• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What upsets you?(No flaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
  • frostweaver said:
    i am against homosexuality myself (not gay, but homosexuality). but that doesn't mean i discriminate them. Due to my religious beliefs, i am against it and personally i don't think it's morally right to do so as well. However we're not suppose to just dump them in a corner so they'll just continue to live this way, but try to guide them back to the right path if possible... i hate homosexuality, but not homosexual people.

S/He's got something here. You are free to be against homosexuality, but do not treat people badly for that reason.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • You can ban homosexual marriage but you can't change two people's feelings for each other.

I'm against homosexuality itself, but if you actually talk to a homosexual/bisexual person, you'll see they're really fine humans.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Well, I am only against Gay and Lesbian Marrage. Well, It's not your right to marry the same gender. You have no freedom to marry a person that has the same gender as you do. It's just not right and it's discusting btw.

:P

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • You know what upsets me? All of these ignorant, homophobic children. You can't control homosexuality, it is part of who you are. Being against gays is the same as being racist and being against the mentally ill. They can't help it, so being against it is cruel.

Gay marriage... go for it I say. Like what Keleri said, who cares if the population dips? People aren't "turning gay" if that's what you fear.

Here's what else upsets me:

child abuse
    animal abuse
    pollution
    anti-pokemon
    anti-anything entertainment
    homophobes *just wanted to add it again*
    god-fearing christians who think everything pleasurable is a sin
    anti-atheist *I'm atheist, hate me! :P*
    anti-fighting type
    rainforest destruction
    pms
    some of the people of this forum
    Bush

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Well I have Gay Friends and i have Bisexual Freinds and none of them care because there not getting married , Im not Homophobic but i cant picture Same Sex Sexual Intercourse , and I dont want to !

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    The only thing that I can't tolerate is anyone who would deliberately hurt a child or an animal. They're just helpless against an adult that's abusing them.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    First off, soooo sorry guys. I haven't been doing my job. Thanx Kairi, you are so great! I had this project. I try...
    whew.

I'm flattered, certainly but why am I so great? I haven't done much in this thread besides monitor it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • if we ignore the morality part of homosexuality, then same gender marriage should be allowed because it's just their freedom of choice.

However, the government has the responsibility to guide its citizens to do what is "right" and not do what is "wrong." For example, they make laws against drunk driving, abuse, murder and etc. That is because we shouldn't be doing these things.

Now the big debate about same gender marriage is here. Is it considered a "harmless thing" or a "bad thing?" If it's a bad thing then the government should stop it. But then some ppl don't think of it as a bad thing... so there's the argument. It's not about freedom of choice. It's about its morality, if it's morally right or wrong.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Unfortunately that's a debate that has no place here. We're veering away from what upsets us, and whether homosexuality is right ot not, which happens a lot. This thread was closed last time, and it doesn't look like this one will survive too much longer.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Unfortunately that's a debate that has no place here. We're veering away from what upsets us, and whether homosexuality is right ot not, which happens a lot. This thread was closed last time, and it doesn't look like this one will survive too much longer.

Why? I thought this was turning into a great moral debate!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It hasn't turned sour thus far, however we had a topic identical to this a while back, "What offends you?". It got bad, had a spin-off specifally for homosexuality, that got closed...

Years
  • I don't like the boys at school who tap on their desks with pencils. And I don't like people who put down Pokemon or anything I love. And I don't like dogs that bark too much.

Hope there's nothing offending in there.

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
  • Racism is a form of another way of insulting someone that are actually better than you. I would know, I have a redneck friend... Who cares about homosexuality, it's a way of expressing themselves. Men like men because they think women are sly and evil. Women like women because they think men are nasty and disgusting... What I hate is retards in my class who think what they say actually counts and somebody cares. I hate people who say all these useless bs that happened to them, nobody cares. I also hate people who act tough but when you proceed to start fight with them, they back off like a little pansy. Also, rape. I don't hate homework because I never do it. I also hate lots of people like some on PC who will be unmentioned. They hate me back anyways. Seems like a useless rant that nobody will care to read but I like to waste my life away because I'm such a tard with no ambition, no hope for future. I also hate myself.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Tone it down there please. A little too much detail on why.

This topic is what makes me angry. >=/

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The topic itself isn't bad. It's just people can too far, and they attack the people who say that things they believe in upset them. You should not counter no matter what upsets them.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ok, you can go ahead and lock it.I just thought that this time the people wouldn't get all angry and stuff, but I can see that I was proven wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back