• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What upsets you?(No flaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I thought this thread was succesful in old pc, until people started flaming.Flaming will not be tolerated here.Respect others beliefs.
What upsets me is homosexuality and atheism.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Right there you listed the two most likely words to start a flamewar. I'll close this at the very slightest of a hint of one. I mean it, no bashing anyone else, and no debating on either topic. If I see it, it is closed for everyone.

baby*j

Years
Smokers :dead: I dislike people who smoke, they are killing themselves
and intoxicating their surroundings and the air. Smoking is a bad habit (aswell
as an addiction) but smokers could quit if they really wanted to.

Homosexuality ... why do people still have problems with it ?

Its 2003 ... the world is supposed to be advanced. BTW, what is "flaming" ?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
OK sorry for posting that, but I had to say it.Guys, we mean it, DO NOT FLAME OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE.I think if we can hold back from flaming, this may be a good thread.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yeah I agrre with you.I absolutely despise racism.And I also dislike homework.The true question is, who does like homework?

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
These things make me upset or put me in tears (normal for females. :P)
Racism
Gay Marriage... (I am against it... I don't think gay people should have the right to marry each other... my sence... it's discusting)
Disrespecting Homosexuals (You have no right to make fun of gay/lesbian people.. it's their choice)
Saying bad things about me (Popularity kind of thing)
Anti-Pokemon and Anti-Yu-gi-oh

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Haruka is right , While your not supposed to make fun of Gay/Lesbians , the Shouldnt have the right to marry. Its not right.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
*shrugs* How is a married couple different from a common-law couple? Essentially, they aren't. Why not let them get married? Love is love, kids. And while I'm guilty of hypocrisy, same as everyone...isn't denying homosexuals the ability to marry rather like discriminating against them? I don't know, but when people say it annoys them that people disrespect homosexuals, and then go on to say that a g@y marriage would be disgusting...eh.

Anyway...the thing that bothers me most is when people discriminate against or do terrible things to women...rape, sexual assault, etc. Similarly with children and men, if it comes to it. It really, truly makes me sick and when I hear about it it makes me afraid to walk down the streets, I swear.

Religious fundamentalism really annoys me also. Not to say that it's not right to believe that the earth is six thousand years old; if that floats you boat, well, go with it. What bothers me is when these people try to get their ancient myths taught as ABSOLUTE FACT in our PUBLIC SCHOOLS. Similarly with intelligent design. Public schools are supposed to be a place where students can go where they won't have to worry about religion... You don't teach ancient greek mythology in science class, so why ancient hebrew? Ugh...

Also, when people smoke around me, or get on the bus having just smoked. The smell makes me ill--it's such a disgusting habit.

Heh, I think it's human nature to dislike homework, but it truly does help you understand the concepts better if you do it. *shrugs*

Let's see...racism and other forms of discrimination, as I've mentioned earlier, irk me also. Most things born from hatred and ignorance bother me, it seems.

Okay...one final thing. When people try to blame the video game/entertainment industry for all of society's ills. It doesn't work that way--if there's anyone to blame, it's the parents who don't impress upon their children the difference between FANTASY and REALITY...and the media, turning the U.S. into a society of fear. Have you ever seen a news show here in Canada? In the states, it's like 'murdermurdermurderdrunkdriverbreakinpedophilefearfearmorefear', whereas in Canada, it's like, 'Chretien is a wanker! Now let's look at some cute kitties!'.

...so...DON'T DO DRUGS, KIDDIES! *ding* ^_^

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
baby*j said:
Thanks Dizzy.

I forgot,

The thing that upsets me the most in the world is racist people.

Its just sheer stupidity and ignorance.

i was so shocked at the amount of racists at my school, there used to it in korea but im from the good old US of A where racism (at least in california) is just plain wrong!

i felt sorry for the kids who are being oppressed but considering my current social status there isn't much i can do about it...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yeah racism is just plain wrong.No one should care what color you are, just who you ore.And well, homosexuality is just plain wrong.For those who believe in god, it's a sin, not to mention disgusting

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
The liers, the hypocrites, and the annoying... Doesn't mean I hate these types of people, they just upset me.

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
I lot of things get me upset. ^^; Then again, I'm not that happy of a person. XD *chuckle*

Homophobes, racism, people you wave their religion is the best and all others are cults, politics, girls at my school, being made fun of, seeing my sister sick. :(

That's all I'll say. o_O I do have a feeling somebody's gonna say something that's gonna tick somebody else off. *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back