• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Omen

Hauntingly Demented

Chapter I ― Part I
    "Paranormal"

Lugia Dorm > Office > Fitness Class
    x

Omen rose upright with a yawn and a long, bone-popping stretch. Spirits swirled around him and he met each one with an unnaturally dark grin as they continued on their own paths, appearing and disappearing through doors and walls. Omen rose to his feet and his dull-eyed gaze looked to the school through the window of the empty, unlit room. He casually made his way out of the dorm, covering his eyes to hide them from the outdoor light when it initially hit him. Once recovered and adjusted to the lighting, he made his way silently across the campus as he approached the doors. He caught his left earbud as it slipped out of his ear and stuck it back in as he pushed through the door and approached the office.

"Where do I go?" Omen asked the receptionist over the counter quite bluntly.

"Eh... Name, please?" She replied, clicking along on a computer, paying the boy zero attention.

"Omen."

At this, she stopped and turned to actually look at the kid, one eyebrow raised. "Come on kid, your real name."

"Omen." The boy reiterated, his expression deadpan and unwavering.

"Ugh, sure... Last name?"

"Omen."

The woman rolled her eyes. "Omen Omen?"

"Omen." The boy corrected, adding more emphasis.

"I can't pull up your class list without--" Seeing something unusually dark out of the corner of her eye, she looked up again at the boy, only to see nothing out of the ordinary. "-- ... Your name."

"Omen is not in your machine." Omen spoke, his eyes widening and his chin raising slightly as he gave the woman a rather unusual stare. "Register Omen. Register us. We need teaching. Teach us. Teach us."

"U-Uh, right..." She looked to her computer and started typing, mumbling under her breath, "Kids get weirder and weirder every year, I swear." She clicked a few more times, and handed Omen a small sheet of paper. "Right, Omen... You have fitness class for today, we'll be giving you an actual class list soon."

"Fitness," Omen repeated, taking the slip and walking through the hall, his eyes scanning each class number as he examined the sheet, looking for a match. Once he finally found it, he approached the door, stared inside through the window for several minutes straight, before finally opening the door and approaching the large blonde man. "Fitness," he spoke, catching the man's attention.

"Right, maggot! Get out there and warm up with laps around the track."

"Omen does not 'warm up'... Omen does not do 'laps'... Omen does not think Omen is a 'maggot'." The boy looked up at the man directly, his amber eyes deep and dark, almost hazy.

"'SCUSE ME, MAGGOT!? I THINK I TOLD YOU TO DO LAPS!!" Surge barked the orders in a full shout, inches from the young boy's face, looking as fierce as he always has. "YOU'RE GOING TO DO LAPS, AND YOU'RE GOING TO THANK ME FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!! NOW SAY 'YES SIR' AND GET OUT THERE!!"

Omen held the terrifying man's gaze with absolute ease, his eyes looking right into Surge's pupils and showing no sign of fear, flinching, or backing down. "Omen does not do 'fitness'. Omen does not say 'yes sir. Omen does not take orders." Omen looked over toward the other boy in the class.

"LISTEN HERE, MAGGO--" Surge had begun shouting, but froze completely as, when the boy turned back, he looked into Surge's eyes with pitch-black eyes, no amber, no white. When he blinked his eyes were immediately normal, though Surge still froze. He grinned a devilish grin before turning away from the silenced Surge and approaching the boy doing push-ups.

"Omen wonders why you do 'fitness'." Omen then sat right in front of the boy, crossing his legs and leaning over his hands that rested on his thighs, seemingly examining him with his stoic, neutral face.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • James Eugene Vincent
    Open Air Battlefield

The rebellious-looking teenager was doing his push-ups as Surge had told him to. He could hear his strict teacher shouting at a distance. Apparently someone else ended up being brought there as well. Humph. So I guess I'm not the only one who got stuck here. he thought, and with another sigh did another push-up. His arms were getting tired, but Surge would not allow him to get a break. He tried it once, and he would be telling things like he wouldn't last long in combat. Then a voice forced him to look at the front. The newcomer was talking to him.

"Omen wonders why you do 'fitness'." he boy said.

Jimmy let out another sigh and did one more push-up. That one had been his twentieth, and Surge had told him to do one series of twenty... to begin. He lied on the ground, resting his tired arms, and wondering why this boy talked so weird. "Well, I kinda had to." Jimmy said, in an annoyed voice tone. The blonde, muscular teacher approached Jimmy, while giving a strange look to the other boy. "You done the twenty push-ups I told you to, Vincent?" he asked loudly.

"Yes... sir." the boy replied.

"I can't HEAR YOU!"

"YES, SIR!"

"Better. Now, I see you're socializing." he said, "BUT THIS AIN'T TIME FOR SOCIALIZING! IT'S POKÉMON TRAINER FITNESS TIME! NOW GIMME FIVE MORE LAPS AROUND THE BATTLEFIELD! THEN RE-DO ALL THE STRETCHES AND GIVE ME ANOTHER SERIES OF TWENTY PUSH-UPS, THEN WE'LL WORK OUT THE ABS, UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yeah, sir..."

"What was that, Vincent?"

"YES, SIR!"

"NOW GET GOING!" Surge said, then turned to the... creepy boy there. "You... Omen kid. Join your classmate!" he said to him, having been creeped out moments ago. But back in the war he would not have backed out like that, so why should he now?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Omen

Hauntingly Demented

Chapter I ― Part II
    "Paranormal"

Fitness Class
    x

"Well, I kinda had to." The older boy replied.

"You done the twenty push-ups I told you to, Vincent?" The adult returned, and Omen simply watched the conversation.

"Yes... sir."

"I can't HEAR YOU!"

"YES, SIR!"

"Better. Now, I see you're socializing. BUT THIS AIN'T TIME FOR SOCIALIZING! IT'S POKÉMON TRAINER FITNESS TIME! NOW GIMME FIVE MORE LAPS AROUND THE BATTLEFIELD! THEN RE-DO ALL THE STRETCHES AND GIVE ME ANOTHER SERIES OF TWENTY PUSH-UPS, THEN WE'LL WORK OUT THE ABS, UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yeah, sir..."

"What was that, Vincent?"

"YES, SIR!"

"NOW GET GOING!" He turned to Omen. "You... Omen kid. Join your classmate!"

"We did join the 'classmate'," Omen spoke, his tone, posture and expression all somber and mellow. "And now the 'classmate' is doing 'fitness'." Omen watched the kid run for several moments. "'Vincent'. We were joined with 'Vincent'. And big blonde muscle-man interrupted."

Surge looked near furious, and multiple veins had popped and made themselves visible. "I SAID RUN, MAGGOT!!"

Omen's eyebrows furrowed, and turned to a look of anger. When he spoke, his voice echoed significantly deeper than even Surge's own voice, and seemed to have many voices mimicking it simultaneously. "OMEN IS NOT 'MAGGOT'." His eyes began to glow bright white, and a black aura began seeping out of Omen at every angle. It all stopped immediately as Omen watched Surge's stunned expression. This caused a wide grin to spread slowly across his face, and in Surge's silence, Omen turned and walked across the room, standing directly in Vincent's path to ensure he'd stop. To reinforce this, he spoke "'Vincent'. Our name is 'Omen'. We are your new friends. We are done with 'fitness'. Come play with us."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie Ryder - Rocket Mountain Base
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dragonite, still reeling from the revelation of having her memory abruptly unaltered, just sort of snapped to attention as Mark called out to her. Reaching out towards Luciashe just sort of passive aggressively shoved several pokemon out of her way as she went to retrieve the porygon, lifting it up to join Mark in her arms. She then stood back up and began staring at Valorie, becoming increasingly furious as she realized the lie that had been spoon fed to her.

Dragonite's grief manifested in anger and she summoned a barrier around herself, just sort of threatening any pokemon that came at her with a swift crushing blow. Meanwhile Valorie unleashed powerful muddy water shots, quickly quelling pokemon after pokemon as the mucousy substance' mass was increased exponentially with the rain absorbed. Every so often she would be broadsided by an attack, but pokemon seemed to find that their attacks merely bounced off her body. Kale might notice that Valorie seemed to stop and regain her strength for a moment after each attack taken, though in this moment her wounds all seemed to vanish no matter how severe.

The horde was quickly running out of Pokemon. A large glob of acidic mucous was shot at Ellie as she tried to recover in the form of a Muddy Water attack, courtesy of one Goodra!Valorie.

Lance just sort of... stared. Something wasn't right here and it was very hard for him to discern whom was fighting whom and why. Therefore, he opted instead to watch over the students, pokemon available and ready to make sure nobody got hurt.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
  • Ellie Ward - Rocket Base

Ellie Looked through the crowd, Still trying to Distinguish between Friend and Foe. From her point of view it looked like an all out Brawl with no real defined sides. Conjuring three Rings of water around herself, She started to Heal what was admittedly a small amount of damage. The more she tried to Distinguish sides the More she got confused. It was like trying to count hyperactive School children while Someone Was Shouting Random numbers in your ear.

Before she knew it though A large, brown Glob of water Starts heads Towards her, Hitting Directly in the face. "Agh!" Ellie Yells out, Rubbing her burning eyes she only made the problem worse. Fuming with rage she Glared out, Literally red eyed, quickly spotting the Pokemon who did this. A large White Slime Pokemon who was doing the Same to others.

Still Overconfident after her last battle, Ellie makes no hesitation to retaliate. Charging after the Gooey pokemon, Her tail Enveloped in a Shroud of water, She makes the Same attack she Made several times before. In result, throwing herself into the middle of the Horde.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Lucia Francisco Bernavard
    Lucia groaned as she felt something grabbing her and slowly her eyes opened. They widened in fear and she quickly began to flail her small arms as various sounds such as alarm bells sounded out of her body, "Ah! Error! Error!" She screamed out frantically as she tried to push away, though she caught sight of Mark and shook her head. More words flashed across her HUD and she shuddered, "Subject... recognized..." She managed to groan out as her body sort of pushed forth and embraced him in an awkward hug.

Tyro gripped his head at the mention of Able and then glared over at the Poliwrath, "S-Shut up! Traitors... you're all... ARGH!" He gripped his head and fell to his knees, "T-Traitors... I... YOU'RE ALL WITH HER!" He screamed out in rage. He took a few shaky steps back, "They told me so... I know.... you can't be trusted." He took another step back and then shot out a Flamethrower, though Samuel stepped in front of the Poliwrath and shimmered with a Protect. "Gah, he won't stop! Len, just... just take him out. Hopefully that will jumble his senses!"

Roberto cried out as he was gripped in that claw and struggled as the water splashed at his face. Technically at this point, the Scizor should have been knocked out, but his Red Legion training kicked in and refused to let him fall. "N-No.. not... to you..." He cried out. He did his best to hit the crab with a Metal Claw but his strength gave in and soon enough he just hung there.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Mark sighed in relief as Lucia was snatched from the crowd and put into Dragonite's arms. Lucia seemed to be fidgeting and shoving around Dragonite trying to push her away but seemed to stop once she noticed Mark. Mark returned her embrace and the two held onto eachother closely in a hug. "I'm sorry Lucia... I'll find a way to get you back to normal... just stay with me..." Mark said, holding her as close as he possibly could.

Len nodded and was quick to get back to fighting. He could talk to Tyro all day but he didn't want to risk any more damage. "You'd trust a couple strangers over your trainer? What kind of companion are you?" Len retorted. Holding out his hand, he jumped toward Tyro and hit him with his boosted Brick Break.

Despite Snype's Taunt, he was still hit by the Flame Charge and sent rolling across the ground. Tsk. He was growing annoyed now. Though, Snype was quick to get a devilish idea. Snype glanced over to her trainer and snickered. The Sableye used Shadow Sneak but not to hit the Ponyta, but to pop up near Sammy and cling onto her tightly with his claws, just on her stomach.

"Keheh! Come and get me now! Go on! Attack me! I'm sure your trainer will live... keheh..." Snype said as he hung on tight. He wasn't going to fight fair. What reason did he have to do such a thing?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper

Crawdaunt bellowed out a victory cry as Roberto was defeated and slammed the Scizor into the ground again before releasing him, just for good measure. Sammy wasn't able to join in his celebration however as Snype's shadow slid along the floor and reached up to grab her midriff. Despite the flat, seemingly harmless nature of the shadow she could feel his claws on her stomach, there was no denying the danger was real. Immediately she tensed, aware that any false move could mean her guts spilled across the floor. She stared urgently at Ponyta, willing the Pokemon to hold itself back but the previous Taunt from Snype had driven the Fire Type into a frenzy.

Ponyta readied another Flame Wheel, charging straight for Snype surrounded in a spiral of fire. Was this how she was going to die? At the hands of her friends Pokemon, in a nameless mountain? Some part of her wanted to close her eyes and meet the end in darkness but she couldn't bring herself to look away from her own Pokemon, charging towards her Trainers demise. But her Pokemon were well trained.

Crawdaunt leapt in front of Ponyta, a blue wall shimmering into life in front of him. Ponyta crashed into the Protect, the flames around her dying as she was stopped in her tracks. A ragged sigh of relief escaped Sammy as her doom was temporarily averted, but it didn't change the impish shadow clinging onto her middle.

"Hey, stop it, stop it, we gotta look after The Coop!"
    "I'll kill him! I'll burn him up! Let me past!"

If her Pokemon tried to stop Snype he would just kill her... if they didn't then... well, then what? Snype had no problem with her, right? He was only threatening her because she'd gotten in the way of his trying to... basically kill Mark. This wasn't a winning strategy for Snype - he'd been backed into a corner and had no other choice.

"Hey," she said weakly at first, gaining strength as she went on, "Hey! Snype. Now what? I know you don't give a $^£* about me. You don't want me dead, and if you... y'know, kill me, then even if Ponyta doesn't get you Snype is gonna rip you apart. That's obvious right? I mean... I... I dunno what's happened to you. I dunno why you're acting like this. You know me, right? Remember when I helped Mark rescue Commodore, and Cubone and Ponyta? From Team Rocket in the power plant." She swallowed. She didn't know enough about what Team Rocket had done to Snype to tell whether this was a good idea or not.

"So you know I ain't like any of the others. I ain't even like you... I ain't smart enough for tricks or anythin' like that, right? So let's figure this out. Cut a deal. We got each other over a barrel here. You kill me, Crawdaunt and Ponyta kill you. That's not a good ending for anybody here. So just... just let me go. Let me go and... I'll make sure you get outta this place alright. Away from Team Rocket, the others... Mark... whatever. You can stick with me or go your own way, whatever, right? Let's figure this out."

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype clung onto Sammy tighter as she started talking to her, keeping a large toothy grin. Mark had even noticed Snype threatening Sammy! This wasn't like him at all. He was brainwashed into a totally different Sableye. Snype crawled up to Sammy and clung onto her chest to stare at her, eye to eye so that she'd know that he was clearly paying attention.

He was quickly getting confused. Snype did remember Sammy now that he was up close. True... she did help his trainer out. But what was she doing on the other side? Snype was fighting for his trainer to make sure that he could get through this safe. He was threatening Sammy as a means to get this Ponyta out of the way and get to the enemy. That Dragonite was a bigger problem though... he doubted he'd get through to him.

"Team Rocket? I dunno what yer talkin about. I'm doing this for my trainer. Always have." Snype said. He seemed totally oblivious of everything except for his "trainer". He vaguely remembered the other details. Why was this girl so familiar though...?

Snype looked over to notice that Roberto was down. He thought he'd be able to take these Pokemon on but apparently not. Things weren't going well. And more importantly, just where WAS his trainer? He had to be somewhere nearby...

Snype looked back to Sammy and gave her a large lick right across the face with his ghostly tongue and jumped off of her to lunge toward the Ponyta once again. "Keheh, please. You thought I was gonna kill her? I was hoping pony boy over here would do that for me. I'm sure you'd have fun telling the story of how you killed your own trainer to get to a pesky Sableye eh?" Snype continued to taunt, aiming for a means of demoralization.

Dawn

Years
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Valorie spotted Ellie coming but she wasn't quite fast enough even in her power trip high to dodge. Ellie would just sort of comically sink into the booger dragon's large belly as if it were a giant airbag. For a moment it would seem as if the large membrane covering her body had completely disarmed the impact... and then it abruptly gave way, just sort of passing over Ellie and absorbing her into the entirely deadly sea of acidic goo within.

"Ow! That... actually kind of--" Valorie started, stopping right in her tracks as she realized what was going on. She immediately started having a panic attack, looking around frantically as she tried to figure out what to do. Her knowledge of dragons told her that a failure to act quickly could get someone a lot worse than hurt. Summoning her composure she promptly remembered she wasn't a helpless little human anymore and took aim at a distant fight...

"Maybe next time you'll keep your distance when fighting a /Goodra/!" Valorie lectured as she took a deep breath and totally launched Ellie back out amongst a Muddy Water attack. The projectile Ellie was totally aimed at Snype, because it turned out there hadn't been very many targets left to pick from and who was that Sableye anyway?

Valorie just sort of immediately stopped to consider what she'd just done. "...I am the grossest Pokemon imaginable." she remarked in a unenthusiastic tone. She was no longer content with her power trip. "I /feel/ gross right now." she quickly added rather decisively. "C-Can we focus on getting me my body back?" she proceeded to half-heartedly whine in Kale's general direction. Why couldn't she have been a /cooler/ Dragon pokemon?

Meanwhile Dragonite just sort of watched, discontent in her expression.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Processing​

Lucia blinked a bit and stayed still in those arms, "Error… error…" She beeped out. "I… I have an error." She squirmed a bit, "System unresponsive." She croaked out as he eyes blinked a bit more. "N-Normal… normal… what is normal?" It seemed all the electronic circuits in her brain were beginning to fry from the strange memories. "S-Shut down… n-need to shut dooooowwwww." The Porygon fell silent as the light disappeared from its eyes as it shut down with internal diagnostics began to work on patching up the problem.

Tyro cried out and fell over, "Y-You… don't…" With that the Blaziken groaned and fell unconscious.

Samuel meanwhile was huffing, but managed to jab his horn over to Snype, "You know… you should fix that." He gasped at Len. "I just need to get myself together."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Alice Crenshaw
    Rocket Mountain Base

More Pokémon continued to fall with every second that passed. The Krokorok that had attacked Alice had been no match for the wave of Muddy Water attacks that came from a Goodra that appeared to have broken free of the mind control. Froakie gave weak slaps to Alice's face to try to wake her up, but it was in vain. Alice was still out cold. Jello and Grace meanwhile remained looking out for any oncoming threat that would come to their trainer. Which, given the fact that Team Rocket's Pokémon were dwindling rapidly, was unlikely.

James Eugene Vincent
    Open Air Battlefield

Surge was wide opened. Who the heck was that kid and what was wrong with him? Messing around with his class and using a weird voice and stare to try to scare him? And, on top of that, trying to take the rest of his class away with him? He had crossed the line, no doubt about it. "CONSIDER YOURSELF DISMISSED, KID!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, scaring a nearby flock of Starly that had just arrived to roost on the nearby trees

Jimmy had been running, his mind focused on Biff, Grim, and Starr. His face began to show anger, as he relived his escape from the Rocket Airship. Then, the weird kid stood right in front of him. "Get off the way!" he shouted and attempted to dodge him. While he avoided the creepy boy, he lost his balance and ended up falling over. He began to growl like a Growlithe that had just spotted a trespasser. He even heard Surge screaming at the boy, dismissing him because of what he was doing. I didn't want to do this and he wasn't that way with me... Now this punk comes with the creepy horror movie voice and he gets dismissed... he thought, Un-freakin-believable... The 'punk' then spoke to him.

"'Vincent'. Our name is 'Omen'. We are your new friends. We are done with 'fitness'. Come play with us."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he barked, wiping the dirt off his clothes. "Go play by yourself-yorselves, whatever! I ain't interested!"

All the anger that had been building up inside Jimmy Vincent's head during his last jog had finally gone over the edge of it. The environment gained tension in that very second, and the rebellious-looking teenager looked like he would burst like an Electrode.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy shook violently as Snype licked her, it felt like... it didn't feel like anything - a ghost had just licked her face while hanging onto her chest. She felt dizzy - Snype hadn't used Lick on her, but it was still a horrible experience. Once Snype leapt away to resume his mischief elsewhere Crawdaunt thundered over to her, protectively snapping his claws all around to make that danger stayed away. She had always considered herself someone who could take care of themselves but this entire experience had just shown to her how woefully incapable she was when compared to people like Vance - the real elites. If one of them had been threatened by a Sableye they would have had some fancy plan up their sleeves, all she'd been able to do was blabber and buy herself time until he got bored. But these were old patterns, rituals of self-pity and demoralisation she wanted to shrug off, why did she feel so low and useless? Had that lick done more than she'd realised? She wanted to heal Crawdaunt - she wanted to praise him - she wanted to encourage Ponyta... but she just couldn't bring herself to.

Without Crawdaunt to restrain her Ponyta started another Flame Charge for Snype, oblivious to the rapidly incoming Ellie-booger-bullet.​

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
  • Ellie Ward - Rocket Base

Ellie almost instantly regretted her attack against the gooey behemoth as not only did her attack seem ineffective, she was sucked into the Pokemon. "Nygh" She grunted, Cringing as it burned her much like the earlier attack. "Let me out!" She managed to yell, struggling against the Slimy Pokemon. Desperately she tried to use Aqua jet but didn't manage to Propel herself at all.

"Maybe next time you'll keep your distance when fighting a /Goodra/!" A feminine voice started to Lecture her, The voice seemed to vibrate all around herself, Not coming from any particular direction.

"Is this thing Taunting me too!?" Ellie thought to herself, Careful not to unnecessarily speak to conserve her Air. Suddenly The Space around her started to vibrate, "What no... Aaaaah!" She said failing to catch herself speaking as she was Launched from the Pokemon's stomach in a torrent of water, Landing on a rather unfortunate Pokemon. "Oooow...." She Whined a bit, Failing to notice the Pokemon that broke her fall just now as she tried to shake off the goop.

"That, as a complete failure..." She said, The rings of water around herself Slowly healed her as she recovered from the attack. In Hindsight, It didn't Hurt her anywhere nearas badly as she would have imagined it to "It must be a water type, That would explain this rain if so. It sure doesn't look like it though" She Concluded to herself. How Am I supposed to beat her though? All my attacks will just Just get me asorbed into her again" She Thought to herself looking the Large Slimeball over.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Omen

Hauntingly Demented

Chapter I ― Part III
    "Paranormal"

Fitness Class > Halls
    x

Omen did something of an animalistic snarl in response to Vincent, clenching a fist as it formed a dark aura as he previously had, though he seemed to pause for a moment and contemplate it. He unwound his hand, deeming it 'not worth it'. He walked back toward the door, stopping to aim an eerie glare at Surge, causing a barely-visible flinch to some from the man. He turned his head toward the door, and it opened. He simply walked out before it closed itself, and began roaming the halls aimlessly. "Omen wants games... Omen wants jokes... Omen wants fun... Dangerous fun, bloody fun, evil fun, violent fun," He chanted to himself as he walked the halls, gauging a few silent reactions as kids turned to stare but did nothing about him.

He took note of the severe lack of other people in the hallways, both because of class and because most people were elsewhere today. "... Omen is bored... Want games, jokes, fun..." He looked to a few students, who all chose to pretend they didn't see him staring. "Omen wants games," he continued to chant as he walked through the halls with no real intended destination.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • James Eugene Vincent
    Open Air Battlefield

The creepy boy did not seem tot take the rejection from Jimmy very well, and for a moment a dark aura appeared as he snarled. The demon-like snarl made Surge flinch slightly, and upset Jimmy even more. Luckily for the rebellious-looking teenager, the kid who called himself Omen left the area, to both teacher and student's delight. "That's right, you better go away!" Jimmy barked after the kid was gone, "Next time, I'm wiping the floor with you!" Surge smirked at the rebellious-looking under his wing, his Tony Montana-like attitude was giving him a great idea. He was gonna use that anger to motivate him.

"Well, look who finally got so full of pep! Hahaha!" Surge said, "Save some of that energy for the rest of the class!"

Jimmy turned and glared at his teacher. You think... this is funny?! he thought, but wisely decided against shouting that out loud. With practically tangible volatility that made Lt. Surge smirk, he huffed and shook his head. "Humph. Whatever." he growled.

"Say, kid... Do you want to be a stronger trainer? One that can take on any foe?" Surge asked. Jimmy nodded, the fact that he didn't know where his teacher was going with this making him impatient and thus making his fury grow. "Alright, then we'll go for another little trek! Then the REAL training will begin. Do you have what it takes to be a great trainer?!" he loudly asked.

"OF COURSE I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!" Jimmy shouted, "...SIR!"

"Hahaha! That's what I'm talking about! Let's go, then!"

Jimmy then began to run at a faster pace, following the tall, blonde man who started almost at the same time. They left the battlefield they were in. What did Lt. Surge have in store for Jimmy? What would the 'REAL training' be?

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype was quickly about to retaliate against the oncoming Ponyta only to be hit by something rather unexpected. From what Snype saw, it was some giant booger bullet headed straight toward him. He didn't have time to react properly so he was hit by the oncoming goo covered Pokemon. He ended up being mostly flattened as he was being sat on top of. The Sableye squirmed about, wiggling his arms and looking Ellie.

"Gaahh.. get your butt off me!!" Snype sneered as he started to just scratch at her wildly and rather frantically. He was all covered up in Goo now! It did not feel good on him! His claws were all covered up in goo as well so it wasn't likely he'd cause much damage with his scratching. It was like the Goo was holding him down or something!

Len looked over to the brainwashed Snype and just stared for a moment. Yeah. He really did need to be fixed up. Lucia seemed to get taken care of at the least and was safe with Mark.

"Samuel don't do anything reckless." Len simply said as he approached Snype and Ellie.

Mark meanwhile held Lucia closely, making sure that she was taken care of while in the Dragonite's grasp. He made note of her expression and could tell that Dragonite was very disgruntled.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
    Kale had continued to ride Valorie awkwardly around the battlefield, the various attacks that simply bounced off of her would occasionally knock him back a bit but he was too naturally composed to be thrown off so easily. Valorie seemed to be competent enough to fight her own battles, so Kale for the most part used her as a bit of a "meat shield" while giving orders to Charizard, Mamoswine, Flygon and Aria each.

He had to pause for a moment as Valorie swallowed one of her opponents before pretty much proceeding to launch them from her mouth in a way that was quite akin to projectile vomit. Kale wasn't easily offput but even he had to admit... that made him feel a little ill. Though, he decided not to bring this particular fact up... Valorie clearly wasn't too thrilled about it herself and it would be very counter-productive of him to demoralize her further.

In response to her whining, Kale gave Valorie his signature sharp glare. "My thighs are feminine, bare, freezing cold and covered in slime. If that wasn't enough I have quite literally been stripped of my "manhood"." He sighed. "But do please continue to tell me about how your new body is "gross"." Kale acted out in a spiteful way with his words... but Valorie had the right idea. He wanted his body back too... he had noticed the beeheyem from before now stood alongside Lance as an ally. With most of the opposing forces dissipated Kale felt alright about backing out of battle for a few moments to potentially reclaim his original form. He tapped Valorie's head to get her attention before pointing over to the Beeheyem. "Perhaps that right there is our ticket home?"

Kale's harsh sarcasm seemed to cause Valorie to become ever so quiet. Geez, Kale! No need to be so harsh when referring to -her- body! Implications aside, Valorie proceeded to ignore Ellie entirely as she tried to think up a new plan; she quietly made her way over to Lance, gathering his attention with her frantically waving arms. The dragon master frowned, having been observing the battle in his efforts to figure out what exactly was going on. He looked up at Kale!Valorie and held up a finger, asking them to wait.

"Beheeyem, can you free anyone /else/ of all /their/ mind control." Lance ordered, seemingly taking a wild guess. Beheeyem seemed to freeze up as if not entirely sure about this order before it's body began to radiate a powerful psychic aura. Suddenly a splitting headache would come over Kale and anyone else who hadn't been freed from their body swap earlier... and as it cleared moments later they'd find themselves in their original body.

There was however... several exceptions. Those who had been kidnapped by Team Rocket were entirely unaffected, their original bodies nowhere to be found. Kale was returned to his original body for instance ...but he was still riding a goodra.

A goodra that was distinctly wearing Valorie's personality. "...What just happened?" Valorie asked Lance, unused to being unable to be understood. Lance of course had no response to the giberish he heard. He was far too busy raising his brows at Kale in a mildly surprised manner. Doing a double take he looked around the room.

"...I get the impression we'd be hard pressed to think up a raid that went any worse without us actually losing the fight." Lance remarked in a lackluster tone. His gaze fell momentarily to Valorie!Goodra. When had a Goodra been here again? He certainly didn't remember anyone having one... Perhaps it had evolved? Was that /Valorie's/ pokemon? When he'd looked around he hadn't seen the wannabe dragon master anywhere.

"I need to meet Dragonite outside to pursue Team Rocket, but before I go... Kale, where is Valorie?" Lance asked, his gaze returning to trail over the mess of students as brainwashed pokemon suddenly found themselves intensely outnumbered. He was searching for additional missing students.

"I--...I'm right here..." Valorie croaked out. Personally, she was finding this conversation a tad upsetting.

Kale grasped his forehead as an unfortunately familiar sense of pain washed through his psyche. "Not... again..." The final feminine words he would hopefully ever have to speak. He clutched his eyes closed tightly for a few moments, taking on the burden of pain for just long enough until... until... he felt bigger. But in a familiar way. His eyes opened wearily, his senses were blurred momentarily and everything before him appeared to be nothing short of a haze. He slowly slipped his now clothed thighs off of Valories back before gently dropping to the ground. Once his senses recovered, he felt a wave of pure bliss wash over him, his hair was manageable, his face devoid of make-up, his clothing style suitably efficient and appealing to his taste, scarf still wrapped firmly around his neck and... most importantly... a very important part of his lower self had been returned to him at last. If the physical change wasn't enough, the lack of femal hormones instantly had him feeling incredibly mellow, any hyperactive emotions he might have had were now back to their normal and robotic sounding selves.

Kale David Reynard was back to his old self at last.

However it didn't take his genius to figure out that not everything was as it should have been. His eyes widened in notable surprise as he looked down at his goo-covered pants. He quickly turned to face Valorie, completely ignoring Lance's initial comments. "V... Valorie..." He muttered, stunned. She was... still a goodra, still a pokémon. But why? What had been different in her case? It couldn't have been... Team Rockets meddling? He didn't understand. Perhaps Beeheyem had just messed up.

Valorie seemed confused suddenly... could it be? Lance still couldn't understand her? If nothing else she could still only speak pokéspeak? "I need to meet Dragonite outside to pursue Team Rocket, but before I go... Kale, where is Valorie?" Lance had asked... he didn't recognize Valorie at all. How could he after all? "I--...I'm right here..." Valorie responded to no obvious gain. Kale cringed gently and looked down to the ground before covering himself once again in an emotionless mask. He turned to Lance.

"Valorie... Valorie is right here Lance." Kale bore the expression, yet his voice still seemed to hold a slight amount of emotion and hesitation. Albeit a pitiful amount for the current situation. He gazed directly at Valorie as he spoke her name... so as to make sure Lance knew exactly what he meant.

Lance turned his gaze on Valorie!Goodra and just sort of stared at her rather hard in thought. Valorie waved her arms at him and his expression melted as the reality hit him with a truck. He looked back at Kale for a moment, gaze trailing over the rest of the students ever so briefly before stepping forward and producing a folded up cape. He handed it to Kale. "...This was stolen from Valorie. It meant a lot to her. I think she'd appreciate it if you held onto it. As for... Team Rocket, I hate to admit it but my duty to make sure you're all alright takes presedence. I can't trust any of the other teachers with this task." he remarked grimly.

Clearing his throat, he looked up at Goodra!Valorie before giving his attention back to Kale. "...This is a mess. I was attacked by two imposter teachers that had apparently traveled the entire way here with us. It seems like they must've run off somewhere else immediately after taking me by surprise. We need to get all of you back to the academy, but first we need to sort this out..." he explained, eyeing what very few pokemon were still opposing the trainers.

"...I don't know whose side you're on, but it's clearly not Team Rocket's. If Valorie trusted you I think that's enough for me. I want you to take care of her; she'll need you if she's to recieve the support she needs to get through this. I'm sure one of her friends would be willing to do the job if you're unwilling to watch over her." Lance continued, eyes still searching the crowd on ocassion.

Kale met Lance's gaze. What he had just said... it taught Kale two things. The first, Lance himself truly did not trust him, the second, Lance trusted Valorie enough to put his own skepticism aside. But why? How well did the champion know Valorie in order for someone of his status to put such faith into a school girl? He had travelled to the this island withon express purpose in mind... and now he found himself caught up in something much larger than he could have ever anticipated from somewhere designed to be a school. Still...

Kale quickly walked after Lance for a few steps until he was within earshot of the champion. He spoke clearly, Kale was not going to repeat himself. "I'm on my own side... such a side's goals do not currently conflict with yours." He paused. "It would be best for us both I feel, if you kept it that way. I would do the same in turn of course..." Kale trailed off and turned to Valorie. "Still... I'll take care of her if she permits it... I owe her that much..." Kale carefully removed his bag and placed within it Valorie's cape, before placing the bag back on his back and turning to the Goodra girl. He couldn't think of anything else to say, so he simply remained silent, waiting either Valorie or Lance's response.

Lance raised a brow at Kale's words, ever so slightly testily. He declined to acknowledge this however. "I need to go make sure the others are alright. I'd avise that you seek help from some of the teachers back at the academy. If... /she/ needs anyone to talk to, I believe one of the new teachers is capable of that. I wish I remembered his name, but I'm sure if you ask around a unique ability like that won't be hard to find." Lance said before turning his back and moving to go help the other students organize.

Meanwhile Valorie stuttered out a quick response. "B-But..!" she started, reaching out and stopping herself. "I--...I can't be--They used those... /machines/ to do this to me!" Valorie began rambling, frantically searching for a solution. "We could use them--" she continued, only to turn and stare at the wreckage of the pods and accompanying machine. They'd all been destroyed during the fight. Valorie froze up and just sort of stared blankly at the sight as if transfixed. Valorie.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kale physically froze when lance mentioned a new teacher... who could communicate with pokémon? Could it have been someone else? No... surely not. It had to be him! As Lance bgean to leave Kale stared darkly at the ground... after so long looking he had confirmation of that damned mans location. Lance had made Kale's journey a great deal easier by confirming such... he had heard he was on the island and of course, rumors of his teaching had reached Kale's ears, but he was yet to meet the man in person after so long. Kale had trouble picturing this man as a teacher... a betrayer of trust... neglector of friendship... abandoner of bonds without so much as a goodbye! Kale's fists tightened into clenched balls of white knuckled hatred and his emotionless mask was stained with cruelty. He had finally found him... finally.

"...Natural Harmonia Gropius." Kale muttered the name under his breath so that not a single other could hear. He had the location... but he still needed to plan more before he completed his objective. Rushing up to his old friend randomly wouldn't be wise... he needed to take more time to make his efforts perfect. Much more time. However for now... he had more important matters to attend to. Valorie.

She was incredibly flustered and confused... perhaps angry. So was he after what he had just heard, but her emotions distracted him from his own for the most part and he was able to put up an emotionless front once again... Valorie tended to show alot of emotion, it could benefit him at times. He liked that about her. He approached her carefully and placed a hand on her gooey shoulder, apparently not caring in the slightest as to how it felt. "Valorie... you need to calm down. Look, Lance is right, for now we need to get back to the academy." His voice was cold, logical and mechanical. "There's nothing left for either of us here."

Valorie was crushed, not literally because that wasn't even possible but emotionally crushed as she realized she quite frankly wasn't getting turned back! If there was ever a time she wanted to cry, it was right about then. All Kale got was a heartbroken look and a nod of her head. Valorie was giving Kale the silent treatment, but it didn't seem to be out of spite. Perhaps she was simply physically restraining her emotions. With reluctance she turned to face her Pokemon, who seemed to be standing there almost expectantly. They'd likely heard every word exchanged with Lance just then.... with the exception of Dragonite who was still with Mark.

Kale approached the pokémon before him. Aria was among them and was absolutely thrilled to see Kale back to normal. With a happy squee she climbed affectionately back onto Kales shoulder and promptly sat herself down. However, three more pokémon still stood before him... Charizard, Flygon, Mamoswine... it would be clear to them now, if it wasn't already, that Kale was not Valorie, he was not their original trainer... In their eyes, did that make him just as bad as the foolhardy rocket whom thought he could get away with anything? No... they weren't attacking him, they didn't want to hurt him at the very least... well, not yet anyway.

He spoke to them, in the same calm voice. They would have no doubt that he was the trainer whom had been commanding them, the black scarf wrapped around his face... the piercing and calculating eyes... perhaps they had met Kale when he was within a different form... but this changed nothing about the aura and personality that almost literally exuded out of Kale's skin. "I understand this may be a surprise to you... or maybe not. I won't pretend to know you well enough to judge that. I am not your trainer... she is." Kale pointed towards Valorie/Goodra. "However, I was entrusted with your care and safety by Valorie... and since she is in no position right now to care for you herself the task falls into my lap." Reaching up into his bag, Kale pulls out a beaten leather belt with a number of pokéballs clipped onto it. "I recovered this from that fool of a rocket earlier... I believe some of them are belonging to you three."

Kale closed his eyes for a moment, as if deep in thought. "I would not blame you if you disliked me for my lies... but I was instructed to take care of you regardless..." He paused briefly. "But I would never force a pokémon to side with me... so I'll leave the choice up to you as to wether or not you decide to allow me to take care of you for the time being." He stopped and looked at each of the three pokémon in turn. "Tell me then... what's it going to be?"

Charizard turned her head over to the other two briefly. She seemed to consider their opinions silently for a moment before responding by placing a claw to her chest and snorting rather decisively before she spoke. "I'm trying to imagine hunting another pokemon... I don't think the wild life is for me. Count me in." she proclaimed. "Yeah!" Flygon immediately chimed in. "Well, actually I um--...Okay." Mamoswine half-heartedly added, a bit less enthusiastic than the others for sure.

"What's wrong with hunting?" a strained female voice asked rhetorically. Looking over would reveal the badly hurt form of Haxorus limping her way over to the group. "Don't get me wrong--I'm /nobody's/ /pet/. I might as well keep an eye on her while I'm at it, though... Where is she? Her scent has vanished..." Haxorus remarked, just sort of dragging herself the rest of the way over. She looked as if she might collapse at any second. It seemed in the chaos she'd been left behind to take care of herself, but she didn't seem sour about it.

"...Just try not to eat her, Predator." Charizard remarked in an ever so slightly condescending tone, gesturing to Valorie. Haxorus hesitated for a long moment in response, eyeing Goodra!Valorie. "She smells gross." Haxorus finally remarked rather bluntly. At this, Valorie turned her head. "I can understand you..." she remarked half-heartedly. At this Haxorus once again paused for a good long moment. "...This is... new!" the dragon pokemon remarked before abruptly collapsing in an exhausted heap.

"Let's get out of here..." Valorie said to Kale, still in this heartbroken tone that left no doubt to the mind whether she was still upset about all of this. "You can fly back... I don't think Mamoswine and I can keep up on foot though... ...Or Haxorus."

--------

Meanwhile, off at the other side of the ruined laboratory, Dragonite totally just sort of stares at Kale, all like... why? Was this the distortion world? What crime had she comitted to deserve this? Her mother had just vanished off the face of the planet in front of her eyes! Was this because she attacked her before?! She hadn't known..! This wasn't fair! The large Pokemon turned and began storming out of the rocket base with Mark and co. in arms.

She totally just... brute forces her way straight through the way-too-small cae wall entrance, shaking the entire base in the process and leaving a vaguely dragonite shaped hole where the entrance had used to be. Never fear though..! She made sure Mark and company weren't squished while she did this. Once she was outside, Dragonite moved several large steps away before stopping and looking around as if searching for something. an uncomfortable whining noise escaping her throat.

--------

Cue anime!sweat drop. "...Well Dragonite's upset!" Valorie remarked in an observant tone, pointing out the elephant in the room. She seemed to have entirely forgotten about Ellie, probably having assumed the other fainted or otherwise wouldn't dare to risk another disastrous attack like that at the very least.

Last edited:

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
    Years
  • Kale David Reynard --- Rocket Mountain Base

Kale's eyes widened ever so slightly in surprise... they were, going to go with him? Even after he had lied... maybe it was out of a lacking desire to return to the wild but... it still touched him slightly. He had always gotten along with pokémon more than humans and having a full team again... it woke up old memories. His expression brightened slightly and if one looked deeply into his eyes, they would see them tearing at the edges... tears infused with his older self... older friends. "Alright... then I guess for now we're a team, you guys have earned a rest though... Flygon, Mamoswine, return." Lifting the two pokéballs that served as the two ground types homes, Kale used the pokéballs mysterious technology to transfer the two pokémon into data before drawing them inside and placing them back on the belt where he had found them. He contemplated for a moment, before clipping the belt around his waist. It was a simple design, black leather with multiple circular clamps that would hold pokéballs tightly in place, the belt now held five balls out of a potential eight, Flygon and Mamoswine... Charizard and Aria's empty pokéballs had also been put in place. Kale had even taken the liberty of attaching his newly obtained Zubats pokéball.

Kale smiled in Charizards general direction. His voice held a subtle smugness as he spoke. "I'll be letting you fly me back if you don't mind... I've tested your strength personally and I'm sure you'll be capable of flying back to the academy." The pseudo-dragon snorted in arrogance, but she didn't protest.

It was then that Kale took Valorie and Haxorus into account. Haxorus was easy, upon searching his bag Kale found an empty pokéball and placed the exhausted pokémon inside. The location of the pokémons original ball was a mystery to Kale... either way the new one worked perfectly so he didn't complain. With that sorted, Kale affixed Haxorus' pokéball to the sixth slot in his belt... now then, there was still the issue of Valorie.

He reached into his bag one final time and produced his only empty luxury ball, the only other one in his possession belonged to Aria... they were an expensive tool, but they provided the most comfort a pokémon could ever hope to attain when inside the virtual World of a pokéball... so he thought that it was the least he could do for his newly pokéfied fr-... ally...

He spoke to her with a calm and collected voice. "You have some very wonderful pokémon, Valorie. I have to ask do they have names?" He paused, giving her time to answer before continuing. "Look... for the time being... you're a pokémon, which means that the easiest way for you to travel is... well... this." Kale raised the hand holding the luxury ball so that Valorie could see both the item and Kale's intention clearly. His voice returned to its mechanical and unfaltering state as he continued. "I won't force this on you. But I feel it would be much easier for everyone involved if you went into this pokéball until we're back to the academy... I won't force you to comply, but it's only a short flight and I'll never request you re-enter once you leave. I only ask this of you because it is the only plausible option for us unless you want to walk the entire way home. Your choice."

In terms of Dragonite, Kale really couldn't have cared less. She was with Mark right? He would take care of her for now. It wasn't his problem.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Samuel and Co.​

Samuel coughed and hacked a bit as some smoke irritated his throat but as he looked around he could see shapes shimmering away and new ones appearing in their place. He glanced up at a Beheeyem and frowned, "It was an illusion." He murmured. He looked at Len, "Eh... your trainer is sort of moving on." He was silent for a moment as he looked around the area, "Lucia... Lucia.... LUCIA!" He shouted out. His eyes looked about left and right as he scanned among the faces.

"Do you see her anywhere!?" Samuel asked Len in a panic as he sniffed the air, "Lucia, Lucia!" He quickly dashed about as he looked aorund, "Where is she!?" He gasped out as he trembled for a bit. He was getting so tense that it looked like he was about to suffer a heart attack!

Len looked around desperately for any sign of Lucia but was starting to notice all of the Pokemon were turning back to their original forms before the supposed body swap. It turned out that it was an illusion the whole time. Commodore was back to his old Porygon self to his relief but for some reason, Valorie didn't seem to transform back into, well, Valorie. Lucia was a Porygon and she was still in Mark's arms. There didn't seem to be any changes with her though. Then... could that mean...no! Her original body had to be around here somewhere!

Snype was trapped in a big glob of goo so he was preoccupied. Len stuck around with Samuel to hopefully find any trace of Lucia. "Sam, she was a Porygon last I saw her... wasn't Lucia with Mark? She should have changed back..." Len said, feeling a little worried.

That only caused Samuel to wheeze more ase he fell onto his stomach. He managed to stand up, but in the process his breakfast left his muzzle and fell all over the floor. "I-I failed." He gasped out. "N-No... no... nononono...." He shook his head and stapped back, suddenly fearful, "T-They'll kill me... they'll kill me!" He stepped away from Len and shook his head, "No no no... I-I can't die!"

Len kneeled down to Samuel. "Calm down! W-we can fix this somehow! There has to be something left over in this base! Have a bit of hope!" Len said, trying his best to keep positive. Snype hadn't changed back either. He was still trying to attack whoever he could like a little maniac. What did those Rockets do?

Samuel only stepped back even more, "N-No... don't you get it! Look at this place! The machines are destroyed Len! Don't you f**king understand that!" He screamed out. He trembled a bit more and his legs gave in under him. "I... the Red Legion... I've seen it before. G-Gonna crush every bone... and drop me off to be eaten by ferals...."

Len took a step forward, holding out a hand. The Red Legion? Yeah Lucia kinda just vanished but still... killing him? That's awfully brutal of them. "T-there's other inventors out there! I-I'm sure they'll fix this somehow! Samuel please concentrate!" Len pleaded

Samuel just stared and burst into some, what could be considered to be, psychotic laughter, "I-I have my memories! They all have their memories! They'll see... t-they'll see it all. I... I let it happen. I'm responsible. I-I could have stopped her from coming." He shook his head as a few tears leaked down his cheeks, "I... I'm going to die..." He was silent for a moment and stood there, "I-I have to go. Let me by Len."

Len stood firm. "Your just going to give up like that? It's not over until its over! Nobodies going back until we fix this problem! Quit thinking about what they'll do to you and start thinking for yourself! Nobody saw this coming! Lucia wasn't the only one effected by this. I'm on the verge of losing my best friend..." Len glanced over to Snype. "...But I'm not quitting on him yet!" Len said

Samuel shivered for a bit and hung his head, "I... I'm scared Len. I know... I just know they will kill me."

Len placed his hand on Samuel's back. "Just... take some deep breathes for a bit will you? If you go back now then maybe they will. Maybe we can still find something in here! What about Lucia's other Pokemon? If we find them, maybe we could figure out something. Like Diana..." Len paused for a moment. Diana WAS with Lucia! "...Samuel we have to find her." He quickly added

Samuel shivered but slowly nodded, "Y-Yeah... m-maybe a storage of sorts." He croaked out. His eyes blinked a bit, "Uh... not sure... not...." He shook his head, "I... I can't think straight."

Len continued to rub Samuel's back. "Stop thinking for a second then. Just close your eyes and sit down. Relax. You Red Legion guys are always so tense..." Len looked around the destroyed machinery. Diana might have been deeper in. Maybe then they would find Lucia somewhere. Perhaps her original body? He didn't know how Team Rocket did it, but there must have been a way to reverse it.

Samuel did sit on down and wheezed a bit more, "J-Just need time."

"But I can help!" A light hearted voice called out. The Golduck himself walked on over and looked Len up and down, "Hehe, not a bad figure you have, but if you're looking for some balls... I could help with you there." He added in a sly wink. "Hehe, no worries I'm sure they're around here somewhere sweet thing."

Samuel just groaned at Lirum's antics, but didn't even have enought energy to both trying to fight him on his words.

Len just stared at the Golduck when he started to compliment his figure. "Oh... well I'll take all the help I can get. Samuel, please promise you'll stay put. If anything, stay near Mark and Lucia. She might be a Porygon but she's still your trainer. It might help if she knows her Pokemon are still by her side." Len said. He continued to look around, rubbing his head a bit.

"So uh... Lirum right? I don't think we've met. I'm Len." He said.

Lurim eagerly grabbed his hand and tugged the Poliwrath along, "Hehe, I'm sure a good looking guy like yourself needs all the company he can get." The Golduck said with a nod, "There SHOULD be a center around here, rows and rows of pokeballs. We get in and find her, no worries right? So you like to work out I take it. Hehe, I must say that muscles do stand out on a guy."

Len simply blinked as the Golduck took his hand. He was oblivious as usual so he didn't really have any idea just what the Golduck was on about so he just let the Golduck hold his hand as he pleased. A center huh... well, whatever got him to Diana sooner.

"Oh uh, yes. My trainer puts me through alot of different types of training and teaches me all sorts of techniques. I evolved kinda recently but I guess its good that my strength kinda shows!" Len said.

Lirum just nodded and let go of his hand, only to quickly turn about and squeeze those biceps, grinning a bit as he turned about and continued to lead forward, "Well well, that is QUITE some muscle you have. I bet you have a tight grip eh?"

Len gave off a small blush once his biceps began to be squeezed. he supposed that the Golduck was just interested in how strong he was. Len was rather focused walking around the ruined base but keeping a conversation going was calming Len down a little bit. "Um... yeah! I've been practicing throwing my opponents around so uh, I guess I do have a pretty good grip!" Len said.

Lirum just turned about and walked backwards, still grinning at the Poliwrath. Seeming as the Poliwrath wasn't up in arms against him yet he decided to go for some more questions. "So, I see you're calming down. How about you show me how strong." He eyed a piece of rubble, "Can you lift up that metal there? I bet you could muscle boy."

Len looked over to the piece of rubble. Well he didn't have any other sense of direction or any idea where to find Diana so he figured he may as well start picking things up. Who knows? Maybe the Pokeballs rolled off or something. He nodded and walked over to the metal, placing both of his hands under it and lifted it up fairly easily.

"Hah... nothing under here..." Len said, acting nonchelant and all as if picking up this big piece of rubble was easy.

Lirum looked all over him and grinned, "Hehe, that is quite some strength you have! We just HAVE to get to know each other better." He said with a widening grin, "But for now, you want to find your lady friend no?"

Len nodded. Get to know each other better? A simple conversation seemed to do that easy enough. "Yeah. I don't want to get sidetracked. You see anything around here? She was an Larion last time we saw each other..." Len said

Lirum shrugged, "No, didn't see a Lairon out. But you know... " He glanced over at the male currenlty riding Valorie, "While I was in the back making sure no one escaped I did overhear a rather... exciting conversation. Seems that there is a boy that can speak our language. We could always shimmy up to him and ask him sweetly hm?" He said with a snicker.

Len looked over to Kale, rubbing his head. "Y-yeah. Maybe he could help look around... there's gotta be more inside of this building you know? Anything at least..." Len said with a sigh.

Lirum noted his sigh and came up behind him, letting his hands slowly rub at this shoulders and along his muscles, "Easy there. I happen to be a trained massuer you know. Seems that Samuel over there isn't the only one that is tense." The Golduck cooed as he let his webbed hands run back up to the shoulders and along the Poliwrath's back, "And what did you tell him? To sit on down and just relax for a bit? You should too. Just let Lirum take all your cares off of your mind."

Len ended up sitting down as Lirum started to rub his shoulders. Oddly enough, this was starting to feel very nice... Maybe he did have to relax... "B-but Diana... w-we have to find her..." Len said, feeling a bit anxious now.

Lirum rubbed along those muscles and tsked, "And if you go in all tense something bad is likely to happen. Easy... just relax."

Len sighed. Maybe Lirum was right... Len did need to stop and think about this stuff for a second before just rushing in and all of that. So he decided to let Lirum do his thing. "Yeah... y-your probobly right Lirum... I'll think of something surely..." Len said.

Lirum rubbed his fingers in deep then pulled away, "Now don't go anywhere. Hold on for a second." He made his way across the war torn battlefield, surprisingly managing to move around attacks until he finally got to the boy with that disgusting gooey dragon. "Yo! Human boy!" He cried out, "Uh, just saying, we need some help in gathering stolen mon still in their balls.

Back