• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    those error are no big deal in anyway that can make the game story unable to understand in anyway as well

maybe you can just think of it as the character is not good at speaking the language or they a have weird way of talking , bad voice or something

i have seen stupid error grammar convenient in some official game like chrono cross

and so the word extreme is ....... well too much , and please stop making a big deal over a small problem like that , even an outsider like me doesnt feel good hearing that .....

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2023
    I'm sorry but it's like trying to read a novel and spotting a grammatical mistake after every 2 words (not even sentences). I do realize English is not his native language, but what would you say if I tried to translate an English game into Portuguese and I messed up every word? It would be disrespectful to your language, do you agree? It is the same thing.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I fainted to an Absol in the first route.

It used Dark Pulse and I was greeted by a white flash (???), and respawned at the Pokemon Centre in the town I hadn't been to yet.

In other words, fainting in the first route put me farther ahead than I was.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'm sorry but it's like trying to read a novel and spotting a grammatical mistake after every 2 words (not even sentences). I do realize English is not his native language, but what would you say if I tried to translate an English game into Portuguese and I messed up every word? It would be disrespectful to your language, do you agree? It is the same thing.

I don't know why you feel that it was disrespectful. If I were to translate something from one language to another via Google Translator, not even it would translate the words or phrases to what you and I consider perfect english. Why not look at all the progress instead of the cons?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • This game in story and graphical terms is great, quite a few grammatical errors (not really bad, I just don't understand what a "relief" is lol), a few misplaced walking restrictions (on one route, half of the grass is un-accessible due to invisible walls, battles are pretty hard (possibly due to not having an actual starter at the beginning).

Overall, the game is highly enjoyable, it,s better than Resolute (also a great game), I like it and I hope for updates to it in the future, however, I wouldn't mind a detailed walk through, the one for Reslolute was all over the place and hard to understand.

Also, some battles are inconveniently impossible, the Absol one on the first route for example, also, the wild Pokemon are severely under leveled compared to some trainer battles and Gym Leader or "Boss" Battles...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Great hack, like the storyline and the tiles. Only thing I hope gets added is more moves for the new pokemons added into the game. Thats the only thing i am missing, greater variations of moves.

And then over to the question,how do i evolve my Sliggoo into a Goodra? as its not level 50, and doing it during rain seems like something not possible to do I take.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    lols , this is the only hack pkm game that i didnt hesitate to release the starter , i mean a genius professor doesnt need to care so much about something like that ..... or whatever

also , sliggoo evolves at level 65 , i use one too

Years
  • lols , this is the only hack pkm game that i didnt hesitate to release the starter , i mean a genius professor doesnt need to care so much about something like that ..... or whatever

also , sliggoo evolves at level 65 , i use one too

Thank you.

Now i got another issue, game decide to freeze at this spot, any workaround for me on this? or is my savefile corrupted? I have not used any cheats or anything.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Awesome hack despite a considerable amount of grammatical errors. The only thing I find somewhat disappointing is that you don't have access to any healing items in the pokecenter despite potion ( which at lvl 40 is useless... ). Then there's also the fact that my blastoise is lvl 36 and doesn't have any water moves despite water gun... That sucks.
    Then the level curve is kinda harsh if you take into account that your rival's pokemon level are quite higher than yours, and grinding for it will take too much time because of the wild pokemon being so underleveled.
    I know it's supposed to be hard and all, but there are other ways ( making them use competitive items like choice band and stuff... And keep them at your level. That would give a chance to outsmart your opponent.. )
    But hey I still love your hack, 1158.
    Peace.

Edit : I almost forgot, is moonblast available as a tm ? Or does gardevoir learn it naturally by level ( as it should ) ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Lil question, i'm having a blast with this hack. My team is great, lol i allways wanted a sharpedo and now i do.

Question is, how do i get Dusknoir? I know in game it needs reaper cloth but can i get it whitout it? I got Dusclops in lv 57 currently.

Thanks in advance....

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    I am unable to patch it.
    Its giving checksum error. Please help i really want to play this

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • There is one particular thing which I really like about you, 1158. You always seem to finish what you've started, and it doesn't take you 5 years to complete a game, or 3 years to progress up to like the 3rd badge. Disregarding your creation speed, your hacks are still top-quality. AAA+!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH Q_Q

Hi!! I come to ask an important question :)
    Well, I'm in the city where is the sixth gym, exactly in the fight versus Chrolis (I'm not sure how to write her name; Cybil's sister)...
    But there is a kind of bug that will not let me do anything, I leave the generator where is the fight and everything remains the same; The people tell me that i must to fight with de leader, BUT I CAN'T!!! I beat that girl about 20 times or more! and as usual, I was in a loop ...

Somebody, please, help me to solve the problem...
    By the way, I can't connect always to PokéCommunity, because I've problems with my Internet, so if anyone can answer me, send me a private message via the FB chat. My FB is "Namikawa Hitomi-chan"... Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    If i randomize this will it mess up the story line? Because i am planning to do a series on this

Back