• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Early Birthday Team Fail! (I hope this posts on time)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
i wrote that title 5 years ago and quite frankly i cbb to change it so...

DISCLAIMER: in the spirit of making this thread all about Jordan, id like to begin by talking about myself, in the hopes of addressing some unwarranted questions and concerns that i expect to get out of all of you (my fans)

i generally regard myself as a pretty incredible individual. in fact, im very popular with the romanceable characters in bioware games. please hold your applause. something that makes me the target of constant and unrelenting envy from my peers is how consistently punctual i am. i cannot stress this enough: I Am Never, Ever Late.

furthermore, we're all intimately aware of PC's massive server problems. i frequently encounter lag times of up to 2 seconds wherein at least 5 of those seconds occur because we are hosted on a potato. the large amount of traffic this site sees on a daily basis serves only to exacerbate this issue. in short: every one of you is part of the problem.

having deflected that responsibility as much as i possibly can, i can safely conclude the following: if you are reading this late, it's your fault, and ive never done anything wrong in my life.

my second best personality trait is my humility. and since i am a literary prodigy, any grammatical errors you might find are definitely not my fault. if you have the inexplicable urge to blame someone, i insist that you take a good hard look at the mechanisms underlying our corporate american climate. please find it in your heart to blame our corporate overlords (praise) for pretty much everything.

anyway, as of this writing (april 25, 2017), im still aiming for a 2017 release date for Ganondorf's 22nd birthday thread. HOWEVER, given certain server issues and problems with meeting my self-imposed development milestones, you should expect to see this thread no earlier than late april 2018. if that turns out to be the case, look forward to his 23rd birthday thread sometime in 2019. if none of that makes sense, i dont care. and if my use of the username 'Ganondorf' instead of 'Incineroar' feels like a plot-hole to you, please remember that i take none of the blame and it's still definitely your fault.

now on to the thread:
Happy Birthdey to my brother in arms, the light amidst my darkness, the sole custodian of my being, the one and the only Ganondorf. I love you man (no hetero) and I wish you the happiest early birthday.

thanks for reading, please remember to rate and subscribe. if you are so inclined, please donate to my patreon so i can continue to put out new content every day.

this is your friendly neighbourhood echidna, signing off

Years
TF, you are an excellent person and I'm happy you're around to celebrate another year with us. happy birthday, and brownie pts for being an april bby?

Years
Happy birthday, Jordan!! It's always fun having tech-related conversations with you and even when we're not, it's really just you being a great friend as always and making (sometimes) funny jokes. xo

Hope you enjoyed your bday today. n.n

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
i wrote that title 5 years ago and quite frankly i cbb to change it so...

DISCLAIMER: in the spirit of making this thread all about Jordan, id like to begin by talking about myself, in the hopes of addressing some unwarranted questions and concerns that i expect to get out of all of you (my fans)

i generally regard myself as a pretty incredible individual. in fact, im very popular with the romanceable characters in bioware games. please hold your applause. something that makes me the target of constant and unrelenting envy from my peers is how consistently punctual i am. i cannot stress this enough: I Am Never, Ever Late.

furthermore, we're all intimately aware of PC's massive server problems. i frequently encounter lag times of up to 2 seconds wherein at least 5 of those seconds occur because we are hosted on a potato. the large amount of traffic this site sees on a daily basis serves only to exacerbate this issue. in short: every one of you is part of the problem.

having deflected that responsibility as much as i possibly can, i can safely conclude the following: if you are reading this late, it's your fault, and ive never done anything wrong in my life.

my second best personality trait is my humility. and since i am a literary prodigy, any grammatical errors you might find are definitely not my fault. if you have the inexplicable urge to blame someone, i insist that you take a good hard look at the mechanisms underlying our corporate american climate. please find it in your heart to blame our corporate overlords (praise) for pretty much everything.

anyway, as of this writing (april 25, 2017), im still aiming for a 2017 release date for Ganondorf's 22nd birthday thread. HOWEVER, given certain server issues and problems with meeting my self-imposed development milestones, you should expect to see this thread no earlier than late april 2018. if that turns out to be the case, look forward to his 23rd birthday thread sometime in 2019. if none of that makes sense, i dont care. and if my use of the username 'Ganondorf' instead of 'Incineroar' feels like a plot-hole to you, please remember that i take none of the blame and it's still definitely your fault.

now on to the thread:
Happy Birthdey to my brother in arms, the light amidst my darkness, the sole custodian of my being, the one and the only Ganondorf. I love you man (no hetero) and I wish you the happiest early birthday.

thanks for reading, please remember to rate and subscribe. if you are so inclined, please donate to my patreon so i can continue to put out new content every day.

this is your friendly neighbourhood echidna, signing off
Haha, thanks! This was a good read.

lXZNxHe.gif

And having Ganondorf instead of Incineroar still hurts me tbh. Eh, can't always win.

TF, you are an excellent person and I'm happy you're around to celebrate another year with us. happy birthday, and brownie pts for being an april bby?
Thanks n__n and yay! brownies!

Happy birthday, Jordan!! It's always fun having tech-related conversations with you and even when we're not, it's really just you being a great friend as always and making (sometimes) funny jokes. xo

Hope you enjoyed your bday today. n.n
I definitely did c: I'll try and make better dad jokes I promise.
Happy Birthday

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey Jordan, happy birthday! I hope that by many years, you'll be more experienced, so that you can keep on managing tech section nicely and also things in rl as well. Let's cheer for years to come!

Back