to get inspired to succeed here. He had to succeed here, he just had too.

Suddenly, Chimecho started to float off in the direction of the school.

"Gha… Chimecho! Come back!" Seb yelled to his companion as he began to give chase

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia and Mark: Best buds... even if one is a pokemon

Lucia whirled into the room and peered at the reunited duo, "So Mark, are we going to classes soon? I should probably get ready myself, I mean I don't even have my pack or anything yet!" It said as electronic laughter filtered out. "Hm... what time is it? I hope I wasn't asleep for far too long." It buzzed agian.

Tyro sighed and rubbed his forehead, "This can't be real." The Blaziken muttered. "You can't be thinking that forever." Lucia didn't respond as her mind wandered again causing it to float there silently for a bit before it shook its head and turned to Mark, "Huh? What? You say something Mark?"

Mark shooked his head. "Uh, no I didn't say anything... and as for classes, I don't think we'll be heading to any today. We were out for awhile and all... tommorow we should be good so hey, we get a bit of free time! Alot of us probobly need it anyways." Mark said, looking around at the other Pokemon that were trying to break from their brainwashing. He was thankful that it was so easy for Snype. If that wasn't a sign of a strong bond then he didn't know what was. That still didn't answer why Snype wasn't going into his Pokeball though...

Lucia buzzed up close and nodded to Mark, "Sure sure!" It said happily, "Hm... how about we go out exploring? I can just shoot things like I always do!" It said as it bounced around the human, "I think we can find something strong and battle it!"

Mark nodded. "Uh, yeah. But lets take care of this Pokeball thing just to be safe. I won't like, act like I own you or anything but with Team Rocket around, I don't want to take any chances of you being captured. Though I should deposit one of my Pokemon first so how about we take a walk to the Pokemon Center?" Mark asked

Lucia nodded happily, "Sure!" It buzzed a bit more and floated in front of Mark, "I could just go inside the machine and make it so you carry more, I don't know, do the machines do that?" It asked.

Tyro meanwhile glanced at Snype, "Glad you got your head straight. Roberto... eh, I'm glad you at least didn't end up like he is now."

Mark grinned to Lucia. "Heh, I dont' mind walking with you. Besides, I doubt waiting for me on the other end of the PC would be too fun. I don't even know how Pokemon Storage works myself. I think its mostly for balance. Pokemon League rules and all that. I doubt they would be too happy with a trainer suddenly carrying seven Pokemon you know?" Mark said, grinning at Lucia.

Snype walked up to Tyro and smiled up at him. "Yeah... I took a real rough hit to the head. Wait, Roberto? What's up with him?" Snype asked.

Lucia chuckled and whirled about, "Of course!" It said happily. "And I see what you mean. So I suppose that you'll have to permanently stock one in there huh?"

Tyro sighed and shook his head, "The legion chewed us all out for what happened. He took it harder of course." He crossed his arms and sighed, "So, it was pretty freaky what happened there huh? Well, at least the brainwashings off so that's a plus. Now we just need a way to reverse all of this damage."

Mark shrugged. "Well, I wouldn't say permanently. I'll probobly end up with more then six one of these days. I just gotta have the right team for the right situation ya know? Though guess I'll be with five or four Pokemon for a little while of Val sticks around... I dunno if you two are used to fighting or not." Mark said.

Snype nodded. "I felt like a totally different Pokemon back there. I just wanted to claw out my trainer's eyes and even ended up attacking all of you... I feel bad. Ya think Roberto still has a grudge on me? I doubt that whole situation made things any better." He said.

Lucia nodded yet again, "Yeah, that does make sense. And I am used to battling! Don't you remember Mark?" It chided. "Maybe you hit your head on something? You seem to be forgetting things!"

Tyro shrugged, "Well, I wouldn't know. He was crying... so he's far from his normal personality. I guess we'll find that out soon enough you know? If anything that grudge will be even less due to this, maybe you can count on him not exactly being happy around you, but not trying to threaten you again."

Mark laughed a little. "Haha, of course...maybe I am a little hazy here and there. Just alot has been going down and all ya know? Still, maybe we should practice later just to make sure your up to speed. Commodore can give you a hand since he's also a Porygon! Maybe you'll learn a thing or two?" Mark said.

Snype crossed his arms. "I hope so. I can't even talk to the guy without him trying to gut me or anything like that. Though I suppose we should worry about Lucia first. She seriously thinks she's a Porygon? That just seems weird."

Lucia nodded happily, "We can see if that can work, but..." The Porygon did something akin to puffing out its chest, "I AM quite a powerful mon Mark. I know my stuff."

Tyro shrugged, "You're telling me. I thought that she would get over it, but no, she's rolling with it. Problem is probably with her being a human. Her mind is all scrambled up. You know... if she thinks she's a pokemon then she won't want to change back." The Blaizken thought for a moment, "Hey... later tonight can we meet up? I know it sounds out of the blue, but you know some ghosts right? Do you know any who could know about brain stuff? I mean, some do know hypnosis. Think you could find someone that can zonk her back to her usual self?"

Mark smiled and pat the Porygon on the back. "Of course! I know that first hand. When Snype was battling you he had the fight of his life! But practice makes perfect you know? One slip up can cost you a match at times. A couple refreshers here and there never hurt anyone... usually. Haha." Mark said.

"The ghosts? Well... yeah we could try that. It'd be tricky since she's a normal type but maybe something could be done... No promises though since they're still a fairly shady bunch. Just like a ghost type should be. Kehe." Snype said

Lucia's eyes lit up in happiness, "See I knew you remembered! But anyways you are right. I have gone too long without any screw ups... and I have gotten more powerful now. Just make sure you get a good ball for me alright?"

Tyro nodded, "I thought so. I'll make sure they aren't shady around me then." He stated as his wrists began to burn lightly with flames, "I doubt many like being lit up after all."

The group eventually arrived at the Pokemon Center and Mark made his way over to the PC to deposit Shedinja into his storage. Mark would bring it out again one of these days but right now he had to make room for Lucia. He pulled out an empty Pokeball and walked up to Lucia. "Alright Lucia. I can't say how it feels to be captured but if your ready, I'll put you in here." Mark said.

Lucia nodded, "Yeah yeah, I get it. Just get it over with dude." It said with a chuckle. "It's not that alien after all. I'm sure it's just nothing bad." It stayed in place and began whistling a tune meanwhile.

Mark smiled and poked Lucia on the head with the button of the Pokeball, sucking her right in. Now it just needed to count as a capture.

As soon as it was sucked in Lucia couldn't help but marvel at the inside. It glanced at the various metal, the wires and circutry. It giggled and bounced a bit. This wasn't so bad. It wasn't really cold nor hot, but kept very roomy. It was nice and it sat on down and whistled a bit to itself.

Mark smiled as the whole process didn't seem to be much trouble. Afterwards, he quickly let Lucia back out of her ball. "There you go! Now nobody can capture you incase decide to go off on your own. If you need to go back into the ball though just let me know." He said. Well, that's when less thing Mark would have to worry about...

Lucia nodded happily, "Hm what to do now?" It asked.

Tyro was leaning against the wall and sighed, "Hey... Lucia, I'm going to head out with Snype. That cool?[/color'}

The Porygon looked back, "Of course Tyro!"

Mark turned to both Snype and Tyro. "Slow down there you two. After all that your going to wander off on your own? Sorry but for Snype's sake, I can't allow that. I don't want to risk anything else happening after all that, especially if Team Rocket is still around

The Blaizken sighed and crossed his arms in turn, "Fine, we'll do it some other time.[/colpr]" He couldn't help but mutter as he leaned back against the wall.

Mark turned to Lucia. "Well, we could train a bit outside! Or just hang out. Anythings fine by me. My Pokemon are all healed up from before so they should be alright with a bit of training. After that mess, I need to be ready for anything." Mark said.

Snype walked alongside with Mark since their plans to visit the ghosts were delayed. He understoof his trainers intent though. Snype wasn't comfortable going off on his own either after all of that and he didn't want Mark to worry. He figured he may as well continue having some conversation with Tyro. "What's up with Lirum anyways? He's a bit of an... well, interesting Pokemon I'd suppose. He sure talks alot thats for sure." Snype said

Luice nodded also, "Hm... I'm not sure... you choose!" It said happily.

Tyro sighed, "Well, from what I know his family line has been a part of the Bernavard's for some time. They are lifeguards in essence. Anytime they go to the beach they stand by to rescue anyone if trouble happens in the water. They teach young Bernavard's how to swim and with the pool in the mansion they essentially keep guard over it. He... eh, let's say he's done it with many mon. That's all I know. Apparently he knows what to say and after you feel shame. Well, that's what happens for most mon who don't know any better."

Mark smiled. "Actually... I realize I haven't eatten since this morning. How about we grab some food? Or, well, I guess I'd grab food. I don't think Porygons eat. Hehe." Mark said.

Snype raised a brow. "So... he's a lifeguard? Hrm...I suppose that explains it but he seems a little bit obsessive or just really likes me. I dunno." Snype said with a shrug

Lucia nodded, "I don't eat. I just... float." It chuckled, "But you can go and eat!"

Tyro chuckled, "Hehe, you didn't hear what I said did you? He does... well, stuff with other mon. Mate and all. He seems to have his sights on you now by the sound of what you say."

"Oak Town it is! My treat! We can train a bit afterwards!" Mark said as he exited the Pokemon Center with Lucia. At least it wasn't too awkward being around Lucia as a Porygon. He was just treating this as if she were still human. For the most part at least. Mark wasn't sure what to think while watching her hum happily. Its almost like she's in total denial.

Snype just blinked, seemingly getting what Tyro was talking about. He had a disgusted look on his face. "Uh... me? I uh... er...What?" Snype mumbled, unsure of how to think of it.

Lucia nodded and floated along, "Normally I would want to race you, but being a mon I would have a advantage in that!" It said a bit pridefully.

Tyro followed along and chuckled at him, "Yes, you." He emphasized as he reached down and poked the Sableye in his chest, "I have NO idea why he does it, but he does and he won't stop until either you do it with him or you get a restraining order against him. I doubt you have a lawyer that serves pokemon rights in court, right?" He asked with a snicker.

Mark laughed and nudged Lucia playfully. "Haha, well of course! You can float! I have to deal with having feet! You just get a tail... fin... thing. But hey, I'd never get far if I didn't try. I'll take you on!" Mark said.

Snype blushed and rubbed his head. "Heheh... you know an awful lot. I'm gonna guess he's tried with all of you huh? I guess I'll just try to keep away when I can..."

Lucia smirked and nudged back, "Heh, you sure about that? You are but a human. I don't want ya crying too hard you know."

Lirum smirked, "I got my restraining order three years ago. Our lawyer helped with that. Everyone in the mansion ensentially has a restraining order against him. You'll have to find something on your own unless Mark's family can buy the services of a pokemon oriented lawyer."

Mark snickered and smirked right back at Lucia. "Heh, I think you underestimate me! I've been in Beedrill swarms, attacked by huge Pokemon in the mountains, and nearly drowned once! I think I can handle a little race with my friend." Mark said, throwing her a sly wink.

Snype sighed. "Everyone? Sheesh. That bad huh? Well, I guess I'll manage somehow. I guess just don't bring him out of that ball unless we really need to. Hopefully he hasn't figured out how to break out of it." Snype said, laughing a little nervously.

Lucia smirked, "You ready then human?" It asked in a playful tone. "I might just have pity and let you have a five second head start though..."

Tyro chuckled, "I'll let you deal with that. All in all, don't be startled if you suddenly find him behind you. He has a habit on sneaking up on others."

Mark got himself ready for the race to Oak Town. He turned to Lucia. "Heh, I won't need it. I'll find a way to manage. Whenever your ready Lucia~... oh! Ya know... maybe I should bring the others out?" Mark said. He pulled out the rest of his Pokeballs and sent out the rest of the gang.

Snype turned his head over to Mark and Lucia who seemed about ready to have a race of some sort. He knew he'd have no chance against Tyro but may as well get a bit of excercise!

Able flew over to Tyro and looked him over... she hadn't chatted with him in some time and now here he was, all evolved! "Well Tyro! You've certaintly changed lately! Nice new look!" Able said.

Lucia wiggled her body, "Hehe, I'll win with this!" She said eagerly, "I'm racing to win so don't think ya can slow me down Mark!"

Tyro smirked and likewise grabbed the balls he held and threw them all open. "Nice to see you too Able." He said with a soft smile and his deeper voice. "I have changed in more ways than one you could say."

Lirum stretched out and in an instant seemed to have teleported by Snype's side and grinned down at the ghost, "Well, hey there! We didn't get much time to talk back there did we? I see we have a race of sorts going on. How about this? I see how you want to stay away, fine, buuuuuut, if I win... no matter what happens you must spend at least one day with me, if you win I leave ya alone." He smirked and readied his body, "I am an honorable mon, and if you don't take me up on this now I'll just have to find other ways to get to know you, so what do you say hot stuff?"

Diana cried out as she appeared and looked about, "Oh, Len, what are we doing?" She asked the Poliwrath.

Sameul yawned as he appeared and his fur shook just a bit in the breeze, "Hm... a race huh? I can dig outrunning you all." He said as he smirked mischeviously.

The only ball not to open was Roberto's and Tyro sighed as he picked it back up, "Well, that's one mon we don't have to worry about."

Mark crouched down and readied himself up. "Heheh, we'll see then. On your mark..." Mark started as he readied up

Able smiled and poked Tyro on the nose. "Sure sure. But have you gotten any faster? Think you can keep up with me buddy?" Able said as she flew beside Tyro. "Lets see how you've evolved big guy!" She taunted.

Snype perked up as Lirum popped up beside him, flirting and everything. Looked like he was going to be racing as well and even made a bet with Snype. The Golduck was going to bother him anyways so it dosn't look like he'd have much of a choice... "Kehe, sure thing. I can out run ya one way or another." Snype said with a smirk.

Len smiled at Diana and got himself readied. "Everyone is racing! Hey Diana, wanna go against me?" He asked

Lucia grinned, "Ready... go!" It cried out as it began to speed off.

Tyro smirked, "I have but catch you later!" He cried out as his feet began to pound against the ground when he ran forward. He let his arms hang behind him as he kept low to the ground to keep the wind resistance down.

Lirum grinned and winked at him, "We'll see about that short stuff." As the call to go was shouted out the Golduck took off, grinning as he ran as fast as he could.

Diana watched as the others sped off and she frowned, "Hm..." She began to walk calmly forward, "You just want to chat for now Len?" She asked. "They'll all be gone and we can have some alone time."

Likewise Samuel ran as well, easily passing up most of the others as he kept low to the ground and used his four powerful legs to even push past Lucia and up ahead.

Mark started to run after the rest of the Pokemon, of course, falling behind Lucia since the other Pokemon were naturally faster. That didn't stop him from trying to catch up though!

Able quickly sped off toward Tyro of course, gaining a lead over the other Pokemon. She wasn't the fasted Pokemon alive for nothing! Able turned back to the others and laughed. "Hehe, Comon guys! Pick up the pace!" She taunted.

Snype meanwhile was running up toward Lirum right beside him. He was decently fast and even if he fell behind, he had a couple of tricks to give himself an advantage. He'd save those for later though.

Len nodded and decided to walk with Diana as well. "Oh uh... sure! I wouldn't mind just talking with you. Its been a long time since we've chatted and all." Len said as he placed a hand onto her back.

As Able rushed by Tyro took off to follow as Samuel was the closest to her. The Absol narrowed his eyes as he picked up his speed to compete with the bug.

Lirum ran along and looked over at Snype, giving him a wink before Snype would feel something like a root come up and try to trip him up.

Diana chuckled and nodded, "That's true Len. So, how have you been?"

Lucia meanwhile was still ahead of Mark, but also trailing behind the other mon.

Mark was still trailing behind the Pokemon but noticed Commodore was keeping at equal speed with Lucia. Seeing how they were the same species, he wasn't surprised. Commodore turned his head to Lucia and looked her over for a moment before trying to pick up speed. He wasn't used to seeing another of his species out of the blue like this.

The Ninjask noticed the Absol was actually starting to catch up with her! Able's Speed Boost was starting to kick in though so it wouldn't be long before everyone would eat her dust! She started to move a little faster.

Snype raised a brow and nearly tripped over whatever trick Lirum threw at him. Thankfully Snype kept at his feet but lost a bit of speed. "So this is how he was gonna play huh? Keheh..." Snype said to himself. He followed up with Shadow Sneak to quickly approach next to Lirum and catch up.

Len smiled. "Aw well, you know... training, helping out against Team Rocket, getting a little stronger, the usual ya know?" Len said as he flexed one of his arms.

Lucia glanced right on back and likewise picked up speed, making sure to try and even outrun Commodore.

Samuel began to sweat as he pushed himself to try and keep up, but he could see himself slowly losing ground to the bug. He pushed himself a bit as he began to pant softly.

Tyro was around middle now, but he glanced back to see Lirum and the shadow creeping up on him, chuckling when Lirum seemed unaware at the shadow's advance.

Diana calmly walked alongside the Poliwrath and grinned, moving closer to nuzzle his thigh, "I bet! With you around there would be no need for Mark to be frightened of anything." She complimented.

Mark was starting to pant a bit. He was of course reaching his limits since he was only human and started slowing down a little. He did this excercise with his Pokemon a couple times and was used to all of this running but even then, he could never compete with his Pokemon.

Able was still speeding through, almost as if she wasn't trying! The little bug was just humming happily as they could see Oak Town in the distance.

Snype's shadow was approaching Lirum as he popped up right beside him moved a bit ahead of the Golduck!

Len flexed his arm one more time and pet Diana softly. " Of course. I'm like his bodyguard next to Snype anyways... if Snype hasn't scared anyone off, I'm there to finish the job. But uh... how are you feeling? I was worried about you after the whole Team Rocket stuff..." Len said

Lucia kept on speeding along next to Commodore, but Samuel was picking up the pace, now grunting as he strained his muscles to keep up as best as he could with the fast bug, but he was falling quickly behind.

Lirum smirked and as the Sableye came up his eyes flashed purple as a purple shimmer would form over the Sableye's body, "How about you do it when Disabled?" He asked with a chuckle. Tyro just shook his head at the two's antics and kept on running.

Diana smirked and nodded, "Nothing really happened. I just was in my ball the whole time. Don't worry Len, nothing bad happened, trust me on that."

Oak Town was growing closer and Able was heading toward the finish line! First place as usual! Though he did have to commend Samuel for almost catching up with her! She perched herself near one of the street lamps and watched the other racers catch up.

Snype felt his body freeze up as he was quickly disabled and held into place! He'd break out by the time Lirum got far enough but at this rate, he wasn't going to be beating Lirum anytime soon.

Commodore was keeping even with Lucia and raced side by side with her.

Mark eventually caught up with Snype and picked him up along the way. "One of them got you huh Snype? Heh. Don't worry, you can get a couple hits in when we start training!" Mark said to him.

Len sighed in relief. "Well thats good... I'm just happy your safe..." Len said as he rubbed her head once more. He noticed everyone else had almost made it to Oak Town by now but Len wasn't in any rush. He wanted as much time with Diana as he could get tonight.

Samuel gasped out as he caught up and stood there, sweating and panting, too tired to even speak.

Lirum grinned as he went on by and soon could see Oak Town in the distance, "Jackpot!" He said with a chuckle.

Lucia kept even with Commodore as she swooshed along the way with Oak Town almost close.

Tyro was soon past the finish and doubled over as he gasped, "Still can't keep up!" The Blaziken chuckled as he wiped some sweat from his brow.

Diana nodded, "I'm glad you're safe as well. We'll always be safe around each other."

One by one the other mon made it to the finish with only Diana and Len still straying far behind... though Mark and Snype made it to the finish only before those two... but way behind the others. Unfortunate for Snype since he had a deal now. He jumped off of Mark and looked at Lirum. This was going to be a loonngg night.

Able flew over to Tyro and sat on his chest. "Hehe, you need to work those legs more! I can fly so I have a bit of an advantage! Maybe you'll be able to move so fast that you wouldnt need to touch the ground!" Able said.

Commodore reached the finish along with Lucia and made a happy chirping noise! The Porygon turned to Lucia and gave her a hug! As a sign of sportsmenship or whatever the strange Pokemon thought. "Good race!" The Porygon said

Len leaned toward Diana as if Kissing her. Seeing how he didnt have a mouth, that was a bit tough but hopefully she'd get the idea.

Lucia blinked a bit and nodded, "We were even." It buzzed, "But that was alright."

Tyro chuckled and found a chair to sit down on as he grinned down at the bug, "You're right, most of my power comes here though." He said as he proudly flexed his biceps. "Though I should get working on that soon."

Samuel just stayed on down and let his head sway back and forth, "A recall if you please Tyro. I need to just take a breather." The Blaziken grabbed the ball off of the belt he wore and recalled the Absol as he chuckled, "You even threw Samuel off."

Diana blushed and grinned at him, "Heh, you sly water type!"

Lirum had a smug smirk as he made his way over to the Sableye and grinned down at him, "I was thinking we could get to know each other starting now. A full day, that means if any of us are recalled we pause the time and continue it when we're out and together." He reached down and let a single claw tickle the underside of the ghost type's chin, "So, you have any ideas or do I have to make all the decisions?" He asked as his grin grew.

Commodore smiled and released Lucia from its hug and just looked at her happily. He was just happy to have another Porygon to play with! Commodore's head spun around as he made a couple funny gestures.

Able got herself more comfy on Tyro's fluffy chest and laughed. "Hehe, well of course! He thought he could keep up so I gave him a proper whoopin! He did a nice job though so I gotta give him credit I suppose." Able said.

Len snickered. "Awww you know meee~ It's been awhile since we got together like this you know? Hey... want to find somewhere near Oak Town to sit down?" He asked.

Snype shuddered a bit from the small tickle under his chin. "Well a deal is a deal. I suppose we'll be starting off eating together or something huh?" Snype said.

Mark looked down at Commodre and Lucia and smiled. "Hehe, hey! I think Commodore already likes you." He joked. Commodore floated up to Mark and gave him a small bop on the head in return.

Lucia let out a electronic whirl and buzzed about, "Hm... I feel, elated." Lucia remarked.

Tyro leaned back and put his hands behind his head as he grinned down at her, "I imagine you did! And he did well too."

Diana nodded happily, "Lead the way my prince."

Lirum winked and picked him up, "How about we head over here then?" He walked some ways and put him on a seat and pulled up a chair and sat forward, smirking right at the Sableye, "So go ahead and tell me all about you!"

Mark walked into the Cafe and looked for a large table for the group to sit in. It seemed that Snype had already found himself a seat with Lirum so he found a table that was closeby.

Able got off from Tyro and flew over to the Cafe. "Comon Tyro! Let's get some food! I'm starving!" Able said

Len smiled and walked toward town just to make sure he was close by the Cafe Mark was in but found a spot in the fields for the two to just sit down and relax with eachother. Len sat down and layed down onto his back, inviting Diana to join him.

Snype crossed his legs and looked right at Lirum. "Well, the name is Snype. I'm sure you know that, I'm Mark's partner out in the field and I have a habit to take night time strolls while my trainer is asleep and I'm a little prankster at that. Anything else?" Snype asked.

Tyro chuckled and followed along and sat on down. He let his arms hang to his side as Diana came on by and sat on the ground by Len. Given her body type she couldn't exactly sit in a chair.

Lirum smirked, "Well I'm Lirum. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance. And I must say, you have quite a nice body at that. I bet you train out all the time." The Golduck said with his smile still plastered on his face.

Lucia just floated on over and hummed quietly.

Mark ordered some Pokefood for the different Pokemon that were out of their ball. Different varieties of Pokeblocks and other types of food to fit their species preferences. He looked up to Lucia and smiled at her. "Well, I gotta say, you sure showed me whos boss!" Mark said.

Len placed an arm around Diana and leaned up against her, just gazing in the distance. He was content cuddling with Diana.

Snype scratched his head. "Heh, I'm a bit of a scrawny sort. Though considering my strategy is fighting dirty, I'd say that'd explain it. Kehe. The excercise does help! I train with Mark almost every day whenever there isn't anything crazy going on at the academy." Snype said.

Lucia shrugged in a way, "I suppose." It buzzed, "It wasn't that hard though. Being a pokemon I had a natural advantage."

Diana smiled up at him and snuggled against him, "So, this isn't the last time we'll get to cuddle, right?" She asked with a chuckle.

Lirum just smiled all the while, "I see, I see. Surely you have some interesting thoughts... don't you?" He cooed as he leaned in and whispered softly into the Sableye's ear.

Mark grinned. "I actually know theres a couple of humans out there who have been able to match a Pokemon's abilities in speed and such. Most of them Gym Leaders but its pretty dang impressive. It'd be great if I could keep up with you guys. Heh. Maybe if I do this enough I eventually will?" Mark said.

Len scooted up closer with Diana and leaned against her. "Nah... If you want to get together like this, just ask. I'll always be by your side." Len said.

Snype's ear twitched as the Golduck whispered. That comment quickly got him to blush. "W-what? No! Most of my thoughts are how to improve my synchronization with my trainer in battle!" Snype said.

Lucia nodded, "True. You should get as good as them then!" It stated firmly.

Diana smiled up at him, "Oh, I know that big guy." She said with a weak smile.

Lirum just grinned at him all the while, "We ALL have fantasies Snype, whether you want to admit it or not." He cooed softly.

"Hey it could happen! A little bit more work and maybe I'll catch up to you!" Mark said, The waiter eventually arrived with food for the whole group. Mark got himself some fries along with a small steak. It was a little cafe so it wasn't too pricy. He just needed some food!

Len reached down and scratched underneath of Diana's chin, just giving her as much affection as he could.

Snype scooted back a bit. "Fantasies? Keh. I don't think I wanna know what's on your head right now..." Snype said, getting a bit nervous.

Lucia nodded and glanced about, "Hm... food. I always wondered what that was like. Be careful, all eating and no exerice will lead to you being slower!" It chuckled.

Diana smiled and rubbed agianst that hand, "So. What happens when I become an Aggron eh?" She asked with a mischevious smile.

Lirum wasted no time in suddenly scooting forward as fast as he could and whispered right into the Sableye's ear yet again.

Mark started biting into his steak. "Heheh, steak is good for you! I mean, if you don't use any sauce or anything. Depends how it's cooked I suppose!" Mark said.

Len tilted his head. "Well... I wouldn't think any different of you! I don't think I've seen an Aggron in person before. Alot bigger then me I'm guessing huh? Hehe" Len said.

Snype frowned and just listened as Lirum began to whisper into his ear and start saying things. More things then he was hoping for. First he raised his brows. Then he blushed. One of the things Lirum said caused Snype to almost fall off of his chair! "W-WHAT?!" He just yelled out.

Lucia nodded, "I see. Well it does give protein and such."

Diana smirked, "A WHOLE lot bigger. I wouldn't fit in the rooms back at the dorms that's for sure."

Lirum pulled back and smirked, "Come now, certainly such thoughts haven't naturally come? It's not unnatural."

Mark nodded and continued to eat his food. He was starting to get used to Lucia as a Porygon. Hopefully not too used to it seeing how he needed to focus on getting her back into human form...

Len rubbed his head. "Wow... that big huh? I'd love to help you evolve somehow! I want to see what you'll look like!" Len said.

Snype shook his head. "Not like those! Gah! I need to clean out my ears after that! Sorry but I won't be helping with your "fantasies" anytime soon. I'm more reserved then that." Snype said.

Lucia nodded and floated around a bit, soon whistling once more.

Diana smirked, "Hehe, oh trust me, it'll take you off your feet! My daddy was so big and strong, and I'll be just like him!"

Lirum just smirked, "You don't HAVE to help of course, but... you did lose the race. We have all day to talk just about... stuff." He couldn't help but snicker, "Your blushing however is just so adorable!"

Len crossed his arms. "Heh, I'm looking forward to having a strong gal! We'll make one heck of a pair!" He said.

Snype covered his face and just turned away. A whole day hearing all of this. This was gonna be hell.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper - Responsibilities

Sammy sat in one of the chairs along the wall in the Academy Pokemon Center, waiting while the nurses attended to her Pokemon along with the sudden influx of injured Pokemon (human and otherwise) brought back from the raid. The nurses had seemed relieved to deal with her Pokemon, apparently some were much worse off than hers. Only Crawdaunt was close to being in really bad shape and the nurses were confident he would be fully recovered in no time at all. So at least there was that. What would come after this? Lucia had been turned into a Pokemon. They had only just met, and they hadn't exactly gotten along. But after the experiences of the day Sammy felt a... kinship with the slightly snobbish girl. They had gone through a trauma together with Sammy escaping largely unscathed while Lucia was transformed, possibly forever. She felt as though she should help Lucia get back to normal, but how was she supposed to do that? She didn't know the first thing about science or... or magic or whatever it was that Team Rocket had used. How could anyone understand what they'd... what...

An uncharacteristic flash of pure inspiration struck Sammy. Sitting bolt upright in her seat she let her mind race down unfamilair paths of logic. There was someone, a whole GROUP of someones who could help them! It was just a matter o-

She spotted Mark walking into the Centre and quickly slouched back down in her chair to make sure she wasn't noticed. She didn't want to run up to him with her big ideas until she'd thought them through. She'd need his help, that was for sure. And the help of anyone else she could find, but she wanted to discuss it with someone more level headed than her first. A teacher, maybe even Mr. Oak. She kept low down and out of sight until Mark and company had left. Seeing Lucia floating along beside him only made her more determined to speak to someone about her plans. Getting to her feet she walked to the reception desk, her Pokemon should be ready by now. And then she could get the ball rolling with her plan.

"Oh, Miss Cooper," smiled the nurse at the desk, "We were just about to call for you."
"Is everything okay?" She asked. They had said Crawdaunt would be fine...
"Your Pokemon are fine, and very well cared for I must say. They're all healthy and happy by the looks of things. Quite the rowdy bunch though!"
"Uh... sorry 'bout that." She shrugged. What was she supposed to say?
"But we were hoping you would... well, we'd like to ask a favour of you. If we could."

Sammy looked around a little uncomfortably. The place was swarming with Pokemon and Trainers in desperate need of attention. Were they going to rope her in as some sort of assistant, a triage nurse handing out hot drinks and blankets while people were waiting to be seen? It wasn't that she didn't want to help but this wasn't really her scene.

"I... I guess..."
"Great! We understand you were a member of the expedition, so you know that some of the students have been... incapacitated. A few are missing as well, I'm afraid to say."
Sammy nodded slowly. This wasn't going where she'd expected...
"Their Pokemon have been left... I suppose "homeless" might be an apt term. We're doing everything we can for them, of course, we have facilities in place. But one of them left an egg in our care before leaving you see, in case something like this happened."
"Uh... okay."
"Studies have shown Pokemon Eggs don't hatch as quickly in medical or Day care, and the Pokemon rarely reach their full potential. We noticed you currently have an empty spot in your allowed six and were hoping you'd consider... babysitting the egg?"
"What?" Sammy frowned. "You want me to take someone elses Pokemon?"
"Just look after the Egg until the Trainer is discovered, and possibly... turned back into a human again. If, I mean, once they're fully able again you would have to return the Egg to them. And if it hatches, the Pokemon, if it's determined that that is the best thing for the Pokemon in question."
"I don't... is this normal?"
"It's called Fostering, and is more common than you'd think. Sometimes Trainers aren't able to care for their Pokemon for whatever reason, but the Pokemon isn't suitable for release into the wild. Where possible we try to find a suitable home either temporarily or permanently. I know this is a big decision, so take your time dear. We don't want you to give us an answer you'll regret."

Sammy furrowed her brow. Could she do this? Should she do this? A Pokemon Egg was a massive responsibility, doubly so if it wasn't your own. If something went wrong and this Trainer came looking for her... and what if she bonded with it? If she couldn't give it up? She already had Cubone's Trainer potentially hunting for her. This was a can of worms she didn't need to open, no matter how desperate the Eggs situation was. No matter how much the little Pokemon inside needed her.

"I'll do it."

I'm a sucker. But I'll do it.

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
Years
"Chimecho! Chimecho come back!" Seb yelled, frantically trying to catch up to his ditsy companion.

Finally, Seb managed to reach out and grab the end of Chimecho's tail. She stopped dead in her tracks, well, if she could make tracks. Her eyes enlarged and she let out a loud yelp.

"CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

But she was interrupted by the sound of a woman over the P.A system.

"Attention students! This is an emergency announcement. Today a group of teachers and students attempted to chase Team Rocket off the island after we discovered their main whereabouts. We succeeded in clearing out the base, but at a great cost. Some of the students involved were forcefully transformed into Pokémon during the raid and all simple solutions have failed."

For the love of Arceus, Seb thought. You miss one day and this stuff happens.

"...I know that might sound 'cool' to some of you, but it's not," The woman continued. "The experience was very traumatic and has rendered these students permanently transformed, unable to speak or be recognized by their friends; Team Rocket was attempting to enslave them for power and profit. They became heroes and heroines so that the rest of us wouldn't have to, so I'd ask you all... to be compassionate; please keep an eye out for these students as they attempt to readjust to life at the academy in their new bodies. We will be doing our best to make them easily identifiable with a Pokéball necklace or bracelet including their name and dorm but in some cases this will not be possible. We hope that our returning students will wear them like medals of honor, as opposed to dog tags."

"That being said... while they may not be able to talk we will continue providing these newly bodied students with an education. To this end we've commissioned the Devon Corporation to send us several dozen prototypes of a Pokémon translator that should allow specific trainers assigned as guardians to be able to understand them. We've taken it upon ourselves to fund the Devon Corporation's research into creating a machine that should, with a little hope, reverse the transformation. Unfortunately that will take time."

When the woman finished, the microphone was handed to a man.

"Troubling as this may be, there's an even more pressing issue at hand." The man began. "Team Rocket isn't going to sit idly by now that they know we've uncovered their entire plot and I'd bet anything this was only a small percentage of what they're capable of. Things are going to get ugly out there and I'd understand if some of you wanted to leave. However, there's something you need to understand. We have reason to believe Team Rocket is not going to limit their attacks to this island. It is also the firmly held belief of our principal Professor Oak that you would all be safer if you stayed here."

"We'd also recommend and encourage that concerned parents simply remain here if they're interested in protecting their children. Team Rocket is very much prepared to take over any given city, but they're not prepared for us," the man finished.

The microphone was yet again passed to a woman who began to speak.

"We're still figuring out what exactly to do next, but for now we'd advise you to be very careful who you trust. Team Rocket is among us; they might even be impersonating staff. I know it's hard, but just be wary of anyone trying to get you alone with them or acting very strange."

The P.A line cut out, the announcement was over.

"Chimecho, we should probably make are way to the academy so we can get accounted for," Seb explained to his friend.

"Chi," she answered without focus as she was staring a flower.

"Okay, that's it," Seb spoke, the frustration and annoyance could be heard in his voice.

Seb pulled out Chimecho's Pokéball and recalled her into it. A red line was emitted from the ball that made contact with Chimecho. Chimecho turned to a red silhouette before disappearing into the ball. Seb harnessed the ball on his belt and began to walk toward the main campus buildings.

Dawn

Years
Valorie Ryder - With Mark, Lucia and company
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie just sort of watched the events going on, thankful that Lirium was leaving her be. It sure was trippy understanding pokemon! She was honstly blocking a lot of it out. She had to... retain what made her /her/. Seeing Lucia like that had given her a healthy dose of fear. One thing remained however, and that was the issue of actually getting her body back.

"Can--Can we find the Rockets?" she asked meekly. She seemed a bit distant, not much wanting to talk. Perhaps one could see why. "A couple of them ran off, right? And Lance is tracing them down... If we can catch one of them, maybe we'll be able to find out more about... this... and reversing it." she mused out loud, turning away.

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked over to Goodra Val and nodded. "Right... sorry if I got all of you off track. Just felt that we needed a small break before heading back to work. Its been a stressful dayl. I'd figure a couple of grunts might be scurrying around and hiding somewhere." Mark said as he sipped his drink. A break was good for them and all. Mark might have been getting too into it though. He was talking to Lucia as if nothing had happened and was even acting like her being a Pokemon was a a normal thing.

Perhaps Mark was in serious denial. What was he supposed to do? Risk everyone else getting in danger again? After that mess he wasn't sure he was ready to go out hunting criminals. But he had to. Mark wasn't about to let his friends down by sitting down and doing nothing... He turned back to Lucia.

"Alright Lucia I gotta be straight with you... are you sure you don't remember anything about being a human? I mean, if not then what do you remember before we went after Team Rocket? School life and such?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper - Paging Mr. Oak

Sammy awkwardly adjusted the glass egg... cylinder-thing in her arms. Nestled safely inside of it was a pink egg with lilac swirls scattered across its surface. The Nurse had said they were lilac anyway, Sammy wasn't entirely convinced that Lilac was a real colour and not some sort of vegetable. Either way she now had this frighteningly fragile thing to take care of - however you were supposed to do that. Which put her in an awkward position. It was irresponsible to let her friends fend for themselves when she felt she could help... but it was equally bad judgement to go running into battle against hardened criminals with an egg to care for. Which was why she'd taken herself to the main office of the school. As much as she preferred to handle these things by herself she had to give her idea to someone in a position of higher authority. Hopefully the extra attention wouldn't land her in serious hot water later on...

She walked up to the receptionist, doing her best to look serious despite the disgustingly girly egg she was holding. She couldn't afford to be dismissed as a little kid right now.

"Excuse me," she started, "I'd like to speak to Mr. Oak please. Or someone else in a position of similair authority. I've thought of something that might help the students from the raid earlier today." She hoped that would be enough...​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia turned its head and tilted it upside down at the remarks made. At first Valorie was saying something about reversing something. Whatever that was. Maybe she didn't really want to evolve at first? It would make sense, Goodra are bigger than Sliggoo so maybe she just wasn't used to the change yet? It made sense after all. And how could the rockets reverse it? As far as it knew the rockets had no technology like that and at that point it would probably use such technology to cause harm to Valorie. Organics were so very strange creatures!

It turned to Mark and stared at it for a while as he spoke out, then loud electronic laughter filtered out. The Porygon rolled in the air as laughter caused it to shake a bit. "Oh, oh, that's humorous!" It cried out. "Mark if I was a human… frankly I WOULD remember it!" It shook its head and floated on down, "You're such a kidder!" It said happily. "Though before that I remember being in some classes where I had the others battling… I had gone home for a bit and my adopted parents were trying to make sure I couldn't leave back here."

"WAIT! Adopted parents!?" Tyro cried out in shock.

Lucia nodded its head, "Of course! I remember faaaaar back. I don't think I ever told this story to you Mark, but I was actually found in the internet by my mother and father. Or that's what I call them now anyways. It was odd at first, but I soon fit into the Bernavard household easily. I was treated like a member of the family and we did all sorts of things together! Even their son treated me like his sister and that's really how it started." The Porygon nodded its head as Lirum fell off his chair and onto his back, howling loudly with laughter at that story.

Tyro quickly moved forward and grabbed Mark by his arm, "I need to talk to you!" He hissed as he pulled Mark away a bit and kneeled before him so he could speak low, "Listen here and now. I've seen this before with the Porygon's at the mansion. I don't know what they call it but if they have memories that conflict with their programming they naturally erase such memories. I think… being in that body… her mind is trying to make sense of her situation. Mark. If she stays in that form for too long her true memories will be deleted! They are probably being deleted slowly right now, but if we don't get her out of that form they will be gone for good!"

The Blaziken looked back and sighed, "We need to get this reversed now. And-" He took out Lirum's pokeball and recalled the hysterical duck. "He will have to stay in here. Mark… " He took off the belt of pokeballs from his waist and handed them to the boy. With Lucia out of commission you'll have to take care of us."

Diana was silent during the whole ordeal, but she pressed closer to Len as a worried look appeared on her face.

Megaman765

Years
This story was rediculous! Mark may not have known much about Lucia's childhood but he knew that none of that was true! This was worse then he thought. If what Tyro said was true, then they didn't have much time. If anything, Mark could at least try to help Lucia remember... there had to be something in that mechanical brain that remembered her human side! He made sure his translator was working correctly to properly communicate with Tyro.

"I got it Tyro... so what should I do? Should I try to keep helping her remember who she was or what? Would that make her forget quicker or could it delay the whole process? I don't want Lucia to be stuck as a Porygon forever!" Mark said.

Len held Diana closely, just as worried for Lucia as she was

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Tyro sighed and thought for a moment, "Well… I say remind her of SIMILAR memories. Keep her thinking about school and family life, question her a bit about inconsistencies, almost as if you are genuinely curious about her previous life. Hopefully if you get along those questions then she start to rebel against the unintentional deleting. Anyways, ask her about what she would eat before. Can she describe some tastes? How about swimming? Did she swim a lot? Did she ever go into the city. Keep her on that train of thought, but that other girl is right. We need to keep moving and find these rockets before Lucia's memories are entirely gone. I'll simply work under your orders Mark. We need to move fast, a few days and those memories that linger will be entirely gone." The Blaizken smiled a bit, "Relax boy, it's not the end of the world yet, alright?"

Dawn

Years
Valorie Ryder - With Mark, Lucia and company
Valorie seemed to have fallen silent quietly, deep in thought. For once it wasn't idle frustration however. She was brainstorming, using her extensive knowledge of dragon pokemon including /herself/ to formulate a plan. Several very long moments would pass as she processed an idea.

"...Mark." she started rather thoughtfully, calmly. "There's a move tutor in Oak Town that can teach any pokemon the move 'mimic'. We'd need a train--A /human/ to pay him and stuff, but..." she started, puzzling over her own plan one last time as if second guessing herself. "Mimic is a move that lets you--/us/ use any pokemon move with a little bit of help... If we could find him and then a pokemon with a useful move, like say... /transform/..." she mused out loud.

"Maybe transforming would help Lucia, and I?" she offered uneasily. The reality was that she really didn't know what effect transforming would have on Lucia, but that she really wanted to not be a giant booger anymore.

Cynthia - Main Office
"Professor Oak is out and busy, but I can help you!" a tall woman with glorious blonde hair sporting black clothes complete with a black coat said, producing herself from a nearby office. She seemed lively and oblivious to Samantha's master ploy. The secretary on duty glanced over in surprise but nodded in approval. Cynthia moved around to meet Samantha face to face. "What do you have..?" she asked softly with intent. It certainly seemed Samantha was being taken seriously.

Back