• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ellie Ward - Rocket Base

"Gaahh.. get your butt off me!!" A rude sounding voice came from behind her, A sharp pain Quickly Following this command.

"Agh" Ellie Yelled in surprise, quickly scrambling off the unfortunate Pokemon. "I'm Sorry." She quickly Apologized as she made some distance from him. The dull scratch marks being slowly healed by Aqua ring. "You need any help?" She offered the Imp like Pokemon, Completely oblivious to the fact that He's still Mind Controlled. Looking around, it seems like most of the fighting has ended, Only a few battles still remaining.

"Beheeyem, can you free anyone /else/ of all /their/ mind control." The odd looking man Requested the alien looking Pokemon next to him, While she did take a note of how Strange this man was she was more excited for this nightmare to end. "Thank god, Finally." She said to herself, Bracing for a headache that would never come. Wh... What happened? Why isn't it working?" She said looking at herself, It seemed to be working for other people. "I... This isn't right! Where's my body? Where's Eliot!" Ellie shouted, Pacing back and forth Panicking at the thought of being stuck like this.

"There has to be a way, There has to be a way!" She repeated looking around the room frantically, Most of the equipment seemed to be broken due to the battle. Even if it Weren't Ellie had no clue what any of this stuff was supposed to do, Much less how to use it. "There has to be a way!" She yelled out, Beating on a nearby wall.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype got up, all covered in Goo as he felt like he was being constricted by it! He was being slowed down by it for whatever reason... He wasn't going to give up though! He had energy! Everyone else was down but he wasn't going to let his trainer down! ...but where WAS his trainer? The Sableye seemed to be looking around, confused. He was here awhile ago! Of course he wasn't talking about Mark, but his "trainer". Whoever replaced Mark in his memory. He wasn't here. All Snype knew was that he had a very close bond. So why wasn't he here?

"W...where...where is he..." Snype said.

Mark sighed in relief as everyone seemed to transform back into their normal selves. Commodore was a Porygon once more which made him quite happy. "Phew... Lucia are you-...Lucia?!" Mark said in surprise. She hadn't transformed back... what gives? Lucia was still a Porygon! This had to be some kind of joke! Valorie was stuck as that Goo Dragon thing too! Did the Beyeheem screw up or something? To top it off, Snype hadn't changed back either.

The battle seemed to calm down nonetheless but why was everyone stuck still?! Mark was in borderline panic mode now. Lucia couldn't be stuck as a Porygon! Mark wanted to check on everything but Dragonite seemed to quickly storm out of the base with Mark and Lucia in hand.

"W-wait! Snype!" Mark said. But by then they had already been outside. Hopefully somebody would keep an eye on them. His Pokemon were still inside so he'd have to go back anyway. The Dragonite seemed to be looking around for something.

"...Are you looking for you Mom Dragonite...?" Mark asked her. He turned his head back to the Goodra and just sort of stared. He was trying to grasp the fact that Dragonite's mom was now stuck as a giant booger Dragon. Mark pointed over to her. "...She might know where your Mom is. I have a good feeling about it." Mark said. Poor Mark just wanted to give everyone who was suffering through this a hug. He just wanted to do something to fix all of this!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Rocket Mountain Base
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodra!Valorie hesitated for a moment, looking around. She then reached up and awkwardly rubbed at the side of her head in a bashful manner. "I've never really been good with nicknames. I guess not..! My tyrunt is nicknamed Rex, though. I think you have his pokeball... Shu named himself--Um... I don't know where he or Goodra are. You probably have their pokeballs too..." Valorie rambled on for a moment, stopping herself right there to acknowledge Kale's offer. She seemed to hesitate, quietly swallowing whatever pride she had left for the time being. She wasn't sure how she felt about the whole luxury ball thing; she didn't even know what a regular pokeball felt like from the inside! A part of her knew what it was though, and that they were special balls not often seen. That part of her appreciated the gesture. "...I'd hug you, but I'm kind of disgusting right now." she replied, only half-jokingly.

Valorie hesitated a brief moment before continuing. "Do it. Do whatever you need to." she blurted out, clearly a tad anxious. The more she thought about it, the more it bothered her. She wanted the choice out of her head where it couldn't trouble her anymore. The large goo dragon would submit to the luxury ball, vanishing within in a beam of red light. The luxury ball would quickly click, signalling that Valorie had readily accepted it.

As if on cue, a yamask floated over to the remaining group with Goodra in toe, both of them looking entirely disgruntled. Goodra in particular looked as if she'd seen a ghost.

"...For a while back there, I was alive again." Shu explained to no one in particular. "It... It /sucked/." he quickly continued, his tone holding a great deal of disbelief, as if he himself couldn't believe what he was saying. "Have you seen Valorie..? I've--" Shu then proceeded question. Charizard turned her head. <She's been turned into a pokemon and now belongs to this one until they can sort it out. You want to come with us if you don't want to be returned to the wild.> she explained somewhat curtly.

"...Oh!" Shu responded, taken off guard. His attention turned to Kale. "Back in my day we called this witchcraft... Didn't take very kindly to it either--But I guess my day has long passed." the ghost pokemon half-joked. "Hey, would you mind if I lived in your shadow for now? I don't really... fight much, but I do other things--Practical things."

Goodra lined up beside Shu, seemingly intent on staying with her trainer, even if that meant as a comrade instead of a subordinate.

Outside, Dragonite slowly nodded her head to Mark. She was a tad exhausted from superpowering her way through a mountainside and now bore a deeply saddened look on her face, unable to grasp the situation at hand without the help of someone... older. Turning back, Dragonite headed back inside only to witness Valorie vanishing inside a ball. Luckily she wasn't sharp enough to understand the implications. Instead, her gaze turned to Kale searchingly.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Kale David Reynard --- Rocket Mountain Base

Kale suddenly had quite a few pokémon, he noticed... perhaps more than he had had even back in his past... but that didn't bother him. He admitted to liking very few things... even to himself... but if there was one certainty in his mind it was that he loved pokémon. If every hypnotized pokémon, Valorie's or no decided to turn to him... then he had trouble picturing a reality where he turned a single one of them down. It was his one virtue. His one compassion.

That in mind, he turned and gestured to the subtly darker shades beneath his feet. "If you wish to reside within my shadow of all places then so be it... however, do not be surprised by its, magnitude, we'll say." With that said he smiled at Goodra... he had to wonder if he'd be able to contend with two massive slime covered dragons... but... well... he would try. That in mind, he returned Goodra to its pokéball (which he found along with that of Rex and Shu after a few moments of extra bag searching... ). That done he sighed deeply and glanced at Valorie's luxury ball, which sat sadly in his hand. What was it like in there, he wondered, a miniature World as nice as described? Did they do what they were advertised to do?

And... that's when it dawned on him.

Luxury balls were designed in a way that OPTIMIZED a pokéballs inherent ability to boost the levels of friendship and affection that a pokémon conveys to its trainer... would this some adverse effect on Valorie? Kale... didn't know. In hindsight he probably should have given it some more thought. It would surely be fine... yes.

It was then that the appearance of a large and very confused Dragonite disrupted his train of thought. Was she... carrying Mark? That said... surely this was Valorie's Dragonite. Kale took an emotionless front for a moment, the pokémon was obviously confused... looking for its trainer. Kale would give it the blunt honest truth in order to-... Wait... hadn't Valorie mentioned something about this pokémon before?... Yes, back on the day they had met...

"I had a Dragonite..." Valorie began in a thoughtful tone. "I adopted her from a traveling trainer one night in Icirrus City as an egg when I was just beginning to train Pokemon. I remember using my hat to keep her egg warm while I waited to see what was inside. Another trainer once told me that she thought of me as her Mom."

Kale blinked a few times and held his tongue. This pokémon wasn't looking for her trainer... her eyes were too hurt, too lost... Dragonite was a child whom had lost her Mother. Her Mother... Mother...

Kale's eyes fell from an emotionless state to a gaze of pure sympathy and understanding. He met the larger pokémons eyes with his own gaze and gently walked towards her. He was careful when approaching her, his eyes locked with hers the entire time, he made sure to only approach while she remained docile. Eventually he got within contact distance of the overgrown pokémon and sighed. He had a... way with pokémon, one that most others didn't... it came from two things, his ability to speak to them for one... but more importantly it came from a set of powerful ideals, backed by a formidable truth and his experience with the two in a past long since washed to the back alleys of his memory and mind.

He was able to approach Dragonite as more than a human, more than a pokémon. But as a kindred spirit... he somehow knew the pain that Dragonite felt and he was certain that she could tell. He placed a hand slowly on the pokémons belly, patting it gently, before speaking in an out of character tone, one filled with softness and understanding.

"You're searching for your Mother, correct? I apologize, but I'm sure she's very tired and confused right now... so she's resting in here." Kale showed Dragonite the luxury ball held tightly in his other hand.

"She fought very hard today to save you and all your friends you see... I was helping her in that regard and I suppose I'm taking care of her while she rests aswell." He sighed. "Should you wish it... I'm sure she'll feel up to spending a long while catching up with you when we're all back at the academy... would you like that?" Kale forced a smile. He was doing his very best to make the dire situation that so many body-swapped individuals were in sound pleasant but... that was obviously very difficult. For the time being, he just wanted to leave that damned mountain base behind and rest... he had finally started to feel the physical strain of current events catching up on his body.

He felt he deserved respite... surely everyone else did aswell.

Why did nothing ever go smoothly for him?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy thumped down onto her backside from exhaustion. Her body was still healthy and ready for more action but her mind was completely overwhelmed by the days events. What the hell had happened to make these Pokemon turn on their Trainers, and where were some of their Trainers? There was no sign of Lucia anywhere that Sammy could see. Was she still trapped inside one of these Pokemon? But then where was her real body? It had seemed like everyone had just sort of... turned back into who they were supposed to be. But if that was the case why did... ugh. Her brain just wasn't working anymore.

Ponyta limped towards her, still injured from her bout with Snype, while Crawdaunt thumped around her, keeping an eye out for any remaining threats. She missed his Corphish scuttle... another big event she didn't have the mental energy to process. Both Pokemon needed rest and time to heal, but neither was going to take it if she didn't do something. She was their Trainer and as much as she just wanted to lie down and go to sleep that wasn't an option.

"Ponyta, return," she said weakly, calling her back to her Pokeball. Rummaging around in her bag she pulled out a Super Potion and beckoned Crawdaunt closer. "Sorry, but I need you a bit longer. Hang in there," she said, spraying him with the medecine. His demeanour instantly improved, though she could tell he was as tired as she was. "Give me a claw." She said, putting her hands on one of his pincers. Crawdaunt helped lift her to her feet, keeping a concerned eye on her.

"I think we've done everything we can here, but that Dragonite - whoever it was - ran out with Mark. And I dunno where Lucia is. We gotta take care of their Pokemon until we find them. Can you grab Snype?"

Crawdaunt cast a mistrustful look towards the gooped Sableye and grudgingly lumbered towards him, scooping him up (goop and all) and carrying him inside one of his pincers. The little trickster easily fit inside, and couldn't do any harm that way. Sammy walked closer to Roberto and Tyro, sighing and trying to figure out what to do with the downed pair.

"If I heal Ponyta up she could maybe carry one of you, but you're both so damn big. And Roberto is made of metal, he's going to weigh a tonne..." She sighed again, trying to figure out how she was going to deal with this one. She'd rather have had to battle more stupid Rocket Grunts. She hadn't even gotten the satisfaction of smacking one in the face for herself.​

Megaman765

Years
Snype was scooped right up into the Crawdaunt's claw, still all covered in goo and everything. The Sableye squirmed around a bit, not at all happy with how he was being treated. He still hadn't found his trainer and who knows where he'd be taken after this? He was exsausted though. He wouldn't be taken into a Pokemon Center or anything like that without his trainer.

Mark simply smiled up at Dragonite as Kale explained things to her. He was pretty much silent most of the time. He was just keeping close to Dragonite trying his best to be a good "dad". The poor girl needed someone right now. Mark wondered how his own parents were going to take this whole thing. Mark hadn't been switched into a body or anything along those lines but he was pretty heavily involved in the whole process. What if they ended up putting him into a different school? Mark wouldn't blame them but he felt like he could do something to get everything back to the way it was. Surely there was something salvageable in all of these destroyed machines. He just wanted a small ounce of hope.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Rocket Mountain Base

Victory appeared to be on the Academy's side, as all of the Pokémon on Team Rocket's side were unable to keep going. However, the students and teachers had won only a battle, but not the war. And what was more, despite Beheeyem's efforts to bring everybody back to normal, some of the trainers ended up stuck in a Pokémon's body. This was unknown to Alice, however, since she was still unconscious with her two Psychic-typed Pokémon watching over her. Froakie continued to weakly slap Alice back into consciousness, but his efforts were futile. Eventually it gave up and began to cry. Grace turned around and shook her head.

"Jello... we have to do something about her." she said, "Everybody's leaving, and so should we."

Jello nodded. "Can't you use Teleport to take us out of here?" he asked, but what he got in response was a no. "I can use it to get her to different parts of the room... but somehow I can't get her out of the base. I'm not sure why."

"We have to get her back to the entrance. And fast. We don't know if more of them will come back or if they'll do something to her while she's out cold." he said. Grace's eyes then began to glow a light blue color, and soon a same-coloured aura enveloped Alice. Froakie watched in confusion -no pun intended- as his human partner got up to her feet, despise being passed out. Grace then carried her trainer with her Confusion attack through the labs, but with the weakness of the power she was only able to get to the solved puzzle before she was forced to gently place the girl on the floor, against the wall. The Kirlia was pretty exhausted from all they had gone through, and hopefully somebody who passed by would give them a helping hand.

James Eugene Vincent
Surge's Boot Camp

Surge and Jimmy jogged for minutes until they reached another battlefield. Only that this one was less simple, it had a lot of obstacles and stuff, like a military training camp. Surge smirked as he reminisced old times as a Commanding Officer before he snapped back to the class. "Well, Vincent this is it! If you want to pass this class, you're gonna have to go through all of these obstacles without fail, before you run out of time!" Jimmy watched as his teacher began to press some buttons on his watch.

"Now, if you need to, you may rest up and re-hydrate yourself for five minutes..." he said, "You'll need it, kid! Hahaha! There are bottles of Fresh Water over there!"

Jimmy went over to where Surge indicated, where a medium-sized ice box full of water bottles awaited. The rebellious-looking teenager helped himself to one and began to drink. As he gulped, he looked at the training course he'd have to go through. Humph. Spiky wires... Muddy terrains... This is so lame!

Dawn

Years
DRAGONITE - Rocket Mountain Base
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shu promptly seemed to flatten against the ground before merging with Kale's shadow. It now began defying light, staying pitch black despite the virtual impossibility of this at any given time when exposed to light. Dragonite seemed to take in Kale's words with a certain relief. Yup! That sounded like Valorie alright! Biiig strong hero! She leaned in and peered at the luxury ball, trying to wrap her head around this. For a moment she seemed slightly suspicious! She'd seen plenty of pokeballs in her short life span and never had a human been put in one!

...But then it passed.

Dragonite nodded affirmative to Kale, but something still seemed to be troubling her. "Is she mad..?" Dragonite asked in this adorably frightened voice. It seemed she was blaming herself for what had happened. ...She also didn't seem fazed by Kale's ability to understand her.

Lance - Rocket Mountain Base
The caped dragon master went around, surveying the situation. At this point the base was quickly losing heat, approaching the same deadly cold temperature that existed outside. He observed the crowd, walking around and supplying some supplementary medicine where necessary. It left a grimace on his face; Lance was the type of man who would've vastly preferred hunting down the roaming rockets and bringing them to justice. It was only the inner nkowledge that any of the teachers that came with them could've been spies that prevented him from doing such. As much as he wanted to completely purge the rocket presence from the island, he was entirely unwilling to shoulder the burden of an even greater atrocity that could potentially occur in his absence. As he did a head count he noted, traveling throughout the remains of the damaged base, he noticed a girl passed out against the wall.

A scowl briefly tainted his features, the injustice disgusting him. He moved over and scooped Alice up, pulling her over his shoulder and beckoning the kirlia to follow him as he finished organizing their departure.

Returning back to the heavily damaged laboratory Lance called out. "It's time to leave!" he said, at first quite loud to get everyone's attention. "If you don't have a flying pokemon, use one of mine. Once you're back at the academy, we'll see to getting everyone who needs it the infirmary, food and counseling. I'll also see to it that the school is well-informed of the issue of students being turned into pokemon. You /will/ be permitted to stay at the academy and continue your classes where appropriate while we attempt to figure out how to reverse this." he explained, sending out his remaining pokemon to offer rides. With the Dragonite sized hole in the entrance area one could simply fly right out regardless of their pokemon's size.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ellie Ward - Rocket Base

After Several solid minutes of bearing on the wall, Ellie finally wore herself out. Calming down from her Tantrum, She slumped Down against the wall, Exhausted from her Assault on the Defenseless wall as the stone crumbled slightly above her head. If there is a way, Throwing a fit won't help find it." She says, Sighing to herself. "I don't even know where to begin though, Am I the only one who's stuck?"

It seems like all the fighting is over now, Most people are tending to their Pokemon now or exploring the machine Wreckage. "Well I guess it cant hurt to look, I might find something interesting." She concludes, Heading over to the wreckage. Very little seemed to survive the battle, Broken glass was scattered all over the floor and most of the pods were Bashed into unrecognizable shapes if not in several Pieces. One thing did catch her eye though a she approached the pod that was, Perhaps hers? Her memory was still a bit cloudy but she was able to recognize the item quickly. "It's my bag! No way!" She shouted, Quickly approaching the bag despite the wreckage and quickly throwing it over her shoulder.

Despite the bag being comically big for her even after pulling back the trap as far as it can go, Ellie felt much more herself wearing it, the familiar weight Pulling at her. Looking through it, most of the potions in there are completely smashed, Shattered glass and Odd colored liquid staining most of the inside. "I guess that's to be expected, At least it looks like a few bottles made it."

As she explored the Wreckage a bit more, she heard familiar voice call out to everyone. "It's time to leave! If you don't have a flying pokemon, use one of mine. Once you're back at the academy, we'll see to getting everyone who needs it the infirmary, food and counseling. I'll also see to it that the school is well-informed of the issue of students being turned into pokemon. You /will/ be permitted to stay at the academy and continue your classes where appropriate while we attempt to figure out how to reverse this." The odd looking man said, Leading everyone outside with a girl over his shoulder. "Well, At least I'm not the only one" She said, Sighing to herself. "And they're looking into this so I should be fine, But how long is it gonna be?" Ellie asks herself, Shifting uncomfortably.

"Huh, so that's what was up with that door." Ellie says looking around the Lair. The damage in this room was so much worse than the Damage in the last room despite there being no Machinery to destroy, Scorch marks and many impact craters dotted the Walls and Floors, This was clearly the original room they fought in. Inside the exit hall, She noticed a small blue dot resting against the Wall. "No way, Eliot?" She Asked, Running forward as fast as she can Towards him. Sure enough there he was back in his own body, still unconscious against the wall. "Here, I got somehing for you." She said, Pulling out a Yellow pill and forcing it into his mouth. Despite being cracked in half it seemed to work as his eyes began to open.

"W-Who are you?" He asked looking up at Ellie, His eyes still drooping heavily as he woke up. "I'm Ellie, Your trainer" She said as tenderly as she can manage as if she's trying to break the news as gently as possible. Looking up at her, His eyes rolled to the side "Yep, I'm still dreaming" He concluded as his eyes closed again. Frutrated, Ellie Knocked him upside the head "You're not sleeping!" She yelled at him, giving him a stern look. "Ow... Alright fine, But why are you still me? I'm just fine now."

"I didn't even notice that..." She whispered to herself, And he's right. Why isn't she back to normal? Eliot is and she swapped with him originally. Not to mention her regular body is now nowhere to be seen. "It doesnt matter, We need to hurry outside or we'll miss a flight back. Lets go!" She says, Pulling Eliot along.

Megaman765

Years
Len and Lirum

Lirum just watched as the human entirely ignored him and he turned away, huffing as he walked away, "Stupid humans." He muttered under his breath. He grinned over at Len and went on over, "[color="blue"}So anyways, we're on our own. We can so do this easy! Samuel you stay and watch over Robby and Tyro, k?[/color]" He said to the Absol. He grabbed the Poliwrath's hand and tugged him along, "[color="blue"]Plenty of place to look though! Just stay with me Len and we'll be all good. With a muscle man like you protecting me nothing can go wrong.[/color]"

Len nodded. He really had to find Diana and possibly other Pokemon somewhere in the base. "Uh... what about Mark? He's kind of... um... occupied with Dragonite... I don't want him to worry about me or anything. He's doing that enough with Snype." Len said as he walked along with Lirum.

Lirum led Len along and out of the labs and back to the entrance, "Hm... where to go. We might spend some time, hopefully your trainer is kind enough to not leave us." He nodded, "Right... let's go this way eh?" He pointed over to the right. "There's a entrace there, so let's take a peek around. Don't worry, we'll find her." He led the way to the door and slowly opened it, readying himself just in case...

Mark wasn't going to leave without Len but he had to give Dragonite some Company... Hopefully someone found Snype again because he had lost track of the little guy. Len just kept close to Lirum as they wandered around the base. For all they knew, there would be some leftover Rockets. If that were the case, he'd like his trainer nearby.

"I sure hope so... more importantly I hope they didn't do anything to her..." Len said.

Len nodded and walked into the place. "Hm... this seems to be some offices... let's see if we can find a map. You know how to work a computer?" He asked as he made his way over, "I know some stuff. Mainly cause I have my own at the mansion. Eh, I guess you can look around for a hard copy of a map. Not sure if these are hard to access, then again I wouldn't know the passwords if they are protected. Look around if you see notes. Maybe someone wrote a password down or such." He sat on down and booted up a computer, "Please don't be password protected."

"Commodre would have been able to get through this easy... I betcha there would have to be a password. Maybe we can find some kinda hint for it if there is?" Len said. He searched around the room for any leftover notes that the rockets might have left behind.

Lirum frowned, "Hm... if I know humans as well as I do... then sometimes, many times, they forget things like passwords. If multiple people use this computer, then there has to be a password around. Let's see..." He picked up the mousepad and the looked around the desk, "They have to write it down somewhere. Hm.." He pulled out papers and looked through some, throwing many away, "Aha! Found it! GiovanniisSobald."

At that the computer beeped and the blue desktop appeared. The Golduck's eyes scanned as he read the various folder names, "Maps... maps... where are the maps?"

He grinned as he hit into a folder and scrolled through a few more inner folders, "Hm... hold up... there!"

He looked it over and nodded, "Okay... found where we are. I also found where she could be. We were just in the labs, so she could be in the prison. We should check there first. If not there, then we'll check in the admnistrative area. Tons of place she could be there. This way.[color]"

He led the way out and along to another door near the west. "We should be careful and all.[.color]" He opened the door and went on in, making sure to keep a Water Pulse ready as he led on.

Len clenched his fists and tensed himself up for anything that might end up sneaking up on them. The Rocket's were likely gone but there were bound to be stragglers... If they didn't find Diana then maybe they could end up finding other Pokemon to save? Surely they'd appreciate that.

"See anyone in here?" Len said.

"No... not yet." Lirum replied. He looked down, "But... we have pokeballs here." He said. There were many balls strewn about, "Why didn't she mark it?" Len muttered out loud. "Well let's get cracking them. Do them one at a time! If it's not Diana recall whoever you let out. We have no time to sort through friends and foes."

Len nodded and started to go through the different Pokeballs. They'd have to get back to their trainers anyways so returning them back to their Pokeballs would keep them safer then just allowing them to run around and do it theirselves. Each Pokeball most likely was linked to the proper trainer ID so police would hopefully be able to return them. "Comon Diana... you gotta be in one of these..."

Lirum likewise was going through balls, frowning as he opened and closed various ones. "Typical. It's always will be the last one." He muttered. He threw another as a Lairon appeared, but he had already adopted a habit and sucked it back into the ball, "Always the-.... oh." He quickly grabbed the ball again and opened it up, revealing a rather pissed of Lairon who eagerly slammed her head into the Golduck's gut, "What's the big idea!? Shoving me back in there?" Diana asked angrily.

Len laughed a little as the Larion hit the Golduck. But he had to make sure. "D...Diana...?" Len said, rubbing his eyes a bit. Please be her...

The Lairon grunted and looked at Len, "Oh, hey Len. What's up?" She asked casually. "Eh... where are we?" She looked around, "Are we in some classroom?"

She was completely unaware that she was kidnapped. More importantly, unaware of everything that went down. Rather then explain everything right away though, Len stepped forward and hugged the Larion right away. The poor Poliwraith was worried sick.

Diana blinked, "Uh... everything okay Len?"

Lirum chuckled, "Yeah, just take a rest doll." He recalled her and nodded, "Now let's get out of here Romeo, you can always make sweet love later." He whistled as he began to head on out.

Len looked in his arms as Diana returned back into her ball. He'd have to explain alot to her when they made it back to the academy. They got what they were looking for but the other Pokemon needed to get back to their trainers too. Last thing they needed is for Team Rocket to return to the base and fetch all of these stolen Pokemon. "What are we gonna do about the rest of the Pokemon? We can't just leave them all here..."

Lirum rolled his eye as hi eyes glowed red and some pokeballs began to rise in mid air. "Here." He tossed him Diana's pokeball, "Try not to drop it." He led the way back to the laboratory and looked over at Samuel, "So what now?"

Samuel was silent, "I... don't know."

Mark noticed Len was holding onto a Pokeball... who's was that? Then again, Team Rocket was known to kidnap Pokemon alot of the time and obviously, they've pulled that off a few times in here.

"I hope someone's going to search for the other stolen Pokemon. We can't just leave them here..."

Dawn

Years
Goodra!Valorie - Rocket Mountain Base
As it turned out there absolutely was someone invested in making sure the stolen pokemon were seen to! His name was Kale and he would totally help Mark to a quick if not still thorough inspection of the area for remaining stolen pokemon before acknowledging the pressing need to get out of the now dangerously cold base. They could come back anytime, but now was the time to regroup.

...So with that quick search in mind, the group would inevitably be ushered to safety.

Staff - Back at the Academy!
As many students as possible were rounded up and returned to safety of the academy for a headcount in the cafeteria. Hot chocolate and an impromptu lunch was quickly prepared to comfort those present as staff rushed to take care of the emergency situation. Calls were being made to parents, warnings being issues, meetings being arranged; the whole place was abuzz with activity.

In particular Cynthia had been left in charge of handling the returning students while Lance set off to hunt down the remaining Rockets. She walked around discussing the feelings of those who'd had to endure the raid and assessing the situation. There was a look of sadness upon her face as she made several rounds, checking out some of the human-turned-pokemon and examining them. Efforts to break the effect with psychic powers were made but to no avail. With her were Pryce, Candice and Erika among some other teachers; those who knew the school very well would recognize these teachers as appointed 'kid psychologists' for the academy.

Pryce in particular looked to be having a very hard time digesting the situation, his usual tactic of offering sage advice falling rather flat where no advice existed to be given. Eventually some parents started to arrive after having heard of the ordeal in advance; Valorie's father in particular was forced to grimly introduce himself to Kale. The man was well-dressed and carried himself with a certain sense of dignity; looking into his eyes however revealed great turmoil. He was not remotely comfortable with the situation even as it was forced upon him.
[/QUOTE]

Goodra!Valorie - Academy Cafeteria
Valorie met her father's eyes and just sort of hesitated. She very much wanted to give him a hug, but she was both in public and... all gross and stuff. She couldn't even wash this off! Perhaps to Valorie's relief her father made the first move then, opening her arms and embracing the now-normal-sized goo dragon. It was a bittersweet embrace, but she appreciated it none-the-less. It helped her feel a lot less homesick, or in this case bodysick.

"...I'm sorry, Val." the grown man uttered for reasons perhaps not entirely clear to observers. Valorie would've told him it was okay, but she... couldn't.

Cynthia - Back at the Academy!
A voice spoke up! It was Cynthia, over the speaker system. She was now speaking to the entire school while Gary Oak did the same as a public service announcement worldwide, albeit worded differently. Those not within the academy would receive voice mail if possible.

"Attention students! This is an emergency announcement. Today a group of teachers and students attempted to chase Team Rocket off the island after we discovered their main whereabouts. We succeeded in clearing out the base, but at a great cost. Some of the students involved were forcefully transformed into pokemon during the raid and all simple solutions have failed." Cynthia started in a rather matter-o-fact grim tone.

"...I know that might sound 'cool' to some of you, but it's not. The experience was very traumatic and has rendered these students permanently transformed, unable to speak or be recognized by their friends; Team Rocket was attempting to enslave them for power and profit. They became heroes and heroines so that the rest of us wouldn't have to, so I'd ask you all... to be compassionate; please keep an eye out for these students as they attempt to readjust to life at the academy in their new bodies. We will be doing our best to make them easily identifiable with a pokeball necklace or bracelet including their name and dorm but in some cases this will not be possible. We hope that our returning students will wear them like medals of honor, as opposed to dog tags." Cynthia then went on to explain. Meanwhile said tags were passed out. For a rush job, they were pretty well made! They were solid metal and pretty hard to break... on accident at least. Valorie in particular got a necklace, as a bracelet simply would not stay on her slippery arms. It seems they'd custom designed these for the individual based on which pokemon they were, custom fitted and all!

A student in the body of a Magcargo sulked somewhere.

"That being said... while they may not be able to talk we will continue providing these newly bodied students with an education. To this end we've commissioned the Devon Corporation to send us several dozen prototypes of a pokemon translator that should allow specific trainers assigned as guardians to be able to understand them. We've taken it upon ourselves to fund the devon corporation's research into creating a machine that should, with a little hope, reverse the transformation. Unfortunately that will take time." Cynthia then finished. In turn staff wandered around and handed several handheld devices not unlike bulky cellphones from the 80s or something to certain trainers willing to vouch for the pokemon!students. In particular, anyone who caught one of these students during the raid was offered one by virtue of the staff, probably because pokeballs couldn't tell the difference and by law those students belonged to them; it would sure be a mess trying to force a student to surrender one if they didn't want to, don't you think?

On cue a male's voice took over. It was... Steven Stone.

"Troubling as this may be, there's an even more pressing issue at hand. Team Rocket isn't going to sit idly by now that they know we've uncovered their entire plot and I'd bet anything this was only a small percentage of what they're capable of. Things are going to get ugly out there and I'd understand if some of you wanted to leave. However, there's something you need to understand. We have reason to believe Team Rocket is not going to limit their attacks to this island. It is also the firmly held belief of our principal Professor Oak that you would all be safer if you stayed here.

We'd also recommend and encourage that concerned parents simply remain here if they're interested in protecting their children. Team Rocket is very much prepared to take over any given city, but they're not prepared for us." the steel type expert explained, offering a note of confidence on that last part.

Cynthia was quick to rejoin the conversation. "We're still figuring out what exactly to do next, but for now we'd advise you to be very careful who you trust. Team Rocket is among us; they might even be impersonating staff. I know it's hard, but just be wary of anyone trying to get you alone with them or acting very strange." she added before disabling the microphone she was using. The announcement was done.

Megaman765

Years
After making their rounds in the remaining parts of the base, Mark eventually groupe back up with everyone in the academy. This was far from the glorious victory he had imagined though. Team Rocket was likely gone but their effects still lingered. Just when Mark thought his luck was getting better, two of his best friends in the academy had been turned to Pokemon. Who knows if this was permanent or not? He wanted to believe there would be some way to reverse the effects...

Marks parents of course, arrived to meet up with him as well. They knew he intended to go after Team Rocket but when they heard several students were turned into Pokemon, they wanted to make sure that their son was alright. Thankfully, he was one of the lucky ones to make it out of there in his human form. Both his mother and father embraced Mark, happy to see their son was safe. Of course, Mark had no plans to return home, dispite the circumstances. He wanted to look after the Transformed Pokemon. Lucia in particular. He owed her that much anyways...

Mark hoped Lucia would let him vouch for her. He had a Porygon Z himself after all who could help her get used to things. There was also Val... Kale might be taking care of her but she had been through alot the past week. He missed the early days of school when it was just about a simple rivalry. Mark still found Val to be a rival of his.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

All the while she was silent, even when she was being carried along she was silent. Many would figure that the porygon was asleep, but she was turned off for now. As she slept on she could feel a few dreams stirring in her mind. They were hard to make out and the harder she tried to figure them out the more her brain began to hurt until finally she felt odd. Her eyes snapped open and as she tried to breath she realized that she wasn't able to. A brief spell of panic hit her, causing her to look about. She was in some sort of building… something that was sort of like a hospital of sorts. She was lying on a white bed and could see people moving about, but as she tried to get up she instead found herself tipping over much to her confusion.

She ended up on her back on the floor and wondered what was happening. In an instant her screen flickered and the menu popped up yet again. Heh, she had forgotten about this. She navigated around and hit the command to put her levitation back into work. Her body rose up a bit and she used the leverage to turn over and fix herself in mid-air. Yeah… she remembered a bit now. They were at a base and… and… she could have sworn something had happened. Her mind was foggy as she tried to search for the answers. Oh well, that didn't matter in the end. She was still the same as she was before. Let's see… she had her unattached arms, that was good. Her HUD was up and running. Yeah, everything was in order! Hm… now… where was she again? She should probably find Mark and ask him about it, if he was here.

Ah, there he was! Lucia floated on over and pushed against him gently, "Hey Mark! Man, I feel so good! Anyways where are we? I can't really remember the last stuff we did… in fact I really can't remember that much. I think I must have hit my head on something but is this a class or something?"

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked back as Commodo- wait, no, Lucia bumped into him. Thankfully Mark was provided with one of those translators earlier to communicate properly with Lucia so he was able to understand her... for the most part anyways. For now, he was just happy that Lucia was ok. He leaned down and quickly hugged her.

"Lucia! Your awake! I thought that last attack would have taken a lot out of you back at the rocket base... I'm glad your alright though." Mark said. What really got Mark's attention was how calm Lucia seemed to be. She was turned into a Porygon and now she's talking to Mark like nothing had even happened! That was kind of concerning.

"Um... how are you feeling Lucia? You were knocked out for awhile... I can't really imagine what its like being a Porygon." Mark added.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ellie Ward - Back at the Academy

Ellie was much less than thrilled. Not looking forward at all to being looked at as a Pokemon as she glumly waited with the crowd inside the cafeteria. "Not even a day on this stupid island and I already got myself into trouble." She scolds herself, hating how reckless she let herself be. It felt like she was standing there for an eternity as they slowly counted them as everything seemed to move around her, Everyone Looking over to see what's going on.

A Tall (At least compared to her new size) somewhat intimidating Woman in a black coat seemed to examine Ellie closely, Staring her down head to toe. "Um, Can I help you?" She asked, Forgetting she can't understand her, Shortly after she left to do the same to another. Looking around there seemed to be many adults around, "We're all these people school teachers" she wondered as she looked around the room.

After what seemed like a Second Eternity a woman's voice came up over the loud speaker, Explaining the situation to the School population. Ellie barely paid attention to it, Reluctantly taking her Bracelet and putting it on. Despite what the woman over the intercom insisted, Ellie thought of it as a brand, telling everyone what happened to her. Ellie just stared down at it while she continued listening to the rest of the speech. "Great, No matter where I go I seem to run into one of these groups, These people are no different than Cypher." She said Sighing to herself as she started talking a walk around the school, Unsure of what to do.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

"Hm…?" Lucia cocked her head and stared at Mark, "What do you mean? I've always been a Porygon silly!" She twirled in mid-air, "I mean, it's odd for a academy like this to accept me but they let me in and then I met you and the others. Say where are the others?" She looked about, "Roberto?" She called out. "He should be around here… did you see where they went Mark?" She asked as she turned back to him, "Hm…" She paused there, "Oh sorry!" She chuckled, "I just thought I remembered something."

She thought for a second and then shrugged, "Oh well, guess it wasn't important!" She floated a bit higher in mid air, "So where are we? Is this a medical class of sorts? It looks like a mini hospital in here. Sheesh, tons of pokemon here, I guess they got injured in battles huh?" She asked. "So, what will we be using? I… I…" A few sparks came out of her body and she frowned, "Hm… oh hey Mark!" She said as she turned to him, "Oh, are we in a class?" She asked as she looked about eagerly, "I guess this is… a medical class right?" She asked as she turned to Mark, "I think I have some medical knowledges stored here." She began to navigate in the HUD and moved onto the general knowledge menu and scrolled through the various items, "Might take some time, tons of general knowledge here! Hm… where is it… where is it… what exactly are we doing this time? I hope it's not too hard, can't do much with these hands so you'll need to perform and I'll provide information, that sound good?" She asked.

From another table loud quacking laughter could be heard. On it was Lirum who was gripping his ribs and shaking with laughter, "Oh this is too good!" He quacked out, "Oh my god! She really thinks it's true!"

Lucia smiled at the Golduck, "Lirum! Oh, where's Roberto?"

The Golduck wipe away a few tears and pointed outside, "Where else? Getting a chewing through! Your dad is here by the way and he brought his private guard with him. They failed HARDCORE so of course I could see them getting fired! Heh, thinking that you betrayed the and even Samuel not following protocol, whoo boy! They will be having a field day on that!"

Lucia frowned, "Eh… what now?"

Lirum snickered and pointed at Mark, "Why not ask the kid? He knows why they would be."

Lucia turned to Mark, "Mark, what happened?"

Megaman765

Years
Mark was a bit bewildered. Maybe Lucia really did have amnesia! That or she was in serious denial. She actually believed that she was a Porygon! This would probobly make Lucia an "it" then... weird. Though unfortunately for Lucia, this wasn't a medical class but rather several Pokemon being tended to from the previous battle, most who were humans previously.

Then Lirum had to open his beak and be blunt with Lucia. Mark was going to explain it all to her anyways. Lying would just have bad long term results. Her dad was here too... oh boy. He heard how strict the Red Legion was so who knows just what would happen? Mark would just have to tell it to her straight.

Well... they could be at the office... Roberto was brainwashed along with Snype so I'd figure that they're in the same place... I can't say for sure. Anyway's heres what happened back there..."

Mark did his best to explain the whole situation at the base and what happened to everybody there. He had a couple of long pauses here and there so that Lucia would grasp the story and hopefully believe him. He also mentioned how Lucia was a human, not a Porygon.

"...you were asleep for awhile and I hung onto you the whole time to keep you safe. I'm sorry that this all happened Lucia. I wish I took things more seriously beforehand..."

Dawn

Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Cafeteria
Valorie slowly attemted to cross the cafeteria. She felt big for once and it was odd, not only because she was relatively tall compared to a human but because she was... /big/. She found herself having to watch where she was going for fear of knocking someone straight on their buttox. Before she could even get that far however her Charizard noticed what she was doing and spoke up.

"Come back for us." she somewhat demanded, staring Valorie down rather stoically as she said this. Note to self: Do not die or otherwise become enslaved, else Charizard will find her and kill her to the death... or something equally obnoxious. The point stood; Charizard was absolutely unhappy with the situation and unwilling to let Valorie fail.

With a silent nod Valorie resumed her mission, crossing the cafeteria in search of a certain boy. As she approached, about as subtle as a Snorlax amongst the crowd, Valorie overheard a bit of the conversation going on. "...Well are you ready to find a cure?" she asked Mark rather upfront in a rather blunt yet passionate tone, a fire in her eyes. She quickly relented however, perhaps realizing that he very well might /not/ be ready at an emotional time like this.

"I--I mean... Sometimes you really want something to not be true and you just want to get upset until it isn't, but... if you work really hard to fix it instead, everything will be okay." she explained somewhat awkwardly, trying to offer Mark something of comfort.

That was the sort of thing she told herself when she needed to calm down anyway.

"And...--I'd like it if we could work together on that." she then finished, just as awkward as before. She reached out with one of her gooey arms as if to offer Mark her hand, only to realize her hand was gross and untouchable.

She supposed she should be thankful she even had all four limbs, considering statistics, but a part of her couldn't get past the notion that she was quite literally a monster.

Megaman765

Years
Mark turned around as soon as he heard that familiar voice. Val... or at least, Goodra Val. He could see the passion in her eyes. She was as willing to go out and search for a cure as he was. Mark didn't want everyone to be stuck like this forever and he certainly didn't want Snype stuck in his brainwashed state either. Something had to be done and somebody had to get everything back to normal.

Mark realized how gooey Val's arms were but decided to ignore it and shake her hand anyways. He'd just have to remind himself to wash his hands afterwards though. "Of course Val. I can't have my rival stuck as a Goodra forever right?" Mark said with a confident grin. The question now was where do they start? Mark had to figure out Lucia's situation, find out where Snype was, and now he was helping find a cure. Mark was going to be one busy kid this semester.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Infirmary

There was quite the commotion at the Academy's infirmary. Everyone seemed to have left the Rocket stronghold without any major injuries, that is, if you don't count people having lost their original bodies and being stuck as a Pokémon. Parents had been called, and some had made their way there. As for Alice, well... Her parents had been informed, and they were on their way. However, the girl was completely unaware of that. Her breakdown had left her in an unconscious state, and Lance the dragon master had to take her out of there. As for her Pokémon, well, they were escorted to the infimary room with the red-haired girl.

Froakie, Grace and Jello looked at their trainer with worried eyes. She had made no sounds since she passed out at the Rocket Lab, and they were hoping that she would return to consciousness soon. But seconds went by, the clock kept on ticking, and yet the red-haired girl failed to open her eyes and get back to the real world.

A nurse then entered the room to check on Alice. She looked at the Pokémon there, and reassured them that Alice was stable and that she'd be waking up any second now. Then she resumed her checkup on the passed out girl. I hope she wakes up before her parents arrive... she thought, At least she didn't end up in a Pokémon's body.

Back